Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    Cold and wet
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    cloudy and cool, perfect weather to play The Sims. Wish I had time :/
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Sunny and 21c. Outside waiting for ice cream.... such a gorgeous day :smiley:
  • Options
    evildeadfan102evildeadfan102 Posts: 48 Member
    Sunset
    So I have a discord channel for my The Sims 4 series. Anyone can join if they want.
    My discord.gg/HUQYWP
    My series revolves around Kelly Stevens and Jade Taylor and the romance that happens.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    It's horrible right now because it's too hot and sunny today.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Sunny with a bit windy and the pollen is flying around so not nice for my allergies.
  • Options
    brndltn_bybrndltn_by Posts: 52 Member
    It's really nice and warm and sunny, perfect day for barbecues, it's actually been nice like this for a couple weeks now which is a surprise!
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Humid and warm! About time! Yesterday it was 93 here and then there was an EPIC storm last night. :love: The apartment looked like the Discotheque. :grin: I'm still on a high. That was awesome! So many awesome light shows lately. I can't even... :lol:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Getting warm again. Slightly worrying to those of us in the UK, one weather forecast predicted that Monday the 28th could feel like 39 degrees.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Humid and warm! About time! Yesterday it was 93 here and then there was an EPIC storm last night. :love: The apartment looked like the Discotheque. :grin: I'm still on a high. That was awesome! So many awesome light shows lately. I can't even... :lol:

I'm officially jealous. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Stormy. Enjoying the below 70 temp though.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    qubwaMu.png
    Winter is kicking in :#
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2018
    It said 29℃ but real feel temperature more than 30℃, very sticky and the sun is very harsh. I really hate I have to go out in this weather, my face and body feel very sticky.I have to usually wipe my face(I'm oily skin) and wear lots perfume when in public place where have lots people, and open umbrella in outdoor. My body can't stand heat and humid more than many people.(but my body can stand cold more than many people)
    I miss autumn cloudy, it's not humid or dry(my past is very humid) and it's cool.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    Nice and warm into the evening :P
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    It's like summer here (a lot of days with temps around 25°C/77°F, though there have also been a couple of chilly days) and it's only just May. People either fear a long and very warm summer or that the weather will cave in and summer will be cool and rainy.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    SUMMER!!! <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
  • Options
    acgraceacgrace Posts: 5 New Member
    Even though its 85°F here I'm pretty happy about it, I've been stuck working inside the past week and can finally enjoy the non-rainy weather
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Sl6a7kQ.png
    a chilly morning so far
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Humid and warm! Yay, summer is here finally! I'm just a tiny bit disappointed that the concert outside was canceled tonight due to rain. :disappointed: Ah well. Maybe next weekend they won't have to cancel. I hope the summer party/concert in a couple of weeks doesn't get canceled.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    it's dusk and its raining
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • Options
    Thunderstrom! Can't wait to see this in TS4 :D
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    edited May 2018
    The weather here?

too hot.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Hot. Summer like hot. I feel ripped off, we just went from winter to summer. No spring. I hate summer.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Hot. What's worse is that my computer mouse seems to generate heat of its own too, right now. Super uncomfortable!
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Getting ready to storm here
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow