Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should my Night Club remain a NightClub?

MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
edited April 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
At first I thought The Black Boar should be remain a Nightclub, or change it to a Restaurant when the time comes, now I'm not so sure.

I ask because this place is going to play a major role in my sim's story. Its going to become the place where two of my sims first fell in love. and potentially propose.

screen_shot_2016_04_27_at_11_38_20_pm_by_mphattyboi-da0m5cu.png

screen_shot_2016_04_27_at_11_49_27_pm_by_mphattyboi-da0m3vn.png

screen_shot_2016_04_27_at_11_53_45_pm_by_mphattyboi-da0m3u4.png
where the moment is going to happen.

I just don't know!
screen_shot_2016_04_27_at_11_54_49_pm_by_mphattyboi-da0m3tb.png

maybe I can switch the venues between... no that won't work because a sim will have to own the restaurant...

maybe it can be a restaurant and still entertain with a DJ/Live Music/comedian

screen_shot_2016_04_28_at_12_11_49_am_by_mphattyboi-da0m3sl.png
I think it would look good as a restaurant.
Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif

Comments

• Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    I love the details ! I think it should be a restaurant .. and don't change anything !
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2016
    The Black Boar looks so very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the venue! The upper balcony looks nice. The string of lights along the top of the balcony gives it a very nice look. The plants look nice placed either sides of the front doors. The type and placement of the windows in the venue looks very nice. The rope entrance area is a nice touch. The water fountain outside the venue is pretty for sims to see when coming to the venue. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up in the venue! The condiments are a great touch on the tables. It is very special that you are planning that it will be where your sim will propose <3 . The table where your sim will propose looks very nice with the candle,and red rose on it. The lit white trees look very pretty in the venue. The skylight glass roofing looks great!
    It could be either a night club or a restaurant. It would be very nice if it was a restaurant.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I think it should be a restaurant.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    skyesterskyester Posts: 43 Member
    It's beautiful! I think it definitely should be a restaurant.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    It looks good as a restaurant, and the name suggests it's a restaurant/pub. There are a lot of pubs in the UK by that name.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @MasonGamer , how did you get the glass ceiling seen in the 2nd picture? it looks like one of the dancefloors, but it's a 2 story building and I can see the moon through the glass.
  • Options
    BabySquare wrote: »
    @MasonGamer , how did you get the glass ceiling seen in the 2nd picture? it looks like one of the dancefloors, but it's a 2 story building and I can see the moon through the glass.

Those are dance floors, 4 dance floors actually. Not sure if I want them to glow or not though. I kind of like the orange glow.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »

Those are dance floors, 4 dance floors actually. Not sure if I want them to glow or not though. I kind of like the orange glow.

I thought they were dance floors, but I was perplexed as to why I could see the moon.
  • Options
    carson133carson133 Posts: 35 Member
    Wow! The Black Boar looks beautiful!

I feel like it might be better as a Lounge potentially?
    But, when restaurants come, you should make it a restaurant.
    Origin ID: carson133
  • Options
    Bebe_Bebe_ Posts: 5 New Member
    Pat on the back! I think you just wanted show us your club and it is nice!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Omg resurrected, I should say before a Dev shuts this down, for necromancy, it is a Restaurant now, Renamed the Golden Boar, and is completely transformed, It no longer looks like that! Wish I still had those cc chandeliers tho.

and this is what it evolved into.
    file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU1MzcwMDY2NywiaWF0IjoxNTUzNzAwMDU3LCJqdGkiOiI1YzliOTRlMzA5MzkzIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk3OWQ4M2UyLWFiZGEtNDRkZS1hY2UyLWQ5NmM5MWY2MGViN1wvZGQzNTI5dS04NTE1MTljZi1jZmZlLTRmNGItYWY0Zi1lN2FlZjIwNTRkMzIucG5nIn19.thayhlkG9JhbiwzKlqpBUJWr8JsByYnhEgzpmJlNbY0

screen_shot_2019_03_27_at_11_19_40_am_by_mphattyboi_dd35299-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kZDM1Mjk5LTE4YzVmMjMwLWQ5ZjEtNGE1ZC1iN2NmLTY4ZTU0MWNlMGU0OC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.07qT80n5YODpeGf0RiprVDBEUfA0liSMXPJY8c6uFFY
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood: