Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babysitter WON'T stop coming

I have a family of sims. One of the sims out of the family of four is a baby girl. One of my sims( a child) had a ceremony and I wanted the whole household to go. The game automatically asked me if I wanted a babysitter, or one of the sims to stay home. Once the ceremony was over the whole family came up and the babysitter left. Then a few sims minutes later, I get another babysitter. I dismissed the babysitter and the game paid the babysitter. Then another babysitter pops up. I still have to pay them, but this is draining my money FAST. This becomes a never-ending cycle. I need a solutions ASAP.

Thanks,
Clyson :P

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Use your cell phone to call for services and cancel the baby sitter service from there.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    clysonclyson Posts: 80 Member
    > @KevinL5275 said:
    > Use your cell phone to call for services and cancel the baby sitter service from there.

Thank you, but when I did that the babysitter continued to come.
  • Options
    PhilipsimPhilipsim Posts: 40 Member
    clyson wrote: »
    > @KevinL5275 said:
    > Use your cell phone to call for services and cancel the baby sitter service from there.

Try to use the cheat "testingcheatsenabled ON", shift + left click on him - object and delete, he wouldn't come back as he's stuck in the deleted world :P hope it works
    large.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Philipsim wrote: »
    clyson wrote: »
    > @KevinL5275 said:

Try to use the cheat "testingcheatsenabled ON", shift + left click on him - object and delete, he wouldn't come back as he's stuck in the deleted world :P hope it works

I would highly recommend never doing that to any kind of sim. Tesingcheats shift-click delete is for objects. If you delete a sim that way, you are only deleting their body while their data remains in the game, which will glitch out the next time that sim is called upon to do anything. It often leads to total game corruption and ongoing saves that cannot be repaired.

@clyson - If this is still happening, try retreating to Edit Town, evict your household to the side of the map, copy their residential lot down to the bin, bulldoze the original, replace it with a copy, and move them all back in again without having left the screen.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    clysonclyson Posts: 80 Member
    > @igazor said:
    > Philipsim wrote: »
    >
    > clyson wrote: »
    >
    > > @KevinL5275 said:
    > > Use your cell phone to call for services and cancel the baby sitter service from there.
    >
    > Thank you, but when I did that the babysitter continued to come.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Try to use the cheat "testingcheatsenabled ON", shift + left click on him - object and delete, he wouldn't come back as he's stuck in the deleted world :P hope it works
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would highly recommend never doing that to any kind of sim. Tesingcheats shift-click delete is for objects. If you delete a sim that way, you are only deleting their body while their data remains in the game, which will glitch out the next time that sim is called upon to do anything. It often leads to total game corruption and ongoing saves that cannot be repaired.
    >
    > @clyson - If this is still happening, try retreating to Edit Town, evict your household to the side of the map, copy their residential lot down to the bin, bulldoze the original, replace it with a copy, and move them all back in again without having left the screen.

Oh thank you soo much
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    That a creepy baby sitter....is the sims in a adult age? Try using a cheat to add her to the household then maybe killing her/he off.
    2vc864m.jpg