Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm becoming my mother.

So My mom loves to be nosey, and look out the window to see what's going on and comment.

I did that today in the game... I was in my sim's bedroom upstairs and I saw him coming. so I went closer to get a screen cap.

screen_shot_2016_01_18_at_8_43_18_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9oi9x2.png

I'm like, "Oh, here he comes, the grandpa from the Windenburg trailer. He looks thinner in person."

he's like passed my house 6 days in a row this week.

Go on Grandpa, You ain't getting any from me. not looking for a sugar daddy.
Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    LOL! "Grandpa from the Windenburg trailer". :D Why does he look skinnier than the one in my game? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    It's the start of a downhill slide into momism... :D
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Go on Grandpa, You ain't getting any from me. not looking for a sugar daddy.

This was your first mistake
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Bahaha! I must admit that sometimes what is going on outside of the house is more interesting than my Sim watering the plants. Or I will stay behind at the park when sending my Sim home and watch until it switches over to the Sim I'm playing.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    His name is Jacques Villareal
    and is Criminal level 9
  • Options
    Tinyfazza84Tinyfazza84 Posts: 106 Member
    My whole family do that in real life lol and yes I love looking at who passes my windows on sims
    Origin ID Tinyfazza84
  • Options
    mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    You're just protecting your Sims so they don't autonomously go on dates with unsavory Sims. You're being a good player :D
    Link to my Facebook feel free to friend me: https://www.facebook.com/Spiritualanddifferent
    Link to my blog: https://www.merismusings.wordpress.com
    Link to my Twitter (used mainly for promoting my blog): https://twitter.com/BridgetW1990
    Add me on Origin: mwyatt139

event.png
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    He is also the bum in the park in my game. Must be one of his disguises for his criminal career. :wink:
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Aw, he's definitely one of my favorite new pre-mades! My sims are living on the island right now so they don't get people waking by ever, I kinda miss it!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm like that too but I realize I'm becoming more like mom everyday. Like I'll go to the store swearing I'll get one thing and thirty minutes later coming out of the store with at least ten things.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    He's the "homeless" guy at the park in my game. Always wearing that paint splatter tank top and sleeping on the park bench. He's insane lol
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Wow, Jacques Villareal. I killed him ages ago in my game.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2016
    I must be one of a kind as I never look outside - heck I never open my curtains or blinds even except a little at the bottom so my kitty can look outside - and that is just two windows where I have a kitty perch on each of those two windows. Guess i don't really care what's going on outside - lol.

Where I live if people are seen walking down the street they are eyed with suspicion. You'd have to be up to no good to be walking around where I live - it is all forests, no sidewalks of any kind and lots of snow banks. I live in the White Mountain National Forest. LOL.

I guess that the way I live my real life colors the way I play my game - and unless my sims are outside - I really do not see anyone roaming around. I simply never look.

I guess I could be considered like my mom too - as even though she lives where there are sidewalks and no forest (unlike me) - I have never seen her ever looking outside her windows. Her windows are all about fancy window treatments and decoration perfection. No kid in their right mind would touch one of my moms windows. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    LOL that is funny. He probably hit the gym. But that's cool you are enjoying looking out the door. They so need to bring the small telescope back so Sims can peek at neighbor's again.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Oh, I just remembered that one of my neighbouring Sims kept walking past a house where I was having some friends congregate. I think she felt alone...
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    My whole family do that in real life lol and yes I love looking at who passes my windows on sims

*does