Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pokemon Sun & Moon Trailers!

GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
edited May 2016 in Off Topic Chat
For all of my fellow Pokemon fans! Coming this November!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c

Also, here's the Japanese trailer, which is super cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r0_F-_ClcQ

I think it looks awesome! I love the legendaries. I have no idea what starter I'll pick. :lol: And the Alola Region looks great! Share your thoughts. :smile:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/pokemon_sun_and_moon_debut_trailer_confirms_starter_pokemon_and_release_dates
IHJCfa6.jpg
Post edited by GabbyGirlJ on

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I know, right?! So getting Moon though. The lion looks cool and all, but...that Dracula legendary (Yes that's what I'm naming that bat thing.) OwO
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    I'm getting Moon too! That bat looks epic. :grin:

I'm probably going to go with the fire kitty for the starter. But that owl is pretty adorable!
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Same, although Popplio is cute too, but the cat reminds me so much of my own. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited May 2016
    Too be honest I don't like the look of ANY of the starters, I think I'll just transfer a level 5 Bulba and Fenne over.
    (And once I complete it I'm sending over my clone LV 100 Delphox, shiny Mew and Venusaur.)

As for trainer customization. Nice too see it returns, here's hoping males actually get more than jackets and fedoras. Or I'm playing as a female for once.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @Sorak4 , I'm super happy about trainer customization returning as well. In that aspect I really felt spoiled by X & Y. Not sure if I could go back. :smile:

I wasn't feeling the starters at first glance, but the more I look at them, the more the owl and cat grow on me. Not so sure about the sea lion clown thing, though... I usually choose fire starters anyway. An even bigger question for me is what will the evolutions look like?

I also want to know whether or not we'll get a new eeveelution. (I kinda want a dragon or ghost type.) I'm so excited!
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    I don't suspect any new evolutions for older pokemon, but I will suspect some megas somewhere along the line. We'll see though.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    OOhhhh!

This is exciting!

I'm probably going to choose the owl starter. It's the first time I've ever liked the grass starter the best!

One thing though, I hope it doesn't turn out like X & Y. They were really empty games.
  • Options
    I liked X and Y, but I agree that it did seem lacking. When it comes to story, BW and BW2 are probably the best for me.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184