Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the upcoming names of the SP and GP! (One already correct!)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Haven't read all the guesses, so I might be duplicating here, but here's a few guesses:

Playroom Stuff
    Play Date Stuff
    Wee Play Stuff
    Let's Pretend Stuff

... okay, that's all I got right now. :)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Has anyone Guessed the second one yet, or are we guessing for nothing? just curious.

Nope. @SimGuruGraham has been posting about whether or not anyone guessed the correct name, and we already know that Dine Out is the name of the GP and that somebody on here guessed it. So right now, everybody's just wanting to see if we guess it right, and if Graham says anything, then we'll know somebody got right.
    I think he is enjoying reading our guesses. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    The Sims 4 Spam Stuff Pack
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Ok Graham says the stuff pack has been correctly guessed now!
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Is there any way to tell where to start looking for the correct guess? For the last on there had been several guesses after he said the correct one had been named so you could rules those ones out. Hmm! I'm really like "play date" but I don't know!
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Congrats @Geldmaschiene :p
    8e36062f11944578f47ae668cc559507.png
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Is there any way to tell where to start looking for the correct guess? For the last on there had been several guesses after he said the correct one had been named so you could rules those ones out. Hmm! I'm really like "play date" but I don't know!

@KatyJay88 I think it's about mid page 9. I posted not long after I saw his tweet saying that nothing was correct yet. Not sure exactly of the time stamp though.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

@KatyJay88 I think it's about mid page 9. I posted not long after I saw his tweet saying that nothing was correct yet. Not sure exactly of the time stamp though.

Well if it's bee said it was guessed correctly then it has to be pages 9 or 10. My money is on Sweet Dreams Stuff
    1FKDfKj.png
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Well if it's bee said it was guessed correctly then it has to be pages 9 or 10. My money is on Sweet Dreams Stuff

I think that might be it. I really like that one!
  • 123w4123w4 Posts: 42 Member
    > @MinnieMouse said:
    > Simfan923 wrote: »
    >
    > MinnieMouse wrote: »
    >
    > KatyJay88 wrote: »
    >
    > Is there any way to tell where to start looking for the correct guess? For the last on there had been several guesses after he said the correct one had been named so you could rules those ones out. Hmm! I'm really like "play date" but I don't know!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @KatyJay88 I think it's about mid page 9. I posted not long after I saw his tweet saying that nothing was correct yet. Not sure exactly of the time stamp though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well if it's bee said it was guessed correctly then it has to be pages 9 or 10. My money is on Sweet Dreams Stuff
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think that might be it. I really like that one!

If this is the name mayby we get Dreams back from sims 3 generations for kids( mayby even Teenagers, just as an litle treat to them) And did you kne wthat sims will get Simtergram soon
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I said that already a few posts back :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »

I said that already a few posts back :)

Sorry I missed it.
  • IAmPeaches20IAmPeaches20 Posts: 2 New Member
    The Sims 4 Kids, Tweens and Teens Dream Stuff
    The Sims 4 Fun With Monsters
    The Sims 4 Get Imaginary
    The Sims 4 Get Silly
    The Sims 4 Are there Monsters in my room
    The Sims 4 Monsters Take Over
    Time for the Sim detectives to figure out which is the correct name then. Go go go!
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I Scream Stuff pack

Fraidy-cat Stuff pack

Let's Pretend Stuff pack

Teeny Weeny Stuff pack

Teeter-Totter Stuff pack

Upsy-Daisy Stuff pack

Night Night Stuff pack

Sleep Tight Stuff pack

Cooties Stuff pack

Please Play Stuff pack
    Slawfish wrote: »
    Play Time

I think it's either Play time or Let's pretend. I'm more inclined to think it's "Let's pretend" because of the "monstaahh"
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Scobre wrote: »
    I Scream Stuff pack

Fraidy-cat Stuff pack

Let's Pretend Stuff pack

Teeny Weeny Stuff pack

Teeter-Totter Stuff pack

Upsy-Daisy Stuff pack

Night Night Stuff pack

Sleep Tight Stuff pack

Cooties Stuff pack

Please Play Stuff pack
    Play Time

I think it's either Play time or Let's pretend. I'm more inclined to think it's "Let's pretend" because of the "monstaahh"
    I think I'd be shocked if it was one of mine. I tend to make joke titles for a lot for things.
  • IAmPeaches20IAmPeaches20 Posts: 2 New Member
    The Sims 4 Childs Play
    The Sims 4 Making' Magic
    The Sims 4 Up All Night Party Pack
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    my money is that it's either Child's Play or Little Monsters....

I feel like Child's play is a better bet... Its the perfect pun-joke-word play stuff they seem to enjoy so much
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Well, who's going to collect the Kid SP names, because one of them is right according to @SimGuruGraham on Twitter.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    Maybe its The Sims 4:
    Play Time
    Or The Sims 4: Play Out
    The Sims 4: Play Date
    The Sims 4:Play In
    i'm really bad. hahaha.

Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited May 2016
    Edit: Oops yes, Someone got the right one.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Kid's Room Stuff

Childhood Stuff

Ha! I did get the name right. :lol:

.... well, minus a ' :P

Kid's Room Stuff

Childhood Stuff

Ha! I did get the name right. :lol:

.... well, minus a ' :P

Congrats!!! :)
    edited June 2016
    Now we've got to guess what is going to be hinted at for next quarter :) I'll start... I think it's going to be something with Sims objects in it. Graham please tweet if I got it right :D