Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Massage

dallymunoz21dallymunoz21 Posts: 99 Member
Can I buy massage tables?

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Yes. You only need The Sims 2 Bon Voyage. Then you can buy it under activities.
  • Options
    Can married sims live separately?
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Yes, married sims can live separately. Just move the one out. Unless you break them up they'll stay married.
  • Options
    Can I have a business that gives massages?
  • Options
    I'm not sure exactly. Do the massage tables show up in community items? I've never looked myself. If they do, I believe you should be able to place them.
    Someone else might have a better answer, otherwise you'll just need to try and see if it works.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm not sure if you can sell massages like just charge sims for massages I think it'll certainly be worth something to try.

In fact I'll go check in-game now :)

Edit: Did some testing it seems the only way to sell massages is to have your sim sell them. Basically put a massage table on your lot than when customers come have your sim click the table and select sell swedish masage to and select the sim. I've tried hiring employees but I couldn't assign them to work at the tables. So only played sims can sell massages perhaps there someone who knows more but that's what I've discovered during my testing.
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    What expansion pack do vampires come in?
  • Options
    Vampires came with Nightlife
  • Options
    How do I become a vampire?
  • Options
    Iirc, you have to befriend the count or countess that can sometimes be found wandering around community lots downtown. I think there may be an option to ask them to turn you, or they do it automatically to your sim.
    I can check after my class ends for you :)
  • Options
    @dallymunoz21
    To become a vampire you have to build a really high relationship with the count or countess which you can find downtown. I had to get it to like 100/80 before she liked my guy enough to bite him.
    There's no way to ask, she will just do it automatically. Some screenies:
    jtkj0g.jpg14t22ol.jpg23uvblv.jpg

It might take a little bit for a vampire to show up on a community lot, but just keep trying. My guy already new Contessa Lainey or whatever her name is so I just had him invite her out. You might also need to invite them out a few times before they bite you.
    Just have patience :)
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Can I have a business that gives massages?

Yes, but I am not sure you can make money from owning such a business. When a massage table is put on a community lot, a masseuse is added offering Swedish massage.
  • Options
    How can I go to a restaurant with a sim and eat together?
  • Options
    How can I go to a restaurant with a sim and eat together?

You can travel by clicking on phone and calling a taxi or clicking on sim can send them on foot or if you have got a car, you can click on that and choose "Go somewhere".
    If you want to make sims eat together, you must form a group. To do that, click on sim you want to eat with, choose ask... Then choose Form Casual Group... and then Just for Fun (Or For an Outing if you want time and rewards). Or you can click on phone and choose Manage groups. In there, you can create a group and then invite all of them out. Or If your sim loves him or her, you then can choose to ask him/her out on date.
  • Options
    Can my sim give birth while aging is off?
  • Options
    Can my sim give birth while aging is off?

Yes. Sims will give birth if aging is turned off. Or if you are in other family, sim won't give birth.
  • Options
    > @EgonVM said:
    > dallymunoz21 wrote: »
    >
    > Can my sim give birth while aging is off?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes. Sims will give birth if aging is turned off. Or if you are in other family, sim won't give birth.

What do you mean
  • Options
    @dallymunoz21 what EgonVM mesns means id if your sim is pregnant and you switch to play another household that the sim will stay pregnant until you play them again.
    But I think that is pretty obvious since sims 2 is not open world.