Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

But EA, I am not your Taurus at all!

cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
Hi there!

I hate it when I'm trying to make a sim of a real person but they are not EA's definition of the astrological sign. Myself for example, since I just made my simself two days ago.

This is the game's description for Taurus,
5 Neat
5 Outgoing
3 Active
8 Playful
4 Nice

I don't think I am that playful at all. I'm pretty serious. But if I try to make me more serious it changes it off of Taurus. I'm also not 5 outgoing. I'm very shy.

Anyone know of a mod or something perhaps to have any sign with any personality?

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

I use The Sim Blender at Simbology. :)
  • Options
    I have it! I didn't know it could do that.
    Well that was easy!
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited February 2016
    Oh yes. Sim Blender is my Go-To. Taurus here as well. And I'm not nice. Nor am I that social. I am very easily irritated. I don't count that as being nice or playful.

Nor am I neat. I hire people to clean my place. Yet, on the other hand, my sister is a taurus. Our birthday is the same day, and she is a complete neat freak and extremely social. The only thing we have in common, besides an awesome sense of humour and a love for wine, is the ability to cook an awesome meal, but that's only when we feel like it.

We both like video games though, but I don't really count that as playful, considering we're both easily irritated. She's also meaner than me: go figure.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    I think if I had to give me personality points I'd say something like this. I'll put the number in between the categories as I'm on my phone and can't play around with sims.

Sloppy 4 Neat
    Shy 3 Outgoing
    Lazy 1 Active
    Serious 5 Playful
    Grouchy 7 Nice
    :p
    And then I'd just not use the rest of the 25 points if it'd let you. I wouldn't know where to put them if it really was me.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    For mine {Cancer) it's

Neat 6
    Outgoing 3
    Active 6
    Playful 4
    Nice 6

That's all wrong. I'm outgoing and playful. I'm not a neat person by any means. Nice should be higher than that. I'm a nice person. Probably too nice. So in all, it should be more like this:

Neat 3
    Outgoing 10
    Active 9
    Playful 10
    Nice 10

You fail Sims 2 Zodiac.
  • Options
    It seems like none of the signs are quite maliable enough. I can't make my Gemini friends accurately either.
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Another Taurus sun sign here! xD

Although I’ve never made Sims based off real people, I also use Sim Blender to tweak personality and zodiac signs.

Something I wish I could adjust is the zodiac compatibility. The attracted to/repulsed by pairings are too random for me.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yeah, and I'm not sloppy either Maxis, I hated that about Sags.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.