Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Kohona-An Amazon Challenge Story

After a lot of thought, I decided to start an amazon challenge story. So here it is. Many thanks to the people who inspired me, including @pammiechick @Marialein @roseinblack69 and many more. Anyway, enough of my rambling. The story starts here:

This is my Creator, Anya Kohona: m04selI.png?1

Here are her two slaves, Lucas: K4mdW6Y.png?1

and Daniel: Tk86JtO.png?1

Finally, here is the Gatherer, Lila: h0abCW2.png?1
Not sure what to put here... so hi

Comments

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Here are the tribal grounds: kNWw0Mh.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Thanks for mentioning my story @cupcake12 :) I'll follow your story ;) I see they have a lot of place, I'm sure they'll be great tribe in time :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Sorry about the trash in the picture, I've tried this challenge before and I forgot to clean it up. :#

Edit: spelling
  • Options
    Also, thank you for the comments :)
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Yay for another Amazon story :) always love these and I like your characters ^^
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Chapter 1:

Daniel starts things off by going scavenging in the trash for spare parts.

fGoSQTS.jpg

Which is quickly followed by staring at the trash.

Mmm569A.jpg

As staring at trash earns slaves a beating, Anya quickly deals with it.

cYi4JQs.jpg

After all of this, Anya and Daniel join Lucas and work on their fitness skills, while Lila goes fishing.

dozl8VS.jpg

69OgaUu.jpg

Daniel starts learning how to cook. (as Lucas is a breeding slave)

TAcSvic.jpg

The day ends with Lila catching her 3rd fish.

iLa1Rwr.jpg

Post edited by LluviaRain on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Sorry this chapter is so short, I hope that I will have time for longer ones in the future :/
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    Yes, chapter is really short :( But I hope you'll find more time for longer chapter next time ;) I guess Daniel is lazy or he hoped if he'll stare to trash it will vanish itself :D
  • Options
    I honestly don't understand Daniel. He's not insane, he's not lazy, yet he seems to do what he likes. It's almost impossible to get him to stop!
  • Options
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand Daniel. He's not insane, he's not lazy, yet he seems to do what he likes. It's almost impossible to get him to stop!

:D But it's most interesting, isn't? Mostly I always allow my sims to do what they want :)
  • Options
    Chapter 2:

Daniel wakes up first thing in the morning to get food made, while Lila rummages in a fallen log, looking to find some frogs.

kOiNnNs.jpg

ZQporfy.jpg

She found an eggplant whirl frog! Lila decides to keep the frog for breeding.

Y5ZDOyR.jpg

Anya compliments Lucas's appearance. The creator should breed first, so she gets to work.

E1eGWDx.jpg

Lucas rejects her! Anya punishes him.

3xUBxgR.jpg

omcBI9V.jpg

Lucas gets angry and storms off. Oh dear.

H95LvjY.jpg

• Options

:D But it's most interesting, isn't? Mostly I always allow my sims to do what they want :)

I have autonomy on, so when Anya gave Lucas in trouble, Lucas started telling a joke! Anya kept on giving poor Lucas in trouble, so that's how he got angry. He's so self assured as well. *sigh* :(
  • Options

I have autonomy on, so when Anya gave Lucas in trouble, Lucas started telling a joke! Anya kept on giving poor Lucas in trouble, so that's how he got angry. He's so self assured as well. *sigh* :(

And it's great for your story :) Give them a time, later it can work ;) I mean if Anya and Lucas will know each other better he'll not reject her. Maybe ;) Let's hope it :D
  • Options
    Ok. I'm wondering whether I should have smaller chapters, but update more often, or whether a should have larger chapters and update less. I know what's easier for me, but I want to know what everyone else prefers. Please give me your opinion. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ok. I'm wondering whether I should have smaller chapters, but update more often, or whether a should have larger chapters and update less. I know what's easier for me, but I want to know what everyone else prefers. Please give me your opinion. :)

Just do what is easier for you... :) If you don't have too much time then larger chapters and less update would be the best decision for you :)
  • Options
    Chapter 3:

Anya asks Lucas to cloud gaze behind the main compound, while Lila waters her only plant, the mushroom.

9iBGOw4.jpg

uaPQeZW.jpg

Lila then finds a leopard frog and breeds it with the eggplant whirl frog. One whirlyflower frog is the result!

yF28b0E.jpg

While she finds the frogs, she picks up a new addition to the garden, a snapdragon.

1Rf4lcS.jpg

Both of the slaves get to work on cleaning up the bathroom. They blame the toilet for breaking.

WFEAqHg.jpg

Daniel then goes and stands in one of the puddles.

oftehdc.jpg

Only then does he realise that the shower is broken, so he goes and fixes it while Lucas does press ups outside.

hgzqqDn.jpg

Anya continues to work on her relationship with Lucas, while Daniel works on his fitness skill.

oDseqph.jpg

DqzkTh8.jpg

The day ends on a high note.

Ns0kg3J.jpg
  • Options
    Lucas was better decision than Daniel ;)
  • Options
    The way my rules are, creator gets to choose who to breed with, so I make it that the first slave that she wants to talk to is the breeding slave. There maybe a twist though >:)
  • Options
    Yes, creator always choose :) Let's hope she'll choose right ;)
  • Options
    I'm celebrating my first anniversary of my account today! (Though I can't see how as I joined in November :/ )
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Dear Reader/s,
    I am sorry to say that after a bit of thought, I am discontinuing this story. If anyone enjoyed it, please check out The Cullen Legacy.

cupcake12
    Post edited by LluviaRain on
  • Options
    Why? :/ Lost inspiration?
  • Options
    Why? :/ Lost inspiration?

Yes, and I'm just not enjoying writing this story. I also give up easily. :/