Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Johnny Zest died, not that long after his death - Mollie, my Sim went into labor and had another girl. I named her Roselynn.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    My Kottam family had another girl-Dena. Taylor aged up to a child, he was an adorable toddler & is equally cute as a child. Teen twins Patrick & Ryan are obsessed with potty training Jessie & Dena, so I had to keep finding other things for them to do. Shelby got promoted to the villain branch of the espionage career. Perfect cover for a double agent-a mom of 6.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm still messing around in my mod test save until Parenthood comes out. I didn't get any pictures but Angel broke up with his boyfriend, Diego Lobo, because he was being abusive; Diego showed up Very Angry to their date and wouldn't stop picking on Angel.
    The break-up, however, pushed Diego over the edge and he died in Angel's apartment. Now my sim gets to be haunted by his ghost ex-boyfirend. oh boy...

This also means the apartment now has an untimely-death body count of 3. womp womp
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    My Simmette Lorelei Black was promoted to Line Cook in the culinary career, as well as working on her cooking, mixology and gourmet cooking skills. She also had her first date with Paolo Rocca, whom she is romancing in my current game. He became her boyfriend on their date.:)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I have this legacy thing going with 12 families and so today, Maia's son Antwan became a child (he got the good trait) and Laurel's daughter Melody is about to age up to a child as well. But I'm probably gonna try to get through as much game time as possible today because I have a set of identical triplet girls that are teens right now and I want to see them as YA's!
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2017
    My current mission, among other things is to figure out how tall my sim is and how tall the sims are by default. I'm playing a teenage version of a Sims family I made in the Sims 4. I re-enabled my mods this last week and changed my height mod for a new one. Warning, lots of pictures inbound

This is the sim whose height I'm trying to calculate
    34547448740_26c21850fd_k.jpg05-26-17_3-05-27 AM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

34124316043_b99ba0eb0e_k.jpg05-26-17_3-05-39 AM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

As you can see, she's a bit on the tall side:
    34771035222_4f2fb2172c_k.jpg05-27-17_8-17-36 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

34091538734_03ed0b1469_k.jpg05-26-17_10-22-10 AM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

And doesn't quite fit in CAS
    34091340714_fa38244e9c_k.jpg05-27-17_12-21-31 AM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

34098312994_002d897ee6_k.jpg05-27-17_12-12-54 AM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

But don't worry, she's friendly
    34547266730_98e0f9a711_k.jpg05-27-17_8-47-49 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

34547275080_42c015c51e_k.jpg05-27-17_8-43-43 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

34547289810_69f4ada1ab_k.jpg05-27-17_8-40-51 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

34770924552_50cb25af0d_k.jpg05-27-17_8-40-06 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Even if Gemma looks a little unsure about this giant waving at her
    34894058836_3e2fef4747_k.jpg05-27-17_8-39-51 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

She does make a good photo though
    34770997682_a09f288ed1_k.jpg05-27-17_8-28-03 PM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

And here's her gran just because it made for a nice photo
    34547454790_1c3cc39936_k.jpg05-28-17_12-00-26 AM by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Funny how I knew where the free camera was even though I'd never used it before. Sorry, image intensive post, got screenshot happy. But yeah, I'm trying to calculate what her height would be. I altered her family's height relative to hers. The mod I have automatically made her as tall as it could. The mod automatically randomised everybody's (who is teen or older) height so it's like real life​ now. There are really short sims to giant sims and everything in between
    Post edited by CursedDice on
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I think that it was said that sims by default are 6 feet tall once they reach teen age or higher.
  • Options
    Mandy's little boy is having hard time at potty training. He has had a potty accident 4 X in a row now while potty training.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Decided to share my story for today here as well because I'm reeeeeally getting into it. If post is too big, I'll scale down in future.

A little background, Andromeda is a stay-at-home mom/gardener/herbalist (healer). She has a tonic or tincture for EVERYTHING! She’s even said to dabble in magic/psychic arts…

Also, DeAndre’s pronouns are they/them/theirs, so don’t be confused below when they are mentioned :)

ETA: And here's the whole story so far, finally compiled: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918612/makin-it-as-best-we-can-a-story-about-family
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was late morning when Gia and Stelio descended the stairs, twins in arms. They’d spent the morning preparing the pair for an important event, finally meeting their grandfather… who doesn’t know they exist. Though Stelio'd kept a confident front the entire week leading up to the day, his doubts resurfaced the morning of the outing.
    OnowFEU.png

The couple spoke as they entered the living room.
    “Stelio, you said he was the one who reached out to you, and that he’s been keeping steady contact,” Gia offered reassuringly, “Besides, it’s thirty minutes til your meeting time, he lives in San Myshuno, he’s probably already on the way to Oasis Springs. Are you gonna cancel?”

“Well, no, and I know…,” Stelio sighed, “It’s just that I was their age when he left, and I remember. So, what if he does it again? He leaves them, and it’s my fault.”

“That’s not on you, babe,” Gia countered, when another voice joined the exchange…
    HxizbSI.png

“If you want my opinion,” Andromeda interjected from the kitchen doorway, “and it may surprise you, your father has done a lot of growing up these last few years. He can still be selfish, don’t expect him to miss a Llamas’ home game for anything, but he’s trying. The nerves are understandable, but part of you wanted to give him a chance. So, don’t deny yourself, give him a chance. If he gets flakey, you can be the one to pull back. Now, come in the kitchen before you go, I have a tonic that’ll set you just right. Fortify ya.”
    hwfqzdb.png

“Ah, but Mooooom, they taste so awful,” winced Stelio.
    “Don’t dawdle, son. And, don’t deny the power of Fireleaf!” Andi chuckled as she turned on her heel into the kitchen.
    wAEiFjs.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The crew arrived at the park 15 minutes early, so Stelio ushered the kiddies to the playground to pass the time.
    They were in the middle of an intense game of “Space Monster” when Stelio suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind.
    nKw38ez.png

“Hey, son, thought that was you,” his old-man said gruffly; a little too much time on the bubble blower, though it didn’t show as much in his face. Dewayne was a silver fox, as they say. “But, uh, who’re the kids?” he grinned.

“Ah, see, well, they… they’re… they’re your grandkids,” Stelio bumbled sheepishly,…
    trmMqSU.png

“This is Malaika, and that’s Santi.”
    Dewayne looked at the children playing in the spaceship cockpit. He especially noticed their pointed ears; just like Stelios’, just like his. “Uh huh,” he grunted, pensively. He cleared his throat, then continued, “Well, uh, you wanna bring ‘em over here so we can properly meet?”
    Seems to be taking it well, Stelio thought as he lifted the twins from the jungle gym, and lead them over to where Dewayne then stood.
    vkmi89T.png

Stelio set Santi down, Malaika hesitated, and made introductions, “Santi, Malaika, this is your… well, what do you want them to call you?”
    “I don’t know,” Dewayne replied, “I suppose I always liked Pop-Pop.”
    “Oh no, that’s Gia’s dad. Anything else?”
    “Hm… How about Papa?”
    “Word, I like it. Santi, Malaika, this is your Papa. He’s my Dad, and your grandad.”
    ehpWcsX.png

“Hey, kids. It’s so great to meet you”, Dewayne smiled.
    Santi clapped excitedly and sang, “Papa, Papa, Papapapa.”
    Malaika turned her gaze from Dewayne and looked expectantly at Stelio.
    AczMvDR.png

“Right. She’s not sure what I've just said. See, we recently found out she’s deaf. When she lets me set her down, I’ll try to sign everything to her.”
    “Oh, sign language?,” asked Dewayne, “I picked up a little when I did some upgrades to the computer labs at Newcrest School for the Deaf.” He threw Malaika a sign he thought she might recognize; and one he meant, even after only knowing her a few minutes: “I love you.”
    yKXoQp6.pngMalaika wiggled so excitedly in Stelio’s arms, that she nearly jumped from them as he set her down. She stood tall and proudly returned the sign, with a smile and a wink, before giggling and joining her brother playing in the sand.XlcNzX7.png

Dewayne continued, “In fact, I still have an in with the Superintendent there, maybe I can drop her a line about letting little Malaika here into the preschool.”
    “Really, Dewayne? That would be great! Thank you.”
    “Yeah, of course. I wanna do anything for my… my grandchildren,” Dewayne still couldn’t believe he was saying those words… together. “I just… I wonder why you didn’t tell me about them until now.”
    1LFCJlD.png

Stelio knew the question would come, but he still hadn’t known what he would say until he said it. And it didn’t burst out of him like he feared it might. Instead, he felt his anger at their past like a slow, steady, manageable burn in his belly; like Fireleaf. Mom really did know her stuff. Stelio took a deep breath and calmly proceeded, “Dewayne, Dad, I’m glad we’ve reconnected these last few years, but it hasn’t been easy for us, for DeAndre or myself. They weren’t born yet, but I remember. I remember you and Mom fighting, and you leaving. And I remember Mom crying, just crying and crying because you hurt her. But she healed, and loved again, and we are healing. We’ve still got to work our stuff out. I have my fears about you but, I want you to be a part of my children's, your grandchildren's, lives.”
    kEM6IO0.png

Dewayne nodded, taking in his son’s words. After a pause he sighed, “I understand, Stelio. Well, I can’t change the past. I am sorry I wasn’t there when you were little. And, I’m sorry I hurt your mom, there is no excuse for what I did. But, I thank you for letting me come back into your life, your lives, even though you didn’t have to. I promise, I’m gonna do right by these two. You’ll see, son.”
    Dewayne choked back tears as he looked down at his grandchildren playing at his feet. Then he grinned and bellowed excitedly, “Alright, who wants a piggyback ride from Papa?!”
    yGHvDGd.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh y'all, I'm so into this story right now...

Next time, DeAndre gets some exciting news.

Read the whole thing here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918612/makin-it-as-best-we-can-a-story-about-family
    Post edited by itsmegamo on
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    My rookie comedian sim died of hysterical laughter while on a date... sigh.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I gave my sims couple some parents so that when they have kids, the kids will have grandparents.

Siya with her mom and dad, Elise and Leo
    3ydh3l6.png

And Andrew's parents, Connie and Jerry
    Pt4mQmA.png

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2017
    Sooo, I still have to do an update on what happened to Salim and his family (Salim is the dad of the sims that had the alien baby due to an abduction, for those of you who remember :D). Things are still weird for that whole family, but everyone's also kind of happy and I'm putting their lives on hold a little while until the parenthood pack comes out, because they've already had 4 kids (2 of which are now toddlers), and I doubt I'll make them have more sooo .. :D they'll have to wait.

In the meantime, I decided to do something a little different in another save. My new sim, Emma, is a teen that ran away from home because her childhood hadn't been very good. She arrives on a piece of land in Forgotten Hollow that's got a little fireplace and decided to camp out there. She's brought her tent, yoga mat, and built herself a little shower. She figures gardening should be a good way to stay afloat for a while, she's skipping school on pretty much most days though - using her yardsale table during the day to sell whatever she manages to produce.

On her first night, Caleb came over to say hi. He accidentally burned down her lamp & one of her benches while adding a log. Emma was pretty p*🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    05-27-17_8-22-11nbspPM_zpsrubvafgw.png
    05-27-17_8-22-49nbspPM_zpsjdjbyrrk.png

Needless to say, she asked him to leave her alone. She proceeded to do a little gardening, hoping it'd take her mind off things. 05-27-17_8-25-22nbspPM_zps7kfre7a2.png
    05-27-17_8-29-01nbspPM_zps0rf7paae.png

It didn't really help .. and having to pee in a bush helped her mood even less ...
    05-27-17_8-31-05nbspPM_zpskzdkgjbi.png

The next day, after doing a LOT of yoga to calm herself down, she went fishing so she'd have something to eat for the night.05-27-17_10-46-30nbspPM_zpswldt0kf9.png
    05-27-17_8-40-17nbspPM_zpsenglbn2v.png
    05-27-17_8-43-02nbspPM_zpsee2k8rlp.png

Her mood had finally gotten a little better so off she went to go meet Caleb, apologize for the little fight they had & explain she wasn't too happy atm.. so Caleb took her out on a pub crawl .. but things got a little steamier than planned .... TBC
    05-27-17_8-46-52nbspPM_zpsqv4j8ha5.png
    05-27-17_10-21-56nbspPM_zpsfgqbtqus.png
    05-27-17_10-27-38nbspPM_zpstptcfafp.png

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2017
    So, on to the other family (sorry for the double post, I'll try keeping it short & using spoilers to clutter a little less :D

After Joëlle & Carlos had the alien baby, it took them a while to rekindle their love. For some reason, Joëlle didn't accept any of his romantic socials. I think she didn't appreciate having to raise another mother's child. But it did work out...after a while & a lot of time spent together working things out.
    02-19-17_7-29-26nbspPM_zpszymflmbp.png
    03-31-17_10-08-10nbspPM_zpsgyof1k09.png
    04-01-17_2-32-43nbspPM_zpswmvg4guf.png

She talked to her mother about it, hoping to get some advice from her..
    04-16-17_6-36-26nbspPM_zpsikg00edd.png

.. this made her mother realise, however, how her and Salim had also drifted further and further apart over the years.... They didn't do that much together anymore ... so she decided to try and rekindle their relationship by going away together on a camping trip ..
    04-22-17_11-20-37nbspAM_zpsizjyzce6.png
    04-22-17_11-14-39nbspAM_zpsa1kswdaf.png

It was a nice trip, but it wasn't that romantic. They were like really good friends, brought together cause they were both good-looking & open to romances .. but now, after all this time? Salim had always flirted with other women, he even once got semi-seduced by his son's neighbour (a vampire spending her time seducing men and adding them to her club of minions .. sims she used to get her cleaning and repairing done, and to get some of her other needs met). But he'd always rejected them when it went too far. Salim was a flirt, but he'd always been rather loyal. Until .. he, his wife & his two teenagers moved to a new penthouse ...
    04-22-17_4-44-55nbspPM_zpsg6n4qvfs.png

On the first day, the neighbours came by. And there was this one red-haired sim Salim couldn't get enough of. Francis. He autonomously started flirting with her, and he had no eyes for any of the other neighbours. Only this one.
    04-22-17_4-30-45nbspPM_zpszdbkklwd.png

Salim couldn't help himself, after having met her for coffee a few times before work, he couldn't say no when she asked if he wanted to have dinner. Of course ... the inevitable happened.
    04-22-17_5-31-08nbspPM_zpsajgy4q66.png
    04-22-17_5-35-11nbspPM_zpsyop98w1i.png04-22-17_5-46-57nbspPM_zpsconsjlar.png

On some level, Mel knew something was wrong. She didn't see Salim around much anymore, and now he'd left all night with some stranger? When she came home one night and saw this other woman in her hallway, she talked to her and asked her to break up with Salim. Francis refused.
    04-22-17_5-43-52nbspPM_zpstah0tpjr.png
    04-22-17_5-44-44nbspPM_zpsmfkvkoqw.png

But it was too late anyway .. she'd already gotten pregnant
    04-22-17_5-53-42nbspPM_zpse9i20nwt.png
    04-23-17_4-35-38nbspPM_zps7tb5tslg.png

So, Francis asked Salim out to a hotel, and after dinner, tried to convince him to leave his wife .. Salim agreed to it, but moving out was a heartbreaking process for him. He loved Mel, too, even if she refused to speak to him or let him visit. She had taken his apartment key, and mocked everything he tried to say when he was there last. Salim hated his new apartment, too, because it was SO small. How had 3 sims ever been able to live with it, let alone 5 now? Things weren't easy for him. He missed his old creature comforts, and although he was truly head over heels for Francis, his heart hadn't entirely let go of Mel either ...
    04-23-17_5-12-30nbspPM_zps0zrdcxbe.png
    04-23-17_5-19-06nbspPM_zpsr1cd9ern.png
    04-25-17_10-23-02nbspPM_zps464rfqc2.png
    04-25-17_10-10-33nbspPM_zps8bhmxfec.png
    04-25-17_10-11-32nbspPM_zpscbhs03xi.png
    04-25-17_10-20-06nbspPM_zps3bavex22.png
    04-25-17_10-25-57nbspPM_zpstjbkfqai.png

After a while he had enough. He talked to Francis and they decided to move to a newer, bigger apartment, where she, Salim, their newborn & Francis' two kids from her first marriage would have more space and more luxury. It was here that Salim finally realised how happy he was now. How much better he fit into this family than he'd every fit into his own. She was fun, easy-going, creative, with a house full of love, clutter and fun. Mel had always been more stoic, and it had perhaps stifled his creativity for a while? All he knew was that Francis was the woman he truly wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and that he was happy now. His kids even came to the wedding, even if his youngest son couldn't stop staring angrily at Francis ...
    05-06-17_7-35-59nbspPM_zpsik9ouap8.png
    05-06-17_7-33-45nbspPM_zpsfsk9ctqi.png
    05-06-17_8-09-25nbspPM_zpsppvjzlo7.png
    05-06-17_8-54-01nbspPM_zpswfwmotu9.png
    05-06-17_8-49-59nbspPM_zpsmct2jvrs.png

Little did Salim know at the time that his daughter Joëlle too ... was going to find out she was pregnant again soon. And that this pregnancy, just like the last in her home, wouldn't be entirely ... normal :) TBC
    05-11-17_10-27-18nbspPM_zpsydcym7lz.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim finally burned off all that extra fat she had after she had two girls.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Well, the family I'm currently playing in preparation for Parenthood consists of only one female Sim, now a young adult. I'm planning on making her get a job in the Writer Career and save some money, so she can move to a much bigger house soon. I need to make her future husband in CAS as well, so it will all be ready for the release of the new GP. Today, she aged up and maximized five of her skills. Not anything extraordinary in my game today, but it's all been quiet because I don't want to play a lot until Tuesday night. Then a hurricane of Sims hours is going to arrive!!! :p
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited May 2017
    My sims restaurant reached 4 stars and my heir vampire teen leveled up to prime vampire. >:)
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    No sims for a few days, waiting for Parenthood. Then I'll be starting a brand new game.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    And the winner of my Race to the Mansion challenge is...Family Edwards! The challenge was to see which of 7 families would be the first to afford Yuma Heights, and they got there today. Also their twins, Natalie & Tarisa aged up to teen. Tarisa started building a rocket ship, because she wants to be an astronaut. Natalie just wanted to play with the water slide, though.

Now that that challenge is done, I can sit back & enjoy Parenthood.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Ran into a glitch with the kleptomaniac trait -- swiped items aren't showing up in family or personal inventory when you swipe large items (my klepto vampire snatched a computer from the Villareals but it was nowhere to be found when he got home). Kind of getting bored with that save anyway; I'm really looking forward to the Parenthood pack! Maybe I'll start a new save with my Simself, her husband and their teen daughter (my Simself is also pregnant) that I saved in my Library way back when Sims 4 first released, age down the daughter to a child, and play that save for a bit at least till Parenthood comes out. (This is going to be the longest 2 days of my life.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Ran into a glitch with the kleptomaniac trait -- swiped items aren't showing up in family or personal inventory when you swipe large items (my klepto vampire snatched a computer from the Villareals but it was nowhere to be found when he got home). Kind of getting bored with that save anyway; I'm really looking forward to the Parenthood pack! Maybe I'll start a new save with my Simself, her husband and their teen daughter (my Simself is also pregnant) that I saved in my Library way back when Sims 4 first released, age down the daughter to a child, and play that save for a bit at least till Parenthood comes out. (This is going to be the longest 2 days of my life.)
    Sorry to hear that you were having problems with vampires with the klepto trait. Hope that this doesn't continue on in your game.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The story I wrote for today was a long one so I'll just share my favorite pictures from it, but if interested, you can read it here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918612/makin-it-as-best-we-can-a-story-about-family-updated-5-29-17#latest

DeAndre applied as a junior, and was accepted to San Myshuno College of Art and Design (SMCAD). After saying goodbye to the family, they packed up and moved to the city.
    0x2JHkJ.png
    x1pV0Jd.png

Later that day, Andromeda was feeling overwhelmed by her partner passing, her youngest child moving away, and her other, eldest, son making plans to move out with his family. Her mother crossed the veil from the Spirit World to give her reassurance.
    jYRxO0c.png
    r91GvVp.png

Current Play:
    See the Tree
  • Options
    Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    My Sim died trying to use the toilet:
    ZRvdwEl.jpg
    ...Not TOO much harm done, as the grim reaper is like "I hate you, but you're too much fun to take away":
    GQ8hKoW.jpg
    VqoqGAM.jpg
    ..."Oh, you must be hungry after your... um... death. Here, have some pufferfish:
    fLo9tgr.jpg
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member

Today I introduced a few new characters to my story

This is John Banik, the father of Sebastian (my main family)
    54e5CtO.jpg

& Seb's best friend Nikolai [they are both body builders]

TH3bqBR.jpg

James went to visit his adoptive son Max, he realised he had neglected his fatherly duties lately to be with his boyfriend. [he does not live with the child because he split up with the person he adopted the child with, Nathan [who is also pictured]

QgEZsBQ.jpg

They had tea together with Jessica and her kids. [Jessica is Nathan's girlfriend] [he is bisexual]

uahsL2m.jpg

In some big news!! today...

Lucy was ready to give birth [ she is a teenager]

The father of her kids is Alexander Goth.

YQLjJWl.jpg

5nNJpTb.jpg

She went to the hospital with her mum, who also works there.

GBZxPk4.jpg

She gave birth to triplets >.<

xHxVKQ1.jpg

tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    edited May 2017
    My sim Jackie is a single mom in San Myshuno. She is raising her daughter Sierra alone , in a not so great housing project. Meanwhile, she does her best to raise her daughter and work her way through medical residency. She looks edgy , but she is super smart and a good mother.

They are just living their lives.

Jackie serves Lunch to Sierra.
    2zixwyg.jpg

05-29-17_10-07-15PM_zps7ucjriux.png

Sierra is whining :'(

05-29-17_10-18-47PM_zpswj7fmo3k.png

Mom doesn't know why and isn't handling it very well :|

05-29-17_10-20-11PM_zpsyuvi8mmi.png

But before bed, all is well.And mom and baby are in tune once more <3

05-29-17_10-34-58PM_zps1tk7dcjh.png

and...

Sierra making this face at her mom, so serious :D

05-29-17_10-08-29PM_zpsmbe1tkce.png
    Post edited by BrownGamerGurl1 on
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I told myself to let one of my legacy lines die out to keep things manageable, but I just couldn't! So tonight, I gave my main family matriarch's brother a kid. And she's beautiful!
    This is Rhianna Steel, daughter of Leo Steel:
    IN7kR32.png
    (When Leo was born the game glitched on custom skin tones, so I ran with it. He has vitilago, hence the loss of melanin, but his daughter doesn't.)

Here's her super intense toddler pic :D :
    heH7BvY.png

Unfortunately, the woman Leo had her with hates children. I think he might wind up raising her alone.
    Current Play:
    See the Tree

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top