Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Share Secret" interaction changed...

WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
I've been trying to isolate whatever mod has changed the "Share Secret" interaction so now when a Sim shares a secret the other Sim leaps up and deeply kisses the active Sim. (it's not cute when its the Sim's child kissing them so deeply...) :) . I've done the usual removal, selective reinstallation of mods etc, and it isn't really a problem, I'm just curious if anyone has experienced this and knows which mod causes the change. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    When you removed your mods folder and tested the game, was it not happening? You may need to keep going through your mods individually to test to see which is causing this to happen.

If the issue occurred even without mods in your game, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" and "ReticulatedSplinesView" files and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated files/ folders with the old files/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder .