Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sailor Moon and the Inner Senshi

So I was watching Sailor Moon R the other day and got the great idea that it would be cool to create Sailor Moon and the other inner senshi in my game. So without further ado here is Sailor Moon and her friends.

03-13-16_1-45-58nbspAM_zpsj4vd5fbk.jpg

Catching up with her friends, Princess Serenity can barely keep her mind off of her secret crush, Prince Endymion. Even food can't distract her heart from wanting to be with him once again.
03-14-16_4-36-23nbspPM_zpskanneo9l.jpg

To her surprise, he invites her out that night to go on a walk through the beautiful Von Haute Estate. He says he just wants to catch up and talk about some royal matters between their two kingdoms, but could there be more to it? Serenity sure hopes so. Walking around with him, she finds herself mesmerized by the prince of the Earth as he tells her about his home planet Earth and asks her to come visit him. She says she would love to as they walk through the gardens side by side. Now all she needs is the courage to tell him how she feels about him, but before she can he is called away to Earth.

03-14-16_4-55-33nbspPM_zpsutb2vcsq.jpg
Aww, poor Serenity. Will she ever be able to tell him how she truly feels? Thinking the answer may be no, she decides to talk to Minako the next day about her dilemma. After all she is the guardian of love, so she'll know what to do.

03-15-16_11-22-04nbspAM_zpsj6mjuv5f.png
Minako tells her to follow her heart and so that's what Serenity does. She asks Endymion out on a date to Moonlight Ruins Chapel which doubles as a lounge when couples in love aren't being hitched there. If there is anyplace that can set the mood, it's here.

Meeting up with Endymion, they take in a comic act before eating some dinner, but even still Serenity finds her tongue getting tied every time she tries to tell him how she feels.
03-15-16_1-56-15nbspPM_zpsdypugrcj.png

Ah, I guess love will have to wait for another day.
03-15-16_2-03-16nbspPM_zps7xd4mfip.png

Comments