Hi all, I'm really glad that finally I could compile another list which is far more comprehensive (this time more like Store web sitemap, which we don't have any). I hope you can find it useful! ^^
Categories in this Excel file:
- Sets, venues and worlds. Note: Origin/retail version of set & world (that you redeem with a code) usually have different product id.
- Rare & limited things.
- Individual non-set items.
- A chance to handpick Store costumes from CAS-only sets. If you still want to install the entire set then just use Full Sets page.
- You can download individual items of every world as long they are showed on the world description in Store page. Some are still missing forever like some bridge, decor items, rabbit holes, etc or maybe never put up separately after all. Not everything listed is available too, some won't be downloaded for unknown reasons, ex: Barnacle Bay stuff. If you have retail/Origin version of the world you can't download the stuff too because these are tied to Store version.
- Individual items of every venue.
Link: (Last updated Sep 2016)
I think this list could be useful for you
Thank you for everything!
for helping and @2Mahawk
for non-set CAS items list
I certainly hope that no one would be lost between these thousands of links (about 2000 download links and 1000+ store page links). I would never promise to make a list of individual items from all Store sets
If you find any mistakes - name/id or other things - please leave a reply. I will always around but usually not logged in.
TS3 Launcher has 200Mb (204,800Kb) limit for each installation batch (or ideal compartment size), if it finds out your current ebc file already exceeds 200Mb then a new ebc file will be created, but if it still less than 200Mb and you install items in bulk Launcher will combine them anyway and this will bloat your ebc file way bigger than 200Mb (if this bulk is 200Mb+ Launcher will create another file, skipping the current ebc). Warning: sticking to perfect size is really hard and will cause severe headache