Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: Salmon Woods - Completed!

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Welcome to Salmon Woods! This beautiful, rustic world is a medium sized fishing village built around a large lake. There are several ponds, fishing areas and scenic wooded areas. Some rabbit holes are located in the basements of community lots and are noted in the description. This world has a fishing pond which will freeze for ice skating, several fishing areas and ports for houseboats, a few small dive spots (one completed) and several waterfalls. This world also has several large open lots including several legacy lots. There are 7 ports as well. This world does not use any CC but does require Ambitions, Late Night, World Adventures, and Supernatural to function and display properly (all other EPs are recommended).

Download or learn more about this world here: www.mysimrealty.com

Screenshot-864.jpg

Screenshot-854.jpg

Screenshotd-838.jpg

Screednshot-846.jpg

Screenshot-830.jpg

Post edited by SimRealtor on

Comments

• Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    sounds very intriguing wish i could see some pics!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    It looks like it might be a great canidate for testing.I use Storybrook County lite for a 100 baby challenge and I added my own builds to it like a festival lot,a country market and my own city hall was built there using the rabbit hole rugs.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Hmmm well I am not sure why only half of the pictures are working but this world is completed and ready to play! There is a save file available to use too!! :) Enjoy!
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Yay! I am a huge, HUGE fan of your worlds! Everything works wonderfully, no routing issues, and I just LOVE the basement community lots with the lovely lots on top! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I certainly appreciate it <3
  • Options
    Oh well thank you for the kind words!! Currently working on a custom university lot for this world so sims don't have to actually leave to get their degree!
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @SimRealtor looking great as usual! would love to get with you sometime to ask you about how you do your terrain painting, I am still trying to find my "style" for that
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    I absolutely love your words! Meadow Glen is my all time favorite, but I also use the traveler mod to visit my other sims in Laguna Beach lite. I can't wait to test this one and see whats in store!
  • Options
    Flst - feel free to message me anytime though, I am not sure how much help I would be. If you compare this world to previous worlds, there is something to be said for practice! But the biggest thing was to pretend like I was painting and that really helped.
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    SimRealtor wrote: »
    Flst - feel free to message me anytime though, I am not sure how much help I would be. If you compare this world to previous worlds, there is something to be said for practice! But the biggest thing was to pretend like I was painting and that really helped.

great work on all your worlds ! very fun and authentic vibe as well as being extremely playable from what i hear. I really admire creators that take the time to make their worlds lag free.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    My motto is if it has lag - it has no point! If it isn't playable - what's the point? :smiley: Really glad that people are enjoying!
  • Options
    poodleponchopoodleponcho Posts: 48 Member
    What a beautiful world! I love all of the water and foliage. Great work! :) I am excited to download it and explore!
  • Options
    divine56divine56 Posts: 28 Member
    I was wondering if you ever thought of making a world that looks like Vermont or Newhampshire?