Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo: Underwater?!?!

Hello everybody, big news, i have discovered that the Sims Developers were hiding something from us, something that we all wanted, WooHoo: Underwater!
I know some of you might not wanted Underwater WooHoo, because you might think it dangerous and your sims might happen to die, but believe me or not, they won't! i have discovered these three easy steps to get your sims to WooHoo underwater!
1. You must buy and claim the expansion pack The Sims 4 Get to Work, orelse it won't work!!!!!!!
2. You must search around Magnolia Promenade and find the river thing, bring your two sims there, note: they need to be husband and wife orelse it WON'T WORK!!!!!!
3. And then you will have to dress in swimwear, after you dressed in swimwear, awfully make your sims kiss until they become flirty, heres what i did:
04-18-16_4-47-40nbspPM_zpsosr3icfz.png
Amazingly, after they became flirty, an interaction having the icon with the woohoo heart and some bubbles around it saying: WooHoo Underwater just popped up out of nowhere, i clicked it and heres what happened!
04-18-16_4-52-41nbspPM_zpsbeexfvj8.png
My female sim just grabbed my male sim and literally smacked him in the water, i thought she was drowning him but, no! They WooHooed, Underwater!
Unbelievable, you should try this too!!!!
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited April 2016
    I tried this and it worked so far as they went into the water to kiss but no such interaction showed up. Yes, they were husband and wife and yes they were both flirty and in their swimwear :( do you have a screenshot that shows what the interaction icon looks like?

This is what passionate kiss looks like in the water. Are you sure it wasn't just that?

SRg4IkI.png
  • Options
    SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2016
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I tried this and it worked so far as they went into the water to kiss but no such interaction showed up. Yes, they were husband and wife and yes they were both flirty and in their swimwear :( do you have a screenshot that shows what the interaction icon looks like?

This is what passionate kiss looks like in the water. Are you sure it wasn't just that?

SRg4IkI.png

Hey July, it was a little joke prank i made, i don't know how it wasn't obvious by me overusing "!" xD
    Hope i didn't get you mad, i wanted to make this on April 1st but i just purchased The Sims 4 GTW yesterday lol!
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    hahaha no worries I'm not mad :D it was still fun to try bc I didn't know sims could go into the water in MP ^^ so I learned sth new
  • Options
    lol, i guess you can take your sims for a soak for free without buying a pool and without having the risk for them to drown. :D
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Wait....can sims even enter the river?......... Is there something that works properly around here? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Wait....can sims even enter the river?......... Is there something that works properly around here? :p

Haha, dunno :D
    Yeah right now i'm making them bathe and kiss, only if there was a game pack/stuff pack/expansion pack that made them woohoo underwater. Because you know, Sims 4 Perfect Patio stuff brang HotTub WooHoo, which is as steamy as sauna WooHoo and as romantic as Bed WooHoo, i bet everyone forgot about HotTub WooHoo in The Sims 4 Perfect Patio stuff, and sauna WooHoo in The Sims 4 Spa Day :p
    2lDWFwI.gif