Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mission: Melt Master - starring Bob Pancakes

6iveom.jpg

Basically I've been talking about this ever since we got the the Grilled Cheese aspiration, but now it's finally here!

The story of how Bob makes his way to Melt Master (in my game at least ;)).

I won't be sharing the entire story, here, I haven't even completely finished and I already have over 200 screenshots. So, I'll be sharing it on my Simblr - where it is a lot easier to upload images. But, as I wanted to let you know that I'm starting this story, I'm making this thread about it. And I will share the first episode :)

"Episode" not exactly being the right term, it's more like a scene. This has to do with certain blog mechanics, which I don't need to discuss in detail. What you need to know is that I will post scenes at set intervals (or rather my Simblr will), currently I set the rate at 3 a day. So, if you want to follow the story, just check my Simblr regularly.

This is the direct link to the story page: https://mdianasanders.tumblr.com/tagged/missionmeltmaster

Episode 1
Going For Gold
2s7jdw5.jpg
One day, Bob was making grilled cheeses for dinner, nothing special, just easy and still delicious.
144cxax.jpg
Bob (to himself): Seems like Eliza already ate a, well half a, BLT. I’ll just have dinner on my own then, more grilled cheeses for Bob!
2z9dypu.jpg
Bob (to himself): Mmm… these things are GOOD! I’m glad I can have Eliza’s share as well.
2uz2lo0.jpg
While eating his third grilled cheese sandwich, Bob was pondering about the greasy golden goodness of the things - then it hit him… He was going to open his own grilled cheese restaurant one day!
2ivkyh5.jpg
Bob: What a wonderful smell, I could eat these things all day! You know what why don’t I? A grilled cheese-only diet, that’s just the thing for me!
Tagging some people who I think may be interested - I may miss a few...
@0Chloe @Sigzy05 @joleaco @NZsimm3r @Ceres_Meiriona @LosaruTaiyo @Mightydan @ENolan @Bear31 @AuzzPanda @DevilNDisguise @Esine @Rojo De Guy

So far I've had a great time playing and writing it, so I hope you enjoy it too! :)
Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Grilled Cheese sandwich diet. Oh my. :open_mouth: ...lol. Awesomes, @MDianaSanders :3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Oh! I already sense drama on the way! Good little story, @MDianaSanders !
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Definitely interested! :)
    This looks like it's going to be a good story. I've now got your Simblr "tracked" on Tumblr so I'll know when you post something new. ^-^
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Thanks for tagging me, Diana! I'll definitively check it out.
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Thanks for the tag. :) Your Bob looks quite fit, but maybe not for much longer ;)

My Bob just aged into an elder yesterday, he runs a bakery and loves cooking (and eating) the sweet stuff.

YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Oooh hahaha! Great work! Are you sure you can't put the story here? I get lost on tumblr :(
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Thanks all, I really hope you enjoy it :) I do, so far. Right now I've written as far as next Sunday - an I'm not even half way yet... And I haven't played through everything yet either :lol:
    I think I'll continue writing for a bit this evening :)
  • Options
    For those of you who have read everything so far, what do you think? I know Dan and Devil are big fans of the story ;) But, you know, just wondering...
    (please use a spoiler tag in case you want to refer to something specific :))

For those of you who haven't read everything - click the link in the first post and scroll as far down as you need to (Tumblr arranges things in a "most recent first" order, hence the scrolling down ;)) and start/continue reading (or not, if you don't like it/don't want to).
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    It's great! Can't wait until he talks to my mate Grimmy about grilled cheese. Wonder who he'll have to offer as a tribute to summon him, maybe certain annoying redhead sim...

Bob eats a lot of grilled cheese
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Thanks for the tag Diana :blush:
    Sorry it took me this long to find this thread.

Bob is one of my favourite simsters :star:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Found this today and read a couple SO I'll be back to finish the rest! Very amusing!! :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hehehe Very funny! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    You probably won't see this unless I tag you guys, but I won't, you'll see it when you see it.
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I've got some interesting scenes scheduled for the weekend....

Superfluous, but SPOILER ALERT
    28gwhsp.jpg
    Or maybe I'm just teasing you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    edited March 2016
    I've really been enjoying this. I'm following on Tumblr and I hope ghost Eliza doesn't torment poor Bob too much.
  • Options
    If you've been following the story you'll have noticed it's currently on hiatus, awaiting the long anticipated restaurant game pack. As that hasn't been announced yet, it'll probably be several weeks before I can continue the story and properly finish it.
    tumblr_inline_o6easroxzA1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    I do hope you have enjoyed it so far. If you still need to read most of it, you can find all scenes in chonological order here.

I've also put out a question as to what should be my next story about the pre-mades. It will take a considerable time before I start on that, but if you want to put in your vote. You can read the story pitches here and here. I do intend to write both of them, but whichever one is preferred will come first. There's a very clear favourite, but if you still want to vote via Tumblr, you can do so here.
  • Options
    Still waiting for Dine Out... but I have (finally) uploaded Iris and Cadence to the Gallery.
    tumblr_o7upfyVIKK1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/40228925244011E680605741EAA0026A
  • Options
    A little update, as of next Sunday I'll be continuing Mission: Melt Master on my Simblr. It probably won't run very long, as I'm writing towards the end of the story, but it'll be fun ;)
  • Options
    *drum roll*
    tumblr_ocsg396wHX1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    OOo yay :D
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Just letting you know that Mission: Melt Master is up and running again, I had to put it on hiatus for a couple of weeks due to personal reasons. I hope I'll have enough time to write enough scenes each week to keep it going. At the current rate it should finish about early/mid November.
    tumblr_oen6h8khTW1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

In case you want to read the story from the start, you can do so here, if you prefer to catch up on recent posts then click here.
  • Options
    Just letting you know that this story is now complete :) the links in the previous posts are still valid.