The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    It's a snowy morning, so I stayed in & played after all.

Larisa made this beautiful roast for their Simsmas dinner.

iI80ggj.png

But Spencer & Liana preferred cake.

nDQ3uQ8.png

B5S1EN0.png

And so wraps up the holidays & back to reality.

qpTDmAi.png

But now the grown ups get to enjoy their new toy!

NcDE6dz.png

Well that was fun while it lasted.

i85K0a9.png

Now that the kids are all in school, Larisa's ready to go back to work. Plus now that they've got this big fancy house, painting alone isn't going to pay the bills. She decides on the culinary career, since she's already mastered the cooking skill.

SxY48KU.png

Which means another new toy, because she has to work on her mixology skill now.

prKsldX.png

And here we have the extremely rare sighting of an adult sim NOT watching the Kids' network!

fB0Iq7j.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    The latest posting from my Simming Moments thread:

21%20Melonie%20Bloom.pngMelonie.png
    To jog some memories, here is Melonie from my other save where she is a young adult.

Today, Melonie, the toddler, Bloom is aging up to a child.
    12-09-17_9-54-38nbspAM.png

And I am very glad to be finally progressing more of my sims.
    12-09-17_10-07-14nbspAM.png

12-09-17_10-07-35nbspAM.png

I think her mother is applying her parenting skills here.
    12-09-17_10-09-07nbspAM.png

I can see her young adult self in that face.
    12-09-17_10-09-21nbspAM.png

Unlike her mom, Melonie is not squeamish about searching for frogs.
    12-09-17_10-17-52nbspAM.png

Meadow Thayer?
    12-09-17_10-20-07nbspAM.png

Ok, I have got to stop using styled outfits so much.
    12-09-17_10-20-44nbspAM.png

It's only natural that their identical clothing will help them strike up a conversation with each other.
    12-09-17_10-21-10nbspAM.png

Good, a new friend for Melonie.
    12-09-17_10-21-21nbspAM.png

Meadow is very busy though and has to run, but she does invite Melonie over to the Peregrine house,
    according to Mrs. Peregrine's plan to give the cat girls supporting friends early in life.
    12-09-17_12-25-43nbspPM.png

I do intend for Melonie to go after the Doctor career again.
    12-09-17_12-41-59nbspPM.png

I am glad she has this toy.
    12-09-17_12-42-21nbspPM.png

Oops, she walked in on the parents at work creating her sibling.
    12-09-17_12-46-29nbspPM.png

I sent Melonie and her mom to visit the Peregrine house the next day.
    12-09-17_6-05-23nbspPM.png

I think Miss Peregrine could use a new friend, why not?
    12-09-17_6-07-28nbspPM.png

This is the only world the toddlers know, so visitors should be exciting for them.
    12-09-17_6-08-30nbspPM.png

Meadow was going through some negative emotions.
    Melonie helped her out with that.
    12-09-17_6-10-14nbspPM.png

But she is really here to meet the cat girls.
    12-09-17_6-12-41nbspPM.png

Jennifer is also here to harvest some fruit for her own garden.
    12-09-17_6-14-15nbspPM.png

"Hello, Bastet!"
    12-09-17_6-15-38nbspPM.png

12-09-17_6-17-14nbspPM.png

They are so cute.
    12-09-17_6-17-30nbspPM.png

I will have Jennifer help out in return for the blue berries and grow fruit she has harvested.
    12-09-17_6-20-22nbspPM.png

None of the expensive fruit are available for harvest unfortunately.
    12-09-17_6-21-23nbspPM.png

I look forward to more of my sims aging up so they can interact.
    12-09-17_6-21-56nbspPM_2.png

Where are your clothes, Zane?
    12-09-17_6-29-52nbspPM.png

He must have been swimming in the pond.
    12-09-17_6-30-21nbspPM.png

The blueberries should help with the household funds.
    Jennifer isn't working until the second baby becomes a child.
    12-09-17_6-49-42nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    ...Meanwhile in the Spice District:
    UB1lgH3.png

Scarlett is spending the morning after the wonderful date with Diego fulfilling her career goals:
    OfgmHgv.png

In the afternoon she took Jacques up on his offer and joined the Knights Of The Hedge... Then promptly took over as their leader, after hearing how hesitant he was about the position.
    CC4Giue.png

At the same time Maisie joined the Renegades, however:
    2LPAhzH.png

The next day it was time for a second date with Diego. Things were very romantic indeed. So much so that well... Tomorrow will bring a wedding.
    xMG9tFU.png
    XpGUUKi.png
    db2oBaI.png
    V0yBQTx.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Was Ace's birthday and of course like before, Clint has to work late so Sapphire has to cook....god help us all.
    t1XMyNK.png
    Birthday party going well, Tabitha came over to show off her new baby bump.
    fj5Nppw.png
    Ysenia: "Are you girls both pregnant....Again?
    fCvP3kL.png
    Malcolm's a great guest, made his way right to the bathtub.
    PNq5Cs4.png
    Eventually more of the family showed up, from the overdressed to the....questionably dressed.
    wXWhQzJ.png
    Genesis: "This toy is supposed to brighten your night but it fails to brighten my day."
    Says the moody child.
    LjQDTq4.png
    Ace: "Grandpa, I thought you were a secret agent. Why are you all flabby?"
    Malcolm: "Kid, once you get to my age exercise is fatal and cake tastes even better."
    5fmaK9K.png
    Sapphire's little sister Cleo followed in dad's footsteps and went right for the mud bath herself.
    7eh6qzJ.png
    And now comes the big moment.
    vURIp3K.png
    And voila, teenage Ace, coming up with his teenage angst.
    17gWJJe.png
    And Ximena cracking herself upside the head with her own toy, following in Mom's footsteps.
    r2ZNArW.png
    Party was going great until grandma and grandpa started getting saucy.
    MwywL95.png
    Hey, surprisingly this cake isn't so bad.
    HWoWsaW.png
    Shredder sure wishes he could get a taste.
    n0jGA3C.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Not gonna lie. It took me about a week to play one family due to the flu, but I am back in action!

Mov had invited over his alien friends for a bit of socialization and fell in love with Blake Ball
    he8fKJPh.png

First asking her to move in with him
    VCWIr8sh.png

And then asked her to marry him!
    wyGhtzMh.png

Not much else exciting happened, but Art did pay a visit. Some reason he does not look too pleased. Perhaps alien plasma does not agree with him :lol:
    I do love the family resemblance though!
    TrbKCeEh.png
  • Options
    Dahlberg family, the teens begin preparing for adulthood, and enjoying some final moments together as a family.

O0kGFqa.png

While Katrina prepares herself for the empty nest.

jmY2dAP.png

And at last we begin a new generation.

fLOwGP1.png

hUdQw6V.png

Lionel joined the entertainer career, comedy branch & I fixed him up a little place in Newcrest.

KTuzQbN.png

r8on5SM.png

After I got Lionel settled in, I went back to the main family, where Emilia was begging her dad for a cat.

f2ChmpB.png

5dZBQjY.png

He never could resist his youngest daughter's charms.

aJ4tXvt.png

And Rosie is welcomed into the family.

xhT6XnM.png

Who can resist a Scottish fold?

xBXYB2H.png

But as is so often the case with children & pets, Mom winds up being the caregiver.

rI423Bz.png

6ygFTpM.png

To be fair, Emilia was working on a school project, then came down with a case of the gas & giggles.

Iu9cmoZ.png

She acts spoiled at times, but she really is grateful for her loving parents.

DpChK6I.png

Meanwhile Simon was having way too much fun in the bath.

N3ACSb0.png

• Options
    Sapphire squeezed out another baby today, The first generated name that popped up was "Zimena" and thought Hmm.....would go well with Ximena. But then in the end decided to go with Piper because she wanted something different.
    A2iMobu.png
    And now Ximena's disappointed that there's a new baby in the house. At least her name isn't Zimena.
    630Jhzp.png
    Ace knows that not only does he need to have a healthy mind.
    pjaoMxm.png
    He needs a healthy body to go with it.
    NsQYckC.png
    Fun fact, Sapphire gives the giant stuffed doggo a hug before work for good luck.
    hV79fOV.png
    After work Sapphire came home for dinner....Tofu tacos.....She does not like tofu....or any vegetarian foods.
    UfMqQJL.png
    Sapphire: "Seriously, can we ever eat meat in this house?!"
    Sapphire said, offending Clint slightly.
    WL1TkxA.png
    Luckily Clint's married to a woman who's always down for Woohoo. She makes up to him for insulting his vegetarian lifestyle.
    2bYqKOF.png
    Shredder: "Hello little human, I'll be spending the night in your room tonight because the adults are being loud."
    fWYFIc4.png
    Also, Sapphire's baby sister Natasha is grown up now!....Oh god Sapphire's getting so old.
    QlPtpdX.png
    At work the next day Sapphire was taking care of her niece Miracle Mori (Tabitha's oldest daughter). Not doing a good job at taking a swab sample though. This'll be hard to explain to the girl's mother.
    piawZmx.png
    Eye exam didn't go so well either.
    FXlHmiw.png
    Sapphire: "Hey sweetie, we're moving today and going to have a nice big house warming party. If you promise not to tell mommy about this I'll have Clint bake you a nice cake!"
    Best aunt ever.
    njAMJpq.png
    So here's the house Sapphire's surgeon and Clint's celebrity chef paychecks the Shepherds now live in this monster.
    6Qkf3z8.png
    It's party time.
    VOOVAGK.png
    Make out session in the super nice living room is a go.
    Z3nWBw0.png
    As promised, Miracle showed up to the party, partially cured.
    kgcOvME.png
    While Sapphire's cousin Stevie Villareal breaks in Sapphire's new gaming rig.
    JxQeFrZ.png
    Also, Piper is a toddler now. Don't know where she got those eyes from.
    1jJS4xl.png
    And she's not too shy either, going to introduce herself to her aunt and Sapphire's cousin Yaritza.
    A0Cjko7.png
    Oh hey look, Cleo showed up and.....Oh....didn't expect her to be expecting any time soon.
    RAfZdI4.png
    And then Sapphire used her Doctor magic on her....she's carrying a boy!....And a girl! Good luck.
    xlgTdJf.png
    Meanwhile, Teenaged Ace is attempting to be a more charismatic guy. Please don't practice charisma on grandpa.
    vhh5FaX.png
    And Clint finally fulfilled his dream....he owns a bar. He hasn't stepped away from that bar since the party started.
    5UTEXsO.png
    Sapphire had some fun showing off her mansion to the family.
    SwoU8tI.png
    Malcolm: "Man, this place is better than mine."
    0X25jha.png
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    So because my desktop went and kinda died, I installed the sims 4 on my laptop. So I started a new legacy, becuase I seem to be unable to play any else.UsBw1l0.png
    This is my founder, Jalessa Haywood. She has the romantic, Nerd and genius traits. Her asperation is Soulmate.
    N1auyLV.png
    my modest home. I'm not good with building.
    lrpQU8P.png
    Her flirting with Jay. I'm trying to take it slow. Build up the relationship and friendship first before she jumps into a relationship. I have my eye on Jay, Gavin and the Barista npc.
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    My sim Amber fell in love with a married guy...and doesn't know what to do :disappointed:
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    My vampire Sim was feeling flirty tonight, but unfortunately it's pretty hard to make 🐸🐸🐸🐸 calls as a vamp when you're awake at such ungodly hours. So she ended up chatting with a fellow grand master vampire... they sparred some, became friends, and since Tori very much wanted more than that she ended up inviting grand master vamp Victoria von Doom to her home.... after ignoring all of her "goodbyes" and catching up with her whenever she tried to walk away from her. Tragically, Victoria never made it. After enduring barely 15 minutes of daylight, Victoria suddenly fell to her knees at Tori's doorstep.
    hSEfs4K.png
    Some friendly sparring...
    9wJ5Sgb.png
    Aaaaaaanddd another vampire bites the dust. Apparently, my Sim just couldn't get herself to care much. :joy:

Since she was still feeling very flirty she tried to seduce the Grim Reaper into sparing her friend/bootycall/potential love interest... to no avail.
    3CASORE.png
    UpxtoU6.png
    Rest in peace, Victoria. You will... well, since you were a terroristic, evil vampire, you probably won't be missed that much.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Lionel misses his family already, so he called his mom for a chat. She, of course, was very happy to hear from her first born.

w2hW3lL.png

He also invited Selma to hang out at his place, but was nowhere to be seen when she got there, so she just ate a bowl of cereal & went home.

5tl5lIx.png

Emilia's starting to take more responsibility for the pet she begged for.

oVXfcnj.png

But Rosie would rather have her hamburger.

4PXmIsf.png

Vivian is now a young adult & ready to pursue her dream of becoming a famous musician.

HoddJYA.png

dpOZX5S.png

She moved to her own place in Windenburg.

nyQ7FIH.png

After getting Viv settled in, I returned to the main house to find Simon being abducted by aliens. Maybe their nest won't be so empty after all?

rwPW1bl.png
    Post edited by ldmarko on
  • Options
    DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2017
    I grew rather depressed that my brand new Sim Couple with their C&D can't buy or run the Spa I spent all of yesterday building.
    What depresses me even further is that my dream Spa, which I built (until 4AM the next day) after buying the prerequisite expansion pack, didn't have any additional Purchase Spa option to make my dream spa come true. (Which I thought would come as a free addon with my Business pack.)
    Azto9nClSSWYPBcXjXZAtQ.png
    6n7_6dVXRNmcEoHskYwtWg.png

All in all, I built a family I can dunk into that Spa if there's any future update making the life of a Spa owner possible.
    For now, I'm expecting another Hiatus until my next build.

You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited December 2017
    Darkwingz wrote: »
    I grew rather depressed that my brand new Sim Couple with their C&D can't buy or run the Spa I spent all of yesterday building.
    What depresses me even further is that my dream Spa, which I built (until 4AM the next day) after buying the prerequisite expansion pack, didn't have any additional Purchase Spa option to make my dream spa come true. (Which I thought would come as a free addon with my Business pack.)
    Azto9nClSSWYPBcXjXZAtQ.png
    6n7_6dVXRNmcEoHskYwtWg.png

All in all, I built a family I can dunk into that Spa if there's any future update making the life of a Spa owner possible.
    For now, I'm expecting another Hiatus until my next build.

Don't know if you use mods but the creator "LittleMsSam" made a mod called "More buyable venues and more venue types."

http://littlemssam.de/more-buyable-venues-and-new-venue-types/

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So... Wedding.
    It was a rather...Messy ceremony. As usual. Not that Scarlett is a gold digger, far from it, but she DID realize her spouse to be had cash to burn, so she emptied her bank account to pay for the wedding.
    (Bugs galore, btw, like everything in my game after the installation of C&D).
    FvhjUUO.png
    cUg06RP.png

...Yeah. I think Maisie will turn out right. She voluntarily decided to do extra credit work at the wedding.
    YbgpkCY.png
    t7FvF8M.png

In the early evening, "back" at their new apartment things got... heated.
    tKH59u6.png
    tiFfI2A.png

Scarlett was enjoying the evening, to say the least.
    8LT6yCM.png

The day after Scarlett and Diego went bowling for the first time ever. Diego got a lucky strike: His first ever attempt at bowling was well... a lucky strike.
    XzMdEnT.png
    oDMoqYK.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited December 2017
    Bob came from work with the clone (exploring scientist carer for the first time ). I had no clue what to do with 2 Bob's so I killed the clone with MCCC
    I can't understand why I can't attach the picture :( I did it many times before, but I can't figure what's wrong this time.

keep trying
    >>>>.... getting upset, why I can't post pictures anymore ?

• Options
    chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    I play a couple that I absolutely love - he is an identical twin (different clothes, hairstyle, but twin) and she is the love of his life. Somehow, he ended up having a child with his sister-in-law and I. am. just. blargh! I can't.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Since I can't post pictures for now ( I have to figure what I do wrong this time. I juggle between apple and pc. I'm using pc only for the this game after 10 years using apple)
    I'm playing 70 sims in rotations, many families multiple generations each. It was time for many birthdays from kids to teens. All of them were looking, and most of them found first love. One teen even asked her boyfriend to move in. Yep, her parents are super cool, but who cares when you are the third child, right ? Then her cousin did the same thing, because cool parents runs in the family, right ?
  • Options
    Today was a double birthday day, which meant putting candles right back on the cake after one Sim ages up. First up is Clint making his way to the middle ages.
    8EePtI2.png
    Clint: "Dear lord, I'm old."
    wzQDhRp.png
    Sapphire just so happened to be the same age as him, so now it's her turn!
    pKVbOPd.png
    Sapphire: "I've still got it, boys."
    V5BzdLR.png
    Meanwhile, Ace has discovered what he wants to be when he grows up. He wants to play Basketball. Partially thanks to this nice Basketball hoop here.
    fiyuggB.png
    The kids were at school and Sapphire was at the hospital. Clint decided to have some 'me time'. First off, try and get on Shredder's good side and take him for a good walk.
    JrO0ziZ.png
    Then go for some backflips into his sweet pool.
    X85RsT8.png
    Oh, Genesis is a teenager now. Hmm well, perhaps Ace should invite her over.
    2uYHr0F.png
    And she immediately went right for their computer to play Sims.
    7gagdSL.png
    That's when Ace used a pick up line and for the first time in Sims history the Pick Up Line interaction worked.
    D7ewXFH.png
    Genesis: "Now shut up, you're interrupting my game. Gotta burn these Sims alive."
    QoUBGow.png
    He may not have his grandma's hips but....he still finds a way to seduce the ladies.
    I6pCe6t.png
    Then Ace thought that the quickest way to get to a gaming goth's heart.....show off his favorite video game.
    5RXVCyd.png
    Surprise, it worked.
    Rjsraz2.png
    Sapphire decided to throw another party tonight, she's rich and can throw all the parties she wants. Meanwhile Ximena is just happy to see her mother come home at the end of the day, nice for the girl to have a positive role model.
    tW9Pynd.png
    Grandpa Malcolm showed Ace how to do the secret Alien handshake since he still has at least SOME Alien DNA in him.
    m9cq5tc.png
    With Ace giving his own variation on the handshake.
    YX7K3Jv.png
    Cleo begins to bore Malcolm with details about her married life.
    uvBWzgf.png
    Also, Ysenia is a dirty cheater. Not in her relationship, but in chess. Which is just as bad. Dirty dirty cheater.
    CFWZg8w.png
    Oh hey, Clint made drinks for everyone!
    IBFlxXj.png
    And Sapphire stepped away from the party to do some augmented reality gaming.
    tRawKYl.png
    And then the men decided to end the night with a game of basketball.
    7jCprO0.png
    Clint messed up bad, he used the old "There was a pregnant woman in my way" excuse. Pheh, some people can never admit that they suck.
    A5CFJNh.png
    Malcolm: "Let me show you youngsters how it's done!"
    Malcolm shouted as he shot a great three pointer.
    stqafiU.png
    Malcolm: "Peace out y'all, I'm done."
    uh8e2aV.png
    6LXZRAb.png
    So needless to say, the family weren't too happy about the last Malcolm Landgraab dying suddenly.
    KZCP718.png
    Grim: "If it makes you feel better, I actually liked the guy."
    NNj47mO.png
    That did not make Sapphire feel better in the slightest.
    sACdZfJ.png

Also, WOOHOO! My screenshots finally caught up with my game! So now when I post pictures they're ACTUALLY from 'today'.
  • Options
    GhostlyPixGhostlyPix Posts: 35 Member
    Hmm, I haven't really gotten to play yet today but what happened the last time I played is chronicled in my sim blog :D
    I created a family whose surname is Crawley (because Downton Abbey ftw!) and married a townie. Siobahn... something with an F is her surname. Anyway! Their daughter Ciara is the heiress of the story and she just went on her very first date with a real cutie~
    crawleysims.wordpress.com
  • Options
    kristollkristoll Posts: 2 New Member
    What happened today was that the dog I wanted to adopt disappeared...sad life... I'll just have to try again tomorrow :D
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    King-Behr

Giuliana ages into an elder
    q1QxPkFh.png

Not to be stuck in the elder stereotype, she goes back to her original look. “So much better!”
    QWqeUwOh.png

Skylar seems to have a thing for elderly women. Especially his landlady.
    0aL01ZRh.png

It is sort of sweet, even if she is older than his mother
    Sh8ul3fh.png

Skylar takes a break from cooing over the landlady to help Shaun with his homework
    ttQhIMzh.png

Shaun ages into a young adult
    o4kCMOEh.png

Getting really close with his neighbour at the Romance Festival
    ak0wgyGh.png
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    edited December 2017
    Honestly after all the drama Juniper and Charlie have been through, there's really no saving their relationship. They argue almost constantly, every conversation ends up becoming really awkward, and honestly Juniper doesn't really like Charlie anymore. He's so pretentious and not really good enough at anything to be as snobby as he is.

kjMlDLy.png

So Juniper decided enough was enough. No more being with someone who didn't appreciate her, tbh.

1hj3jpO.png

Charlie hung around for an uncomfortably long time afterwards though. She had to actually ask him to leave. I guess he was waiting for her to change her mind. Not happening though.

GMjhAU2.png

A fresh breakup means some well deserved karaoke therapy with your best friend in the world. Lavender is truly an awful singer, but she was willing to face the crowd for her BFF. (also can we talk about how adorable Lavender is?)

Ps9IF7V.png

Apparently this guy Diego Lobo was pretty impressed with Juniper's singing skills because he came to chat her up after her performance.

kNOlzHO.png

The conversation seemed to be going pretty well. They have a loooot in common. They both love art. They're both interested in gourmet cooking. Plus he was pretty cute. Juniper apparently has a type and that type is pencil mustaches & girls with shaved heads.

VpA3fHO.png

But can you blame her for being a little suspicious? lol I mean come onnnn. The guy's rich AND handsome?

S2UDCZq.png

AND HERE'S WHERE I LOST A TONNNN OF SCREENSHOTS but things moved along REALLY quickly. they got together, moved in together, etc within like a couple days. and IT MUST BE MEANT TO BE BECAUSE.....

xlFZeHi.png

SHE SAID YES BRUH

also this would have been a really cute picture if mr green jacket hadn't ruined things

MXv25Fd.png

also this would have been a really cute picture if mr green jacket hadn't ruined things
    MXv25Fd.png

I'm still kinda in the simsmas spirit so I threw Diego and Juniper a themed wedding.

UJMmrWj.png

The only problem is that this guy (Josh Durham-Palmer) pretty much ruined every shot. He stood behind Diego during the ENTIRE CEREMONY.

uimn3Cj.png

i mean

w5rgt4J.png

the entire

GjUM8UU.png

ceremony. Josh, I get that Diego is your best friend, but you've gotta give the new couple some breathing room.

7BhP4aO.png

some shots of the guests. gee willikers was doing this when i panned over to him and idk why, but it makes me laugh really hard.

PIsmeLh.png

but not nearly as hard as ulrike's face and CHARLIE WAAAAAAY IN THE BACK.

x48sV2X.png

really cute selfie with lavender and juniper. i'm really gonna have to work on getting lav married because i think she's going to have good looking kids.

xEtVxjG.png

and finally, this really nice pose (not mine. found on tumblr somewhere) that look entirely too long to do.

LA0RVdL.png
    Post edited by ponderosa on
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    RineRine Posts: 165 Member
    One of my sims (and their dog) died at about the same time. Grim stuck around and picked up dog poop for some reason. I don't know what he did with it...
  • Options
    So grandpa just died, but it doesn't mean you can't make a new friend!
    Grim: "Please don't befriend me, it'll just make it more messed up when I come to reap your soul in about 60-70 years."
    SqAMoXg.png
    Was also Ximena's birthday.....Clint was the only one awake for it.
    Re9lrrJ.png
    Clint: "yay"
    qLPRICl.png
    And now Ximena is a teenage angst machine. Ooooooh boy.
    jklnGFi.png
    She doesn't have to go to school that day but hey, might as well get your homework done first.
    2bmb1Wt.png
    Meanwhile Piper couldn't get upstairs to her bed so she just slept on the armchair. Shredder made sure the little human was protected.
    0oAuz8k.png
    Well, no school means Ximena can focus on her skills. Let's try the piano....she sounded awful.
    mzz1Agz.png
    Piper disagreed and wanted to hear more.
    zLeFMxl.png
    And Clint attempts to get better at that Mixology skill.
    JupFBNi.png
    Taking full advantage of this day off and doing some wicked swan dives into the pool.
    B7J8iOJ.png
    #RichKidView
    ajT2KfT.png
    Oh no, looks like Clint's at work so that means Ximena has to waste the last of her day off on taking care of the baby.
    0uWK0eU.png
    Okay, Piper's in bed. Time to focus on your art.
    lmIRhKB.png
    Ace is home, he decided he should invite Genesis over, see if he can 'seal the deal' if you catch my drift. First he needed a new picture for his Simstagram.
    ocF6VTP.png
    Welp, Genesis is already here. How embarrassing.
    2PCERhA.png
    Luckily Ace's charisma skill has gotten higher. A lot easier to woo a girl this way.
    LiZ5JT1.png
    And now the deal has been sealed.
    n3pdjid.png
    Selfie time to remember the beginning of a new relationship.
    uVzSWR9.png
    Meanwhile Ace still needs to keep his fitness skill up if he wants to be a pro athlete.
    1Vi8JLy.png
    xAlJ9XX.png
    Next day Sapphire decided to invite over her Uncles to pay respect for her father.
    A51LfaY.png
    Good old (pun intended) Uncle Barry.
    n6hYHQv.png
    And Uncle Duke!
    2i4IsOY.png
    Also, it's not easy to console a grieving widow.
    lpW0hQd.png
    Eventually all the emotion got to Sapphire and she ended up crying at Malcolm's grave yet again.
    e50Bhq6.png
    Shredder: "Please stop getting all giddy at seeing a cute dog and feed me please."
    eBeI0df.png
    And then Ace decided to talk to his grandma about fitness strategies.
    XHzYiOU.png
    Ysenia: "Boy, do I look like I know anything about fitness strategies?"
    hJdaIvD.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I have been busy and playing like crazy. I was just so excited to have Cats and Dogs that I played for like a sim week straight. Anyways all the Richards children have kids now. I moved Gabriel into his own place and had him adopt three daughters, Vera, Tayler and Kailee. Ariel and Maddox Kyle-Reed moved their daughters to Brindleton Bay so they could have a yard to play in. The girls enjoy fishing off the docks. Ariel found out she was pregnant shortly after moving there, so they have a son now named Asa. They almost have enough money to get a massive master bedroom with an en suite, which means their kids will each have their own room. I can't wait for Aurora to age up so that she can be a vet.

The Kyle-Reed's adopted two dogs, Frankie and Dixie, and hope to breed them. They are a Great Dane and a Rottweiler respectively.

I am also needing some advice on what stuff pack to get. I have just purchased the Parenthood pack but I am not sure what to get next. I am thinking vampires because that could be fun with my next generation, Aurora's daughter.

Pictures to follow, as soon as imgur decides to work.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top