Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thread of Randomness!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,940 Member
    edited May 2016
    Anyone know how too revert a pets age back to adults in the Sims 2? I've kinda made my cats each so much Kibble Of Life it made them have -2000 days too elder and now... They are. I'm not having another event like the ones IRL. Especially with how old my save is. Normally the Sims never makes me tear up. But this is a first.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    I wasn't doing anything from 9am to 3pm, except watching some of my recorded shows on DVR and washing clothes. No one bothered me. No one asked me to do anything. At 3 o clock, I fire up my computer and click on the Fairy Tail anime to continue watching. Not even 10 minutes into the episode does my name start getting called.

And people wonder why I get angry. THIS is why. I gave them 6 hours, 6 HOURS to ask me to do anything they need me to do. 6 FRIGGING HOURS, and they wait until I start watching anime to start needing me to do stuff! The next person in my family to interrupt me is seriously going to get snapped at. :|
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    How is it the weekend already?
    Where did this week go?
    Who stole it?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    May have opened a can of worms again. Oh well.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2016
    I've wanted to say this all day

But it isn't...so there! :P

I'm not going to say what to or why, but I might feel better if I get it off my chest.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Wait 'til you're announced, we've not yet lost all our graces. The hounds will stay in chains, look upon your greatness and she'll send call out
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A!
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    @Swiftlover13 That's completely wrong. I'm not going to be all melodramatic and be like "IT'S AGAINST FREE SPEECH", but it's still wrong to not let us talk about a game in the Sims 4 Forum that WE purchased.

If I don't enjoy a game that I spent £80 on, and that's just the base game (Collector's Edition), I should be allowed to complain about said game! :/
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I'm bored.

Anyone here ever written an angry 'don't send it' letter but then accidentally sent it anyways? Never happened to me, thank goodness, but I'm just curious if it ever happened to anyone here? Although, once, while I was cursing my grandmother out behind her back while at Burger King, I ended up pocket dialing her. That was pretty awkward after got home.
  • Options
    @friendlyone20 Anime is your friend :3

Yep, my only friend. :)
    Okay that's sad.....
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    A waffle is a pancake with a syrup trap.
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Bo_Dummy wrote: »
    A waffle is a pancake with a syrup trap.

Which is why waffles are clearly superior to pancakes.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    @SoapSuds Waffles don't have a day dedicated to them! Pancakes, on the other hand, have Pancake Day! Pancakes are clearly superior! :D
  • Options
    I'm so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off, I don't even know what to do.

I help people with so much, more than I want to or should have to and all I wanted was 2 dollars to check my driving history and I got a 'NO' and "Everything is fine." Everything won't be fine if I go to the DMV on Wednesday and find that I have a point on my record because of something my BROTHER did.
  • Options
    I have a clean driving record! I am so happy. Although I expected it to be clean but there was that crazy 'door hits biker' incident that happened a while ago. It's a long story.....
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Double post.

Doggone forums are acting crazy right now. :|
  • Options
    My nose hurts. :(
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm not a Constitution expert, but I'm pretty sure Freedom of Speech is against the government and EA/Maxis isn't the government. That being said, there's no such thing as freedom from consequences.

I think a lot of people forget that when they visit the forums.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Know what I find funny? These commericals that ask for donations. I mean why not just take that money they are using to pay for commercial airtime and give that money to the place that badly needs money? I don't get it.

I mean don't get me wrong. Donating is good and people should do it but it's seems kind of bizarre to give money that can be donated to tv stations that already have enough money.
  • Options
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I'm not a Constitution expert, but I'm pretty sure Freedom of Speech is against the government and EA/Maxis isn't the government. That being said, there's no such thing as freedom from consequences.

Is there freedom at all?
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2016
    Ravager619 wrote: »

Is there freedom at all?

In actuality, no. You're tied to a job, to people (family or relationships), tied to rules, either societal or real. There's probably other things, but my head is a little bleh atm.

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    North Korea has marriage equality!!!

They banned all marriage... and funerals. :/
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    North Korea has marriage equality!!!

They banned all marriage... and funerals. :/

Really? It's a big anthropological deconstruction.
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Just saw this and had to share it somewhere... where better than the thread of randomness...

giphy-5-1432149977.gif
    p8L4V6v.png