Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread for new members to post game issues

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,646 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hi so I am having an issue with my sims 4 game. I do have cc installed but prior to this issue happening I have not downloaded anything recently. I can playing for about 3 minutes before the game freezes and the game screen goes white. I have tried removing my entire sims 4 file, re-opening the game (To get a new folder) then put all my CC back.
    I removed all my saves from the file and I could make one successful save then logged of but then upon going back onto the game I experienced the exact same problem.

I really hope you can help as I bought city living yesterday and I can no longer play it due to this issue.

Thank you very much - Paris

Hello @ParisBrooke14
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

If the issues remain, try switching back to 32 bit mode and see if that helps. To do that ,
    Go to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture.
    Click on “Game Properties”. Click on Advanced Launch options.
    Change the “When launching this Game” setting to “The Sims 4 32-bit”

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go,to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on “Game Properties”. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game

Make sure that your graphics drivers are uptodate

Sometimes having a large amount of items in the sims inventories and household inventory can cause issues. Try removing some of the items from the inventories and see if that helps.
    Try also checking the inventories of other sims households in the game. Simmers have been finding that the game has been placing items into their inventories when they are not playing their households.

If after doing all the above things the issue still continues, could you please post your DxDiag info here. It will take multiple posts.
    To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, do this :
    Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
    You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
    Type dxdiag in the text field
    Click OK
    Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to here in this thread

I will try this all soon I really appreciate your help and I am really thankful you are able to help people every day. Have a lovely day/night!

-Paris

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    ParisBrooke14ParisBrooke14 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi so I am having an issue with my sims 4 game. I do have cc installed but prior to this issue happening I have not downloaded anything recently. I can playing for about 3 minutes before the game freezes and the game screen goes white. I have tried removing my entire sims 4 file, re-opening the game (To get a new folder) then put all my CC back.
    I removed all my saves from the file and I could make one successful save then logged of but then upon going back onto the game I experienced the exact same problem.

I really hope you can help as I bought city living yesterday and I can no longer play it due to this issue.

Thank you very much - Paris

Hello @ParisBrooke14
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

If the issues remain, try switching back to 32 bit mode and see if that helps. To do that ,
    Change the “When launching this Game” setting to “The Sims 4 32-bit”

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go,to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on “Game Properties”. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game

Make sure that your graphics drivers are uptodate

Sometimes having a large amount of items in the sims inventories and household inventory can cause issues. Try removing some of the items from the inventories and see if that helps.
    Try also checking the inventories of other sims households in the game. Simmers have been finding that the game has been placing items into their inventories when they are not playing their households.

If after doing all the above things the issue still continues, could you please post your DxDiag info here. It will take multiple posts.
    Click OK
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to here in this thread

Sorry to bother you but I don't know if it makes any difference but I was already playing in 32 bit mode.
    I have tried removing my CC and the problem continues...
    Hope you wouldn't mind giving me further help?

-Paris
  • Options
    Sorry I am so annoying I can imagine how insane I am driving you right now but I did remove (all) my CC and the problem went away. However when I added different CC the problem came back.

-Paris

• Options
    Sorry I am so annoying I can imagine how insane I am driving you right now but I did remove (all) my CC and the problem went away. However when I added different CC the problem came back.

-Paris

Hello @ParisBrooke14
    You are not bothering or annoying at all! I am sorry that you are having these issues. It sounds like there are some cc items that are causing the issues.
    You will need to now test to see which are causing the issues. Remove all the cc/mods from your mods folder. Then put your mods/CC back into the mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    Make sure also that the cc is for sims 4, and not for sims 3 or sims 2, because that can cause issues.
  • Options

-Paris

Hello @ParisBrooke14
    You are not bothering or annoying at all! I am sorry that you are having these issues. It sounds like there are some cc items that are causing the issues.
    You will need to now test to see which are causing the issues. Remove all the cc/mods from your mods folder. Then put your mods/CC back into the mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    Make sure also that the cc is for sims 4, and not for sims 3 or sims 2, because that can cause issues.

I ran my CC through a Mod Conflict detector and I found Sims 3 CC! I have no clue how it got in there but I am so grateful for your help!!
  • Options
    121Amy121Amy Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello,

I don't know if this has already been posted. I haven't seen a thread about it so it may just be me experiencing these problems.

I have a sim who owns a clothes shop and recently I have had issues with the mannequins where the set outfits I have made do not appear on them anymore. I try to restock and my sim pays for the restock but no clothes appear :(.
    Linked to this issue, I also used to be able to see all of the outfits I have created on all of the mannequins and swap and change them as I pleased. I now cannot see any outfits just undressed ones in the change outfit option and if I click on them they do not go onto the mannequin or seem to do anything anymore.

Please help

Thanks
    Amy
  • Options

-Paris

Hello @ParisBrooke14

I ran my CC through a Mod Conflict detector and I found Sims 3 CC! I have no clue how it got in there but I am so grateful for your help!!

You're welcome :) It is good that you have found the cause of your issues.
  • Options
    121Amy wrote: »
    Hello,

I don't know if this has already been posted. I haven't seen a thread about it so it may just be me experiencing these problems.

I have a sim who owns a clothes shop and recently I have had issues with the mannequins where the set outfits I have made do not appear on them anymore. I try to restock and my sim pays for the restock but no clothes appear :(.
    Linked to this issue, I also used to be able to see all of the outfits I have created on all of the mannequins and swap and change them as I pleased. I now cannot see any outfits just undressed ones in the change outfit option and if I click on them they do not go onto the mannequin or seem to do anything anymore.

Please help

Thanks
    Amy

Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

If the issues remain, try selling all the mannequins. Then buy new ones and see if that may help the issue.
    Instead of restocking the mannequin after a sim buys an outfit, it may be best to buy a new mannequin instead .
  • Options
    sarahgrace28sarahgrace28 Posts: 6 New Member
    So for Christmas, I finally got the Sims 4. I have been so excited for this game and I'm really upset because it keeps glitching out. So everything on my computer works perfectly fine, except for when I begin to play The Sims 4. Anytime I launch the game, it starts working fine but it glitches out before I can even finish creating my sim. Everything completely freezes and the screen sort of shifts out outlines of everything in different colors. It also sometimes makes noise. The only thing I can do is shut off my laptop and reboot it again. Sometimes the glitch will make my laptop reboot itself. My laptop meets the requirements for the game, I've even tried to set the graphic settings as low as possible in-game. I can't think of what else to do. Does anyone know what might be wrong with it? Is it the game or my laptop itself? I've also tried updating my AMD and putting the graphics as low as they will go. I really hope to get this fixed. Thanks xx
  • Options
    So for Christmas, I finally got the Sims 4. I have been so excited for this game and I'm really upset because it keeps glitching out. So everything on my computer works perfectly fine, except for when I begin to play The Sims 4. Anytime I launch the game, it starts working fine but it glitches out before I can even finish creating my sim. Everything completely freezes and the screen sort of shifts out outlines of everything in different colors. It also sometimes makes noise. The only thing I can do is shut off my laptop and reboot it again. Sometimes the glitch will make my laptop reboot itself. My laptop meets the requirements for the game, I've even tried to set the graphic settings as low as possible in-game. I can't think of what else to do. Does anyone know what might be wrong with it? Is it the game or my laptop itself? I've also tried updating my AMD and putting the graphics as low as they will go. I really hope to get this fixed. Thanks xx

Hello @sarahgrace28
    I am sorry that you are having these issues :(
    Could you please post your DxDiag info here. It will take multiple posts.
    Click OK
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to here in this thread.
  • Options

System Information
    Time of this report: 12/28/2016, 14:24:58
    Machine name: DESKTOP-VVQPA4S
    Machine Id: {6FE97A10-02C4-48C7-9C38-7A401250E327}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161208-2252)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Inspiron 5735
    BIOS: A02
    Processor: AMD A8-5545M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
    Memory: 5120MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4294MB RAM
    Page File: 2724MB used, 3040MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 8510G
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9999)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9999&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 2659 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 739 MB
    Shared Memory: 1920 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: LGD0340
    Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.080Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1404 (English)
    Driver Version: 15.200.1062.1004
    DDI Version: 11.2
    Feature Levels: 11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 8/2/2015 7:00:00 PM, 1466744 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-DAD9-11CF-E476-2B26BEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x9999
    SubSys ID: 0x06211028
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem18.inf:cb0ae414dc7c9b8f:ati2mtag_Trinity_Mobile:15.200.1062.1004:pci\ven_1002&dev_9999
    Rank Of Driver: 00D12001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    MPO Caps: Not Supported
    MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
    MPO Formats: Not Supported

• Options

System Information
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161208-2252)

DxDiag Notes

DirectX Debug Levels

Display Devices
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Driver Strong Name: oem18.inf:cb0ae414dc7c9b8f:ati2mtag_Trinity_Mobile:15.200.1062.1004:pci\ven_1002&dev_9999
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers / Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10280621&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7544 (English)
    Date and Size: 6/24/2015 12:00:00 AM, 4518136 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Date and Size: 8/3/2015 23:21:50, 4518136 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 1
    FriendlyName: Integrated Webcam
    SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_064e&pid_812e&mi_00#6&23021245&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global
    Manufacturer: Microsoft
    HardwareID: USB\VID_064E&PID_812E&REV_2709&MI_00,USB\VID_064E&PID_812E&MI_00
    DriverDesc: USB Video Device
    DriverProvider: Microsoft
    DriverVersion: 10.0.14393.82
    DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00
    DriverDateLocalized: 6/21/2006 12:00:00 AM
    Service: usbvideo
    Class: Image
    DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}
    ProblemCode: No Problem
    BusReportedDeviceDesc: Integrated Webcam
    Parent: USB\VID_064E&PID_812E\5&17246c52&0&5
    DriverProblemDesc: n/a
    UpperFilters: n/a
    LowerFilters: n/a
    Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp
    ContainerCategory: Imaging

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Airplane Mode Switch
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0xABCE

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 06:41:54, 114176 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 06:41:54, 62304 bytes
    |
    + Dell Touchpad
    | Matching Device ID: acpi\dll0621
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Driver: SynTP.sys, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 622272 bytes
    | Driver: Smb_driver_Intel_Aux.sys, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 51392 bytes
    | Driver: Smb_driver_AMDASF_Aux.sys, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 50872 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 276672 bytes
    | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 773312 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 19201216 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 3929272 bytes
    | Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 12597669 bytes
    | Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 1896632 bytes
    | Driver: SynMood.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 1919680 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 3952824 bytes
    | Driver: Tutorial.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 1907904 bytes
    | Driver: InstNT.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 314560 bytes
    | Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 347840 bytes
    | Driver: SynUnst.ini, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 916129 bytes
    | Driver: SynRemoveUserSettings.dat, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 1315 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 218816 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnhService.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 257728 bytes
    | Driver: SynReflash.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 1346240 bytes
    | Driver: dpinst.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 1065664 bytes
    | Driver: SynSmbDrv.ini, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 6086 bytes
    | Driver: DellTpad.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 23005376 bytes
    | Driver: DellTouchpad.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:37, 5718208 bytes
    | Driver: DellTouchpad35.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:37, 5716672 bytes
    | Driver: WPFToolkit.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 486592 bytes
    | Driver: SynCom.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 428224 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 06:41:54, 59232 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCo29.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 263872 bytes
    | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 1813384 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 911.6 GB
    Total Space: 953.3 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB

Drive: D:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:53, 173056 bytes

System Devices
    Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1404&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C4
    Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780D&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_01\3&2411E6FE&0&A2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:52, 83456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:52, 97280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:52, 366592 bytes

Name: PCI Express Root Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1414&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&20
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0479 (English), 11/11/2016 05:00:00, 335712 bytes

Name: SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7806&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&A7
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0321 (English), 10/5/2016 05:35:31, 279904 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dumpsd.sys, 10.00.14393.0321 (English), 10/5/2016 05:16:12, 187232 bytes

Name: AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_09\3&2411E6FE&0&81
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 381792 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_09\3&2411E6FE&0&80
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 381792 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&98
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 30208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 455520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 501088 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&90
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 30208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 455520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 501088 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1402&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C2

Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&88
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.14393.0206 (English), 9/15/2016 12:15:56, 130912 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1405&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C5

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780E&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&A3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:53, 18784 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1415&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&28
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0479 (English), 11/11/2016 05:00:00, 335712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1400&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C0

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&9A
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 96096 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&92
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:55, 96096 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1403&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C3

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&2411E6FE&0&A4

Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_05\5E030000364CE00000
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0404.2015 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:53, 589824 bytes

Name: AMD SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_16\3&2411E6FE&0&A0
  • Options

System Information

DxDiag Notes

DirectX Debug Levels

Display Devices

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers / Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0283&SUBSYS_10280621&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Date and Size: 6/24/2015 12:00:00 AM, 4518136 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Date and Size: 8/3/2015 23:21:50, 4518136 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 1
    FriendlyName: Integrated Webcam
    SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_064e&pid_812e&mi_00#6&23021245&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global
    Manufacturer: Microsoft
    HardwareID: USB\VID_064E&PID_812E&REV_2709&MI_00,USB\VID_064E&PID_812E&MI_00
    DriverDesc: USB Video Device
    DriverProvider: Microsoft
    DriverVersion: 10.0.14393.82
    DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00
    DriverDateLocalized: 6/21/2006 12:00:00 AM
    Service: usbvideo
    Class: Image
    DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}
    ProblemCode: No Problem
    BusReportedDeviceDesc: Integrated Webcam
    Parent: USB\VID_064E&PID_812E\5&17246c52&0&5
    DriverProblemDesc: n/a
    UpperFilters: n/a
    LowerFilters: n/a
    Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp
    ContainerCategory: Imaging

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Airplane Mode Switch
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0xABCE

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 06:41:54, 62304 bytes
    |
    + Dell Touchpad
    | Matching Device ID: acpi\dll0621
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Driver: SynTP.sys, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 622272 bytes
    | Driver: Smb_driver_Intel_Aux.sys, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 51392 bytes
    | Driver: Smb_driver_AMDASF_Aux.sys, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 50872 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 276672 bytes
    | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 773312 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 19201216 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 3929272 bytes
    | Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 12597669 bytes
    | Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 1896632 bytes
    | Driver: SynMood.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 1919680 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 3952824 bytes
    | Driver: Tutorial.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 1907904 bytes
    | Driver: InstNT.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 314560 bytes
    | Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 347840 bytes
    | Driver: SynUnst.ini, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 916129 bytes
    | Driver: SynRemoveUserSettings.dat, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 1315 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 218816 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnhService.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 257728 bytes
    | Driver: SynReflash.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 1346240 bytes
    | Driver: dpinst.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 1065664 bytes
    | Driver: SynSmbDrv.ini, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 6086 bytes
    | Driver: DellTpad.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:38, 23005376 bytes
    | Driver: DellTouchpad.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:37, 5718208 bytes
    | Driver: DellTouchpad35.exe, 9/26/2016 17:32:37, 5716672 bytes
    | Driver: WPFToolkit.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 486592 bytes
    | Driver: SynCom.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:39, 428224 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 06:41:54, 59232 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCo29.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:40, 263872 bytes
    | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 9/26/2016 17:32:42, 1813384 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 911.6 GB
    Total Space: 953.3 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB

Drive: D:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:53, 173056 bytes

System Devices
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1404&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C4

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780D&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_01\3&2411E6FE&0&A2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:52, 83456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:52, 97280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:52, 366592 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1414&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&20

Name: SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7806&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&A7
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0321 (English), 10/5/2016 05:35:31, 279904 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dumpsd.sys, 10.00.14393.0321 (English), 10/5/2016 05:16:12, 187232 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_09\3&2411E6FE&0&81

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_09\3&2411E6FE&0&80

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&90

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1402&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C2

Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&88
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.14393.0206 (English), 9/15/2016 12:15:56, 130912 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1405&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C5

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780E&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&A3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:53, 18784 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1415&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&28

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1400&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&9A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&0&92

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1403&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C3

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&2411E6FE&0&A4

Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_05\5E030000364CE00000
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0404.2015 (English), 7/16/2016 06:41:53, 589824 bytes

Name: AMD SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_16\3&2411E6FE&0&A0

• Options
    Name: AMD Radeon HD 8510G
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9999&SUBSYS_06211028&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&08
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1500 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 21631512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 52248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdacpksd.sys, 2.15.0030.0019 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 306424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1128 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 8867048 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0513 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 8981312 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 199704 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 88032 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 89560 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 7.15.0020.1301 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 1256472 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 8/8/2015 09:05:32, 3437632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 38424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 375832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:20, 234420 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:20, 232752 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 8/8/2015 09:05:38, 100816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 59416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1199 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 255512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1199 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 681496 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5693.38038 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 451096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.13399 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:18, 30762496 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 71192 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 64536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 15725592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 8/8/2015 09:05:04, 660928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 471352 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 143376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 111640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0077 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 6486032 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0077 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 136216 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 9.01.0010.0077 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 102424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 8/8/2015 09:05:38, 169152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 322868 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 321200 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:20, 255808 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 8/8/2015 09:03:56, 167456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 12824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 213520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 168984 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:20, 250884 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 249088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 27544600 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 8/8/2015 09:03:58, 833798 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 8/22/2015 13:14:22, 737410 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0625 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 12062080 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1128 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 7484112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0513 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 8009376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 81200 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 81200 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 7.15.0020.1301 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 935448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 7.15.0020.1301 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 935448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 8/8/2015 09:05:36, 3471376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 8/22/2015 13:15:22, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 48144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.13399 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:18, 25308696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0625 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 10191296 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 60952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 57880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 14310936 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 8/8/2015 09:05:04, 660928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 132120 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 111128 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0077 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 5077016 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0077 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 122392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 9.01.0010.0077 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 96776 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 12816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 198680 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 152592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 22327320 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 59928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 341528 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 8.04.0006.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 119160 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 8.04.0006.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 110352 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 7.01.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 97816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 151968 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 8/8/2015 09:05:44, 47664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 8/8/2015 09:05:44, 43408 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 8/22/2015 13:15:34, 140240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 8/22/2015 13:15:34, 138832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 7.01.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 89624 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 138416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 673816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 130104 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 162272 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 165400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 78360 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1404 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 1466744 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0041 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 9191344 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1404 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 1213224 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0041 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 7575696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 73752 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1800.0008 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 47795720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl_as64.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 1196072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl_ld64.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 1070632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 243736 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 68120 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1800.0008 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 39723024 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl_as32.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 1004072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl_ld32.exe, 8/9/2015 00:10:12, 807464 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 8.14.0001.6028 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 82704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 8/22/2015 13:12:38, 1988 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 8/22/2015 13:12:36, 9805 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 83992 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 112400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:38, 144608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 150552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6463 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:14, 78360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 15.20.1062.1004 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 931760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 15.20.1062.1004 (English), 8/9/2015 00:13:36, 1116160 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 217624 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:10, 255000 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_15.20.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 8/9/2015 00:10:16, 874520 bytes
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Hello @sarahgrace28
    I will ask @phoebebebe13 or @chesterbigbird to look at your dxdiag information and see if they can help you.
    Also, it would be good to go to the Dell site, search for your computer model, and update with any drivers that need to be updated.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    @sarahgrace28
    Your laptop is low end and not very suitable. you have a integrated graphics card which is not ideal and a very low end cpu that's also not ideal.
    Do you play with a cooling pad? if so then i would get one.
    I would also visit the Dell website and check to see if there is a new graphics driver for your laptop.

i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• Options
    @sarahgrace28
    Your laptop is low end and not very suitable. you have a integrated graphics card which is not ideal and a very low end cpu that's also not ideal.
    Do you play with a cooling pad? if so then i would get one.
    I would also visit the Dell website and check to see if there is a new graphics driver for your laptop.
    Okay, thanks so much!
  • Options
    Hello @sarahgrace28
    I am sorry that your computer is unable to handle the game :( I hope that perhaps in the future you may have a computer that you will be able to play the Sims 4 game on.
  • Options
    Brooke0806Brooke0806 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I could use some help. I have been playing sims 4 on my laptop for awhile, and I wanted to get a computer for it to run better. I got one for christmas and it is a good computer. The only problem is that my game is so slow and laggy. I have tried so many things like deleting my cache. I also want to record my sims 4 gameplay but, I am having a real hard time trying to make a program that records gameplay to work. (I have tried OBS, and action). I really just want my game to run smoothly like it did when I played on my laptop and be able to record my gameplay so that it don't lag or look bad. Please help!
  • Options
    Brooke0806 wrote: »
    Hi, I could use some help. I have been playing sims 4 on my laptop for awhile, and I wanted to get a computer for it to run better. I got one for christmas and it is a good computer. The only problem is that my game is so slow and laggy. I have tried so many things like deleting my cache. I also want to record my sims 4 gameplay but, I am having a real hard time trying to make a program that records gameplay to work. (I have tried OBS, and action). I really just want my game to run smoothly like it did when I played on my laptop and be able to record my gameplay so that it don't lag or look bad. Please help!

Hello @Brooke0806
    There are a few things to do to see if it helps.

Try switching to 64 bit mode and see if that helps. To do that ,
    Change the “When launching this Game” setting to “The Sims 4 64bit”

If you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go,to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on “Game Properties”. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game.

Try also checking the inventories of other sims households in the game. Simmers have been finding that the game has been placing items into their inventories when they are not playing the households.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder

Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date.
  • Options
    Brooke0806Brooke0806 Posts: 3 New Member

Hello @Brooke0806

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go,to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on “Game Properties”. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game.

Try also checking the inventories of other sims households in the game. Simmers have been finding that the game has been placing items into their inventories when they are not playing the households.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder

I had my game in 64bit should I try 32bit?
  • Options

Hello @Brooke0806

I had my game in 64bit should I try 32bit?

Hello
    Try switching back to 32 bit mode and see if that helps with your issues.
  • Options
    kylieeemichellekylieeemichelle Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been playing with two characters in my sims 4 game today and they've been dating since teens. they are now young adults and there is no propose option. They're both promised and dating. Why can't one of them propose?
    you
    In case its important-- there also seems to be a "ask if single" option that keeps appearing, although they are dating and have 100% romance bar.
  • Options
    I've been playing with two characters in my sims 4 game today and they've been dating since teens. they are now young adults and there is no propose option. They're both promised and dating. Why can't one of them propose?
    you
    In case its important-- there also seems to be a "ask if single" option that keeps appearing, although they are dating and have 100% romance bar.

Hello
    Other simmers have been having the same issue , since the latest game patch,
    This link thread on the AHQ EA site refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-cannot-propose/m-p/5733980#M30911

Try lowering the relationship level of the two sims. Then try building it up again and see if the propose option appears.

If the sims have any other boyfriends/girlfriends break them up and see if that helps.

If they aren't living together, try having one of them move into the household and see if an option to propose then comes up.
    Or if they are living together, have one of them move out to their own home and see if that helps.
  • Options
    AshieMac1985AshieMac1985 Posts: 16 New Member
    I'm not new to the Sims, but I am new-ish to Sims 4. I've been wondering this since I started playing, how come when I fill all household needs and then disable household need decay using the mailbox my sims needs still go down over time? Shouldn't the disable option freeze them indefinitely like making needs static did in Sims 3?