Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do your game generated townies look like

foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
Since it seems every game has it own "how the townies look like " thingie i am asking how your game generated townies look like.
Are they ugly or pretty or do they have fancy or not fancy clothes.
Are your townies fat or look like Schwarzenegger.

My game produces mostly "normal" looking townies.

Comments

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    For some reason I almost always get old men and heavy-set women. I mean there's nothing wrong with that, I'd just like some variety...also I still get all the mothers with kids who look nothing like them

As for clothes I usually take the time to make them look somewhat okay. Way too many spawn wearing luxury party suits and that fedora-like hat lol
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    Mine seem to be either crazy average or crazy hot. There is no in-between.
  • Options
    shinys212shinys212 Posts: 63 Member
    They all look the same. Different hair and skin colors, but facial features are always almost the same. Which is why i either delete all the generated townies or drastically change their features in cas to get more variety.
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    All of them are heavy-set, dark skin, dark hair, dark eye coloring. No joke. Very rarely there will be a random Sim that is super pale with dark hair.
    It's frustrating because it seems like that's all I've ever had spawn. Anytime I start my game I go through neighborhood management and delete a good portion of them, but the same ones keep generating. :(
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Ugly really ugly, sound harsh but it's true :s
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member
    Mine have terrible fashion choices but once you fix that almost all my townies are very pretty. :)

But I have the mod that stops the game from spawning non-service/walk-by sims do mine are almost all young adults. :)
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Mine have terrible fashion choices but once you fix that almost all my townies are very pretty. :)

But I have the mod that stops the game from spawning non-service/walk-by sims do mine are almost all young adults. :)

Could you give me the link to the mod?
    Mine are almost all elders and adults.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member
    edited March 2016
    Erin wrote: »

Could you give me the link to the mod?
    Mine are almost all elders and adults.

It is the sims 4 master controller. I set townie generation to 0 so the only ones the game generates are ones it needs. I believe it also has the ability to alter the percentages of what type of townies generated. But for me since I set the value to 0 I only eat get young adults and a few elders. :)

Edit: I'm too lazy to link since I'm on my phone, but it will come up in Google. :)
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    I've had one nice looking male townie. He had decent clothing, grey shorts and green checkered shirt, looked like a teacher on his day off. I noticed most of my male townies have very large hips and tiny shoulders, it's a bit ridiculous :neutral: Overall I try my best to ignore them, if I start looking I will want to edit them all.
  • Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    I always get heavy set single mothers with kids that look nothing like them, and a ton of single elders.
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member
    I get a fair amount of YAs, and the females usually have pretty features. Can't say the same for my males. I also have a mod that doesn't allow certain body shapes to spawn.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Ugly, terrible fashion choices, weird bodies (and a huge belly), usually dark skin. But yes, there are always exceptions to a rule, so there are some cute ones. But not that cute. It's more like a average-cute.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • Options
    CandyBunnieCandyBunnie Posts: 52 Member
    I have average looking townies, they're mostly elderly or teens. I'm thinking about getting a mod to control what gets spawn because I could use more YA and adults; plus almost all my male townies use the same hair...lol.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Mine are all Asian for some reason.

It's pretty annoying.
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Mine are okay looking but I could use a mod when it comes to age, for some reason they tend to either full my game with elders or teens, I have very little YA which is exactly what I'd like to have; I do have some adults sometimes though, the female sims mostly have colorful hair and the male sims have a huge belly, no kidding :sweat_smile:
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Typically the same folks you'd see around noon in a small town Wal-Mart. A bunch of Bigfoots in heels.
    Meh, not too bad I guess.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I get all the male townies with huge hips/giant stomachs as well, or tiny eyes
    I know Shimrod has a mod to spawn less single elder homes though, it seems to still be working.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member
    Most of my game generated townies are fairly attractive.
  • Options
    SimmieSimsSimmieSims Posts: 234 Member
    All my male Sims always wear bright red or pink CC lipstick. I also had a hair download from TSR in the game that comes with an optional bow, and most of my townie females have that bow on their heads, regardless of the hairstyle they come with. :s

Basically, imagine the Rocky Horror Picture Show, only much worse. That sums up my townies.

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - William Henry Gates III
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Recently, my game's been spawning fun hair colored sims with red or purple eye colors. My more normal looking ones are force spawned on bar nights, though. They're okay looking I guess, just a bad choice in a kind of beard that doesn't complement their face or terrible clothing options. A lot of them really dig my CC bridge and snake bite piercings xD
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »
    I always get heavy set single mothers with kids that look nothing like them, and a ton of single elders.
    I get exactly the same.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    foussi wrote: »
    Since it seems every game has it own "how the townies look like " thingie i am asking how your game generated townies look like.
    Are they ugly or pretty or do they have fancy or not fancy clothes.
    Are your townies fat or look like Schwarzenegger.

My game produces mostly "normal" looking townies.

I feel bad saying this but I actually don't really know. I don't play or even interact with them. I fill up the towns with my own sims.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Old people but I toggled with the townie option and I see less of them and more of the sims I made, thankfully lol.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Mine tend to be a single mom, teen and child that all look different, the very huge overweight female frame, asian looking males with tiny shoulders and wide hips. :/

I use my own townies now. ;)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    dlyradlyra Posts: 55 Member
    I have a LOT of cc so you can imagine what my townies spawn as...

they're always young adult, adult, or elder males that have either a really pale cc skin tone or a really dark one, long colorful cc hair, thin shoulders and wide hips, BIG stomachs without actually being fat, they all seem to be asian but with eyes that are too close together, noses that are too long, no chins (this is more for the women than the men though) and lumialover's papi beard. Don't get me started on their outfits.