Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Man, this is annoying xD!

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
My sims after I exercised them as much as they could handle, even one meal they turn fat again and back to the exercising we go...it's getting really annoying that they gain weight so quickly, when they usually have one meal during the day no snacks or anything, maybe even 2 meals, but that's hardly ever...

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2016
    :lol: - They have a meter which shows how close they are to fit/fat. And yes, if they over eat (past their full meter) it raises their fit/fat meter. Usually not too much but if they only lowered it a little, then Poof- back to fluffy. XD

*Fresh food- from the garden (sparkly) will fill them up Fast.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    xD But it's A LOT of work to get their bar up to fit. Heck, I hardly feed them unless they are hungry, -shrug- hehe.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @KaeChan2089
    Do you have Freetime Expansion Pack installed?
    If you do, instruct your Sims to study Physiology - this teaches the Sim to stay healthy and reduces the chance of getting fat.
    However you still have to watch the Sim's weight - don't feed them until their hunger is half way down the word HUNGER.
    When you write you instruct your Sims to exercise, do they ever show off how fit they are by flexing their muscles? If they don't, the Sims are not fit yet.
    Hope this helps?
    Good luck with your game! :)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    @LadysimPlayer8
    Actually, it needs The Sims 2 Apartment Life, but patch will add this, I think.
    The Sims 2 Free Time have parenting skill, but it's only great when sim is planning to have baby.
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I've found that the exercise bike or the obstacle course (military career award), get sims fit quick.
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    My sims rarely get fat. My sims also rarely eat :p