Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Resolved- Where are the Community Gardens in Oasis Springs and Willow Creek?

RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
Hi Simmers!

I seem to be a bit lost in this Spring Challenge.

Where are the Community Gardens in Oasis Springs and Willow Creek?
Post edited by RoryPlaysTheSims on

Comments

• Options
    FreedomdeepFreedomdeep Posts: 99 Member
    Are they the little gardens in the neighborhoods? I know a garden is behind the BFF's house. I cannot get in game for many more hours so I apologize that I cannot remember the name of the other location.
    akddFdd.gif
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited March 2016
    ok I had this problem too, lot is called Garden Essence and the BFF household owns it. Travel there then on the same block is a community garden. It took ten mins and the npc showed.

wiki page that shows you which house
  • Options
    ok I had this problem too, lot is called Garden Essence and the BFF household owns it. Travel there then on the same block is a community garden. It took ten mins and the npc showed.

wiki page that shows you which house

I think I found a garden in Oasis Springs. Took almost a day to wait then Jasmine showed up. I've played a full day and haven't seen a single egg.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited March 2016
    There's also a community garden in the same neighborhood as the Goths' house in Willow Creek, and the one that I know of in Oasis Springs is in the area with all of the small starter lots where Johnny Zest lives. Good luck!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    There's also a community garden in the same neighborhood as the Goths' house in Willow Creek, and the one that I know of in Oasis Springs is in the area with all of the small starter lots where Johnny Zest lives. Good luck!

Thank you SO MUCH for your help!! :)@SimsLovinLycan
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    @Rorygilmore34 You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the challenge!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    What's about the ones in other towns like Newcrest and Windenburg?
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @Chimp2678 It was stated in the patch notes that Jasmine Holiday will only come to these areas in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. Sorry.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Are there any community gardens in those other towns? There are plants, but they aren't in planters like the community gardens in the BG towns.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks, and that's fine. I found her in W.C. behind BFF house.
  • Options
    hannahvs3hannahvs3 Posts: 211 Member
    After I searched for an hour, I went to the Agave Abode in Oasis Springs. On the same side of the street but a little further to the right, you will find a tiny community garden. When I walked there, Jasmine Holiday visited the garden within the first second I was there. Hope this will help some of you :)
    Origin ID: hannahvs3 ~ 'I still love live records; as a fan of rock music- and I still feel like a fan first- I don't think there's anything better than hearing your favourite band live.' ~ Slash
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    limegreen77123limegreen77123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Just so you everyone knows, there are enough trees for you to get over the 20 growfruit around the 4 lot neighborhood in Oasis Springs where the Calientes live. You can get over 30 growfruits in 5 minutes. :)
  • Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    I found those trees, but they die off before giving me the harvest option.
  • Options
    CrystalGremlinCrystalGremlin Posts: 1 New Member
    But there isn't a BFF house in oasis springs.
  • Options
    siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    I can't find the growfruit trees. I don't have the original families or houses in my game to know which lots to go to. Are the trees in any of the other towns?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    But there isn't a BFF house in oasis springs.

The house the community garden is behind is called Garden Essence (the premade household that lives in it in a new game is the BFF household). You can get there from any of the lots in that neighbourhood.
    siminsc wrote: »
    I can't find the growfruit trees. I don't have the original families or houses in my game to know which lots to go to. Are the trees in any of the other towns?

The growfruit trees replace other fruit trees in any town, in the public space around the lots. It's random though: different people get different trees replaced. It's easiest to find them in the evening or at night.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Any screenshoot to see where is community garden at Oasis Springs?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Any screenshoot to see where is community garden at Oasis Springs?

I think it's the area lit up here by streetlights - past and across from Johnny Zest's lot:

25967795521_4441c515a7_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Ogg_Or_WeatherwaxOgg_Or_Weatherwax Posts: 1 New Member
    > @hannahvs3 said:
    > After I searched for an hour, I went to the Agave Abode in Oasis Springs. On the same side of the street but a little further to the right, you will find a tiny community garden. When I walked there, Jasmine Holiday visited the garden within the first second I was there. Hope this will help some of you :)

I actually can't thank you enough for this information!!!
    I've been searching for AGES and I've just found it!!!

Thank you thank you!!!
    > @hannahvs3 said:
    > After I searched for an hour, I went to the Agave Abode in Oasis Springs. On the same side of the street but a little further to the right, you will find a tiny community garden. When I walked there, Jasmine Holiday visited the garden within the first second I was there. Hope this will help some of you :)

> @hannahvs3 said:
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited April 2016

I don't have any of those families either, so I have no idea where to look for these gardens. :( I might still have the Agave Abode in Oasis Springs. When I go into the game, I'll look for that lot.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

I don't have any of those families either, so I have no idea where to look for these gardens. :( I might still have the Agave Abode in Oasis Springs. When I go into the game, I'll look for that lot.

Hello @NoWayJose527 .
    This is a link to maps of the worlds in case that may help you
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/839008/maps-of-the-sims-4/p1
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @NoWayJose527 .

Thanks, @rosemow

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @NoWayJose527 .

Thanks, @rosemow

You're welcome :)