Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do we have a option to make sims ill in sims 4

Ok so i really want to know if we can make sims ill by either a cheat or something. In sims 2 if i remember rightly you can use a cheat for a box spawner that can cause Illnesses or death. Do we even have this in the game yet? Just curious. If not i hope they add it somewhere down the line. My sims never get sick anymore. I remember at one point in sims 4, if you had a few children in one household sims always got sick. Now i never see any sims sick that i play with. Only time my sims see illnesses is when they visit the sims hospital with the medical career. Even working around ill sims they never pick up a illness. I just miss sims getting sick. Feeling Daze from illness and so on.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2016
    Here you go :)

http://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Symptoms

It might only work for played Sims, though, not other Sims.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    OMG Thank you sooo much. I only want to make my played sims ill. For the last month ive not seen one illness. At least now i can use the cheat. Sounds stupid but i love sims getting sick. Natural part of life. I love how the sims react to it :) Thank you again.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    OMG Thank you sooo much. I only want to make my played sims ill. For the last month ive not seen one illness. At least now i can use the cheat. Sounds stupid but i love sims getting sick. Natural part of life. I love how the sims react to it :) Thank you again.

Oh hey! So, I haven't had sick Sims either. Have you played the Doctor career? I haven't, and I think it might be why I've never had sick Sims?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I tried the Doctors career the other day. Jack my sim was around loads of sick sims at the hospital and still never got sick after been promoted 6 times :/ So i quit the career. Im not sure if its a bug or not. I will have to test it on a new save later. My current save has had a lot of play recently, so il back it up and try a new save. If Sims still cant get ill i guess il post it in the bugs section. Maybe our Sims are Super Healthy.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I found the quickest ways to get a sim ill was get them to talk to more sims passing by their house - in particular sims doing the tired walk or those not looking as healthy - let your sim get tired more often, wake them up before they are fully rested - when they show tenseness when at work or school do not do things to make them feel better.

I had not even played the doctors career - just the scientist and the detective - and had sims getting ill with out even trying - but those are things my sim did or experienced which seemed to lead up to them getting sick. Like my sim started coughing and not quite acting like his normal self for a couple days. I did not get him to drink juice or go to bed - and he began to get sick to his stomach - go to the bathroom a lot - and I finally realized the poor sim was sick. I did then try to make him better with juice and more sleep, but he didn't seem to improve much so I finally got him a pc and he ordered meds on line which fixed him right up.

Just to mention I do not use any CC or mods in Sims 4. I play 100 percent vanilla until a game is done being developed - so if you have mods it may be why your sims are not getting sick - so easily as I am sure something like MC will probably keep them healthier. LOL. But if you game is vanilla, and you have tried all this and still do not get ill - you may have a bug or just need to repair your game perhaps. I just know you do not have to play the doctor career just to get sick - as I still have not played that career yet.

Also maybe it is a coincidence but the 2 sims I have unintentionally gotten ill actually both had played in the detective career. I did briefly get a run in with illness in the science career aFTER my sim tested one of her experiment by drinking it (required if they can't get another sim to drink it) and it did make her ill, but it went away on it's own with a good nights sleep.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Thanks for the tips. Il test my old save first when i can. I dont use Mods or CC. It might be that my game might need a repair. It has been a while since i last repaired the game. Il try the scientist career first. My sims never drink juice unless its to cure a illness. They hardly drink tea either.
  • Options
    ToastedShoesToastedShoes Posts: 1 New Member
    I've tried those cheats before and they never worked. :|