Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fallout 4 Mafia- Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Skelda wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Me thinks i will Vote: Skelda for now, Cuz he was the second highest on my suspect list.

I'm still curious about his reasons for voting me, Makes me wonder who else he thinks are bad.

Why? I literally posted once. A ton of people cast random or near-random votes Day One, why aren't you voting for them?

Ah, But i could ask the same question Skellybeans. Loads of people were acting suspicious day one not just me, Why did'nt you vote for one of them?

Both Alleen and Tip questioned how the game worked/Role spec, Not just me. Yet you say you voted me for that reason....

That's really awful logic. I just wanted to vote for someone on Day 1 before going away, you actually had me on the top of your suspects lists.

I thought your comment about the Mafia members in particular was scummy, but regardless voting for someone in passing on page 2 is very different from repeatedly suspecting them/having them at the top of your suspect list for multiple days.

I agree, It is awful logic. But there is a method to my madness and plus once you explained why you voted for me you moved down the suspect list.

Tip was at the top to start, Her being town eliminated her from the suspect list. You were next on the list, the lack of explanation for my vote made me suspect you, Once you explained the logic behind your vote you were moved down the suspect list as your reason was (as far as i know) a town reason for voting for me, Alleen is now top of my suspect list.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Should I just hammer Alleen or do you guys want to draw this out more?

I thinn Rosey and Lissa are my strongest Townreads for sure. Renye and Rockley have both not been here so both are null. And Alleen and Twiddle are suspicious.

Although I do give incredibly slight suspicion points to Rockley because I believe that the fact that Jake cared about replacing Uni makes it slightly more likely that Uni was scum. An inactive VT would probably bother him less.

Just do it... Please...

Are you scum?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member

I thinn Rosey and Lissa are my strongest Townreads for sure. Renye and Rockley have both not been here so both are null. And Alleen and Twiddle are suspicious.

Although I do give incredibly slight suspicion points to Rockley because I believe that the fact that Jake cared about replacing Uni makes it slightly more likely that Uni was scum. An inactive VT would probably bother him less.

Just do it... Please...

Are you scum?

yep... ;)
  • Options
    Whatever, I'm taking the plunge.

Vote: Alleen
  • Options

Just do it... Please...

Are you scum?

I'm sure i remember Alleen doing this before as scum, Think it was the greater idea mafia.

Me thinks i will Vote: Alleen
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Just do it... Please...

Are you scum?

yep... ;)

Oh good.
  • Options
    Whatever, I'm taking the plunge.

Vote: Alleen

You got there just before me. :lol:

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member
    May you find redemption in the next life, Alleen.
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    May you find redemption in the next life, Alleen.

Whatever
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member

I think he just cared because Rockley had already mentioned missing signups.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Okay official post soon
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Remember to proofread!
  • Options
    Lol :D
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    Tip and I are coming to get you people. ;)

tumblr_nypsz5GB2p1uzjm64o1_500.gif

Afterlife please, Jake. :smiley:

:scream:

Quick, Someone call ghostbusters. The threads haunted! :lol:

Call @renyerookami

i'm here! sorry but i am fighting off either a really bad cold or the flu, so i'll add ghosts to my reason for slime everywhere lol
  • Options
    Day Two Results

Let's just state that after Ronnie stated that she can beat everybody in a brawl, they came became worried that she might be capable of killing. As it turns out, they were right!

latest?cb=20160224000127

Alleen/Ronie Shaw who was alligned with mafia was lynched during the second day
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »

I think he just cared because Rockley had already mentioned missing signups.

Yeah, that's definitely possible. I'm not putting a lot of stake in it.
  • Options
    Good job guys!
  • Options
    Night will end in 5:00 pm EST btw.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Aka about a hour from now
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Aww I hope I'm good next time... I really stinks these days when I'm mafia... Good luck to my partner... ;)
  • Options
    Night Two Results

KL-E-O has stated that she only tests her weapons on customers she doesn't like. Because of that, somebody was concerned of that and despite how hard Assaultrons are hard to kill, they killed her.

latest?cb=20160219172136

Lissa/KL-E-O who was alligned with town died during during the second night

Day will end 10:00 am EST tomorrow.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Oh! Lissa! RIP darling!
  • Options
    Lissa, do you want to be part of the mafia game or not?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Do you mean afterlife? Yes please.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    RIP Alleen and Lissa, So we got one mafia. One down, One to go.

That means we got 4 town and 1 mafia left amongst us.
    Christmas_Banner.png