Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas at a Glance for Toddlers

Comments

• Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Mommy and me play groups . teaching them how to swim
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    This isn't really about toddlers, more about pregnancy. I would love more interactions for couples besides just feeling the baby. Idk.. I feel like they never gave us options with pregnancy. I think we should get back the option to talk and hear the baby, maybe add a new interaction like kissing the tummy. Just a thought.

Yesss, definitely agreed.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I would like a belly moving animation when the babies are kicking while your sim is pregnant, that'll be sooo amazing. :bawling:
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Some type of a swing for too so mom or dad can swing with them by holding them , or setting next to them .
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    So many wonderful ideas in this thread it's hard to come up with any :) Because everything I want has already been mentioned and then some. :D
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hopefully the aging up animation would be appropriate. No toddler leaping out of the crib. A birthday cake. I would hope the addition of toddlers means unchaining the babies.
  • Options
    crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Popping in to remind people:

This is not the place for those who do not want this particular content to voice their thoughts (it will be considered derailment of the thread). I have removed the posts that are not related to giving feedback / ideas regarding what kind of content players who do want this would like to see.

(those of you wondering --why the heck is SimGuruDrake even still awake at this hour?! The answer to that is: I've had too much caffeine today ;___;)

How pray tell me "make them an optional patch" is not a direct suggestion when it comes to toddlers, or is for that matter negative? So I stand by what I said. I want them to be optional.

You are clearly someone who does not want them in your game (I have seen your comments in another thread) so for you to come in here and suggest something like you wanting them optional is not related to this thread discussion which is for those who DO and what they would WANT. There are several other threads where you can discuss your desire to have them optional, this is not one of those threads.

oh wow, burn..

latest?cb=20121007165231

I got to agree with SimguruDrake.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Hopefully the aging up animation would be appropriate. No toddler leaping out of the crib. A birthday cake. I would hope the addition of toddlers means unchaining the babies.

I love the idea of babies being unleashed from their tiny little cribs, but sadly that would take a lot of money and time for ea. I could see the mom or dad going to the crib and picking the baby up and tossing them into a toddlers though. But hey I could be wrong (Hopefully) because babies without being attached to their cribs would be awesome. :)
  • Options
    crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    How about mommy and me for little girls and mommy and daddy and me outfits for little boys and daddy.
  • Options
    Jessy19Jessy19 Posts: 1 New Member
    Toddlers should interact among themselves, play with each other, compete for the bottle, as it was in the sims 2, they besides having an adult to teach them to speak, they could also learn to speak alone interacting with another toddler or with a child, and even adults, they should also have more interactions with children and adults such as asking for his attention, and grab the cinnamon adults and children sims would be a good and new interaction to be added, another good interaction would put the toddlers to mess up the whole house, throwing up in things, a toddler could talk to each other, hug each other would be cool, something else also, and they come toddler, could also come kindergartens, it would be something striking and innovative for the sims 4, so if focused more on the relationship between toddlers, among other interactions he had in the sims 2 and the sims 3, could be added in the sims 4.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Maddanna wrote: »
    I don't know if any one mentioned this before but I think they should introduce a family check up system for those who have GTW.
    *households pick a specific doctor to assign to them
    *Expecting moms do ultrasounds and get feedback on their pregnancy.
    *Todds get their shots and checkups just as any family member. ( gets lollipop (child too) for good behaviour in the end)
    *Todds can have joyful or terrifying moodlets for doctors.
    *Docs get weirded out checking up on alien todds and Sims (lol)

I like that, but shots should be optional.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited March 2016
    Toddlers should also have the option to be able to sleep in bed with their parents. I know we had the "communal" bed for a while. LOL I was just too tired to get up at night and walk to their bedroom to breastfeed, so I had the portable crib in our room and when one of them woke to be feed, I laid them next to me, with pillows supporting their back, and that's how they nursed. And then I found this! I think that would be a nice addition, and sim moms could nurse their babies and toddlers while lying in bed.

644c9186104baf153e83fc59bceb889e_zpsxli7fktq.jpg

cribs-that-attach-to-bed-colors-red-and-white3_zpscoq3wlxv.jpg

8dc4fa0e6e9a5296ec3bfafba32a5e17_zpsysnslnfh.jpg
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    babies toys....and more cribs...
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    You know what would be a cute addition to the generic baby cribs a mobile. The sim parents could spin it for them and they could laugh or cry it depends. I think it would be cute for what we've got. :)
  • Options
    kashmir_TxH_Prenskashmir_TxH_Prens Posts: 17 Member
    Ahhh omg this is amazing so many great ideas and I agree with everyone's ideas.
    they may be more naughty maybe they can even disobedient. parents get mad at them..
    toddlers and babies must be sick. like young adults ..
    Babies don't get sick at all. this is very disturbing.

maybe maybe stroller can be very good. double Stroller can be for twins. or triplet babies.

maybe they can withdraw family picture with toddlers. There must be more family atmosphere.

I also think that there should be more than age after the toddlers. like pre-child :)

also I want Preschool age after toddlers // newborn (ages 0–5 weeks); infant (ages 5 weeks – 1 year); toddler (ages 1–3 years); preschooler (ages 3–5 years); school-aged child (ages 5–12 years); adolescent (ages 13–19). like this..
  • Options
    FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    Besides everything that is written in this topic ((I haven't read it but I know there are a lot of great suggestions in here :) ) I would be happy if EA could fix how genetics gets assigned, especially when it comes to using custom skintones. Of course we can change it in CAS but it would be much better if genetics would be assigned when baby is born. Also I would be happy when an issue with brown eyes would be fixed. As I know many simmers get kids with brown eyes when custom eyes used on parents. And there is no ability to change the color in CAS. And the last one is regarding genetics again. There is no way that a couple of sims with brown eyes would get a baby with green eyes when there was no single sim in the family. I loved when in Sims 2 grandchildren could get granmother's red hair and not just random color.
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    I dont know if I should be excited or not but I think they should be tought their abcs and 123s.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    idea that would help toddlers get a head start on building there logic skill to help when they reach the child age stage for simmers that plays with aging on abc blocks with pictures letters and numbers like these

20zoidt.jpg
    2my418x.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    rachluvsdaverachluvsdave Posts: 80 Member
    > @PandaSpirit said:
    > This isn't really about toddlers, more about pregnancy. I would love more interactions for couples besides just feeling the baby. Idk.. I feel like they never gave us options with pregnancy. I think we should get back the option to talk and hear the baby, maybe add a new interaction like kissing the tummy. Just a thought.

I was just playing recently and thinking how much I miss that the expectant parents would want to read the parenting books or the what to expect books in Sims 3. I felt like it made the dad's more involved in the pregnancies. They could also bring it in for "What to Expect from Toddlers" book for parents to read for some parenting wisdom.
  • Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    i love it great:)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Interesting Crib's
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    AlienMunchkin7AlienMunchkin7 Posts: 20 Member
    I love all the ideas :)