Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funniest moments in the sims 3?

victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
I personally find it hilarious when my sim is going to the hospital to have a baby and a bunch of different sims start freaking out for no reason! x'D
What about you guys?

Edit: Someone just died outside the hospital... xP

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2016
    When a Sim is practicing ballet and they fall.It is so cute cause they lay on the ground and laugh at themself.Super cute need to go upload a picture. <3 Also when a sim fishing falls it is funny.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    I always enjoy when a clumsy sim stumbles then quickly looks around to see if anyone noticed. As a tragically clumsy person myself, I can identify.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Here it is.

Screenshot-1410_zpspxs00hds.jpg

Screenshot-1412_zpstgxh3ess.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I always enjoy when a clumsy sim stumbles then quickly looks around to see if anyone noticed. As a tragically clumsy person myself, I can identify.

@Donnabailey Play using Odessa Cross from Barnacle Bay,I think she is the master of the falling and looking around.Drove me nutts how bad she is.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    _torraay_torraay Posts: 34 Member
    When sims fart in their sleep lol. It took me awhile to figure out where the farting noise was coming from.
    2h6rm7d.jpg
  • Options
    EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    When Sims react to their furniture or other belongings being detonated by my active Sim.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    I think it's funny when they try to open up their dresser to plan their outfits and they end up having a hard pulling the draw out and they fall on their rearend.

I also like it when you have your sim digging through the trashcan and when they look up, they tend to look around to see if anyone is watching them.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    marstinsonmarstinson Posts: 367 Member
    Had a couple happen just this evening. Mom just delivered a bouncing baby girl. While she's in labor, she's making her labor noises, then stops to check her nails, then labors some more, then stops to admire the room, then labors some more, then checks her nails again (she's Neurotic, so maybe thought they had fallen off in the past 10 minutes?), then labors some more... It's probably to give me time to decide to get her to the hospital, but I doubt any of the ladies out there who have gone through the experience were too worried about their nails while in the middle of labor.

As soon as the baby was delivered, both Mom and Dad got a wish to send her a text message. But babies don't have cell phones and, even if they did, she's a baby! She can't read yet.