Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disconnect between time of day and lighting for that time?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this... I wanted to take pictures of a build at night and had my tester sims living there. I amped up the game speed and noticed that when 9pm rolled around, it still wasn't very dark. I noticed the contrast because I had just saved the build to my library and had toggled the time to night while in build mode. It was much darker than night appeared in live mode. I continued to forward the time to see if it would get somewhat darker beyond 9pm, but it didn't. I switched to build mode, and build mode showed the time setting as evening, not night. In the past, when I've switched from live mode to build mode, the times have been in sync, but now they weren't. I hit the night setting in build mode, and sure enough, it was much darker. I exited the game and repaired it, and I've tried a couple more times but with the same results. The times don't seem to be in sync between live and build mode, and live mode lighting seems to be getting stuck.
Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations

Comments