Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the upcoming names of the SP and GP! (One already correct!)

Comments

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    The kids pack......Where did my sister go?stuff (due to culling)
    The restaurant pack.......Who is that person sitting across from me? (due to relationship culling)
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    How about:

The Sims 4: Well Developed Stuff and The Sims 4: Developers are Doing Well Game Pack
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    witerwingswiterwings Posts: 39 Member
    I don't you guys but i've never been a huge fan of branded content like H&M Diesel etc (But i got them)

Maybe some of the next Gp or Sp will be something related to Kitchen (Divine Kitchen maybe?) or high fashion clothing, But i really want to see as an official Ep, Sp or Gp

-Fashion from around the globe
    -Multicultural holidays
    -From the world decorations (Jungle flowers, african and south american decor etc)
    Firma2.png
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Even telling us the name is top secret... Wow and i thought it couldn't get more ridiculous.

I agree I think Bon Appétit is the name of the GP

SP

Kid's fun stuff
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    SpyseLibraSpyseLibra Posts: 1 New Member
    GP - Dine out
    SP - Preteen Playday Stuff
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    edited May 2016
    Dine in and Play stuff? Or Order Up!
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    hmm.. how bout... teens have their OWN inspirations...because plummit they are not adults.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah I better not combine packs to come up with some interesting names. >:)

I guess I'll come up with some more.
    Le Gourmet Bistro Game Pack
    Aaahhh! Real Kids Stuff Pack
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited May 2016
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Well it's not mine. Last post on page 2 is the limit of what was posted before that tweet.

I'm gonna say the correct answer is...

Bon Appétit (GP)

I don't think it is because I posted that before Graham tweeted that there were no correct answers so far.

I think someone guessed the name of the stuff pack, and I think it's either 'kids playtime stuff' or 'kids bedroom stuff'

I hope it's more than just bedroom stuff though that would raise the chances of bunk beds.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yeah, I think Bon Appetit might be the right one. :P They made a tweet before using that phrase, if I'm not wrong. :tongue:
    I hope that is the right one, as it is a good name for a restaurant pack.

For the kids SP, I would guess at Kidzone.

I originally thought that @DarkenedSparrow was right with Childs Play, but then I realised that was the name of the scary Chucky film. Would EA really name a kids pack after a film with a serial killer doll in it? :D

There's also a bagged candy assortment called Child's Play, so it has more associations than horror movies.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    I'm not going to put forth any new guesses cause I'm so bad at that... But I seriously think Fine Dining might be the right guess!
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited May 2016
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Even telling us the name is top secret... Wow and i thought it couldn't get more ridiculous.

I agree I think Bon Appétit is the name of the GP

SP

Kid's fun stuff

*groans* at the bold part. Not your fault, just...I can't...*eyeroll*.

I really do hope there will be romantic dinners interactions and some child play (will children be able to eat there) like throwing food or something silly. IDK
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Did we only guess one?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    @Forest_Ninja Not "Well Developed" That means something entirely different to me. >:)
  • Options
    lololol93lololol93 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think the GP will be named : "Let's go to the restaurant and leave the kids alone with the nanny" game pack. (lol, but why not, this is the feeling that I got on the teaser trailer)
    And for the SP : Kids Club stuff pack, or Cool Childhood stuff pack !

(btw I think that Bon appétit is the right one, and I'll be angry if this is not it.)
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited May 2016
    Since when did we get Nanny's in Sims 4 ? I know your sims can be one, but one does not come to the house like in the Sims 2 and watches your child for ya so you can go out, in Sims 4 they made it so the kids are left alone, which makes Me so mad , My Sims never leave their homes now cause I don't want them to leave the kids home alone, its the Parents job to make sure their kids are safe and sound, not to leave them all alone to fend for themselves, that just does not sit well with me, if My sims do not take care of their children, then they will pay a hefty price from Me, Anyhow I will not try to mention what the 2 names are for the packs, cause it makes no difference to me, I will just wait and see what they are.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    GP: North Carolina Restaurants of Tolerance
    SP: Spoiled Brat Pack
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »
    GP: North Carolina Restaurants of Tolerance
    SP: Spoiled Brat Pack

Luv The 2nd one, :)
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    scrolling thru the forum "Out to Eat" popped in my head. I've already been in this thread. Has anyone suggested that yet?
  • Options
    Conclue wrote: »
    scrolling thru the forum "Out to Eat" popped in my head. I've already been in this thread. Has anyone suggested that yet?

Not that I know of, but awesome choice, :)
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I am looking at Evening out, as it fits with Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day, maybe?
  • Options
    DolittleRollerDolittleRoller Posts: 54 Member
    Sims 3: Apartment Life
    Sims 5: Base game
  • Options
    DolittleRollerDolittleRoller Posts: 54 Member
    > @Forest_Ninja said:
    > How about:
    >
    > The Sims 4: Well Developed Stuff and The Sims 4: Developers are Doing Well Game Pack

YAS the slayage YAS.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'll take a guess too:

The Sims 4: Super Restaurant Get Food Adventures Fun Time Eating Things Wonder Journey
    The Sims 4: Kids Childhood Things and Stuff Jumping Around Something Under the Bed Play Time Get

Man, I should totally be in charge of naming our packs!

Lol. I love how the word "Get" is at the end. So intuitive.
  • Options
    SellyCookieSellyCookie Posts: 1 New Member
    I guess the restaurant pack will be called Dine-Out, because the Sims are able to eat outside their home :)