Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who makes a good partner for Malcolm Landgraab?

I don't know why, but I've always had a tough time playing the Landgraabs in either TS2 or TS3. I started my Sunset Valley game over and would like to find a good spouse for Malcolm, one he gets along well with and someone with whom he can have great kids. Any suggestions from among the premades? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Looking at just the premades, I always thought that Claire Ursine's daughter (the one she is pregnant with at the start up of the game) is really cute. I couldn't tell you any more than that, because her traits are always different. I know traits are a huge thing in this game when it comes to compatibility,
  • Options
    pineapplerunawaypineapplerunaway Posts: 153 Member
    Story progression (either EA or Nrass) always seems to pair him up with either the French daughter who is also a child at the beginning of the game, or Holly Alto.
    Get off my lawn!
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Thanks for the comments. I know I've had him paired up with Holly Alto before and it all seemed very blah. I'll try the French daughter, since I deleted Claire Ursine already. t y again
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I always assumed the intent was for Malcom and Holly to pair up like Romeo and Juliet. :D
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Yikes, just got the Landgraabs and the French families to meet. Malcolm's interested in MOLLY French, the mom! Well, it'll be an interesting development and she is single, so....
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    "Draw me like one of the French girls." :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures