Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Livin' It Up Expansion Pack

I'm hoping that Ea and the Gurus do check the threads in the Ideas Corner, so here goes :)

The Sims 4 Livin' It Up - It's time for your Sims to start living it up. Take them in to the big city where they can buy highrise buildings, or if they're starting with low funds then they can share an apartment. Will your Sims make it to the top of the brand new singing career and release hit albums or will they find unknown blood sucking creatures in the cities darkest corners?

I just thought I'd write that little bit there so you can get an idea of what would be added in to this expansion pack. Ok here are the main things which would be included :)

Included:

1. Singing career (i.e singers could start of performing in clubs, pubs and at parties and then they could find themselves in recording studios releasing different albums. Rather like the blogging from the Sims 3 University I thought it would be good when recording an album you have to choose which music style to do, so Rock, Pop, Ballad, Classic, Country, etc. And depending on what the public want at the time it could affect your Sims career performance.)
2. Apartments.
3. Highrise buildings.
4. New creature - Vampire (please don't make these ones sparkle. I want Sims 4 vampires to get negative emotions if they don't have enough blood, and also for them to die if they stay in the sun for too long. Basically like they're in a fire, they just turn to dust if they spend too long in the sunlight, though they could be warned with emotions. I also want vampires to have telepathic abilites again and also for them to be quicker than normal Sims when running and doing sports. If anyone else has any ideas please share!)
5. New venue - Recording Studio (this would also have the ability for your Sims to build their own home recording studios! I have my own home recording studio and have wanted this feature in the Sims since Sims 3!! :) Along with Recording Studios, Sims are able to sing new songs and then record them and then they can be brought/sold in the shops. So this is a must have for me. Please Ea!!!
6. Bands are now available.
7. New/more instruments, guitars, drums, keyboard, grand piano, violin, harp, etc.
8. Limosuines to return.
9. Lots of new clothing and hairstyles!
10. Lots of new objects from microphones to new hot tubs and so on.
11. New celebrity status so that your Sims can have photo shoots and their pictures will appear in the Buy Mode and in the shops. This will also include the paparazzi as well as normal Sims being really excited when they see a celebrity Sim.
12. Acting career (i.e Sims can go to special lots i.e. sets of the movies they're working on. I think this career should be just like the Get To Work careers so that like the singing one your Sim actually goes to work and you choose what they do!)

This is all I have for now :) I hope that you like these ideas Ea and will at least consider them for a future expansion pack. Also if anyone else has any ideas then please don't hesitate to post below your ideas :)

Also notify @SimGuruGraham and @SimGuruDrake so that they can give their opinions on this expansion pack idea as well :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for this expansion pack being made :)

Matthew.

Comments

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Elevators would be awesome too.
    giphy.gif
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    UniSims wrote: »
    Elevators would be awesome too.
    giphy.gif

Isn't that an Escalator?
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Cool!

-A new world(maybe, inspired by Tokyo?)

-Vehicles(cars and motorcycles)

-I would love having Bands(with a Drum Set, Bass, Microphone interaction(Singing). :)
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Love your ideas, Matthew!
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    This sounds perfect <3
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    Landscapes101Landscapes101 Posts: 91 Member
    I like this, I just hope they don't ruin the celebrity system like they did with The sims 3
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member

Thank you @DevilNDisguise :)
    Sorry for the late reply, a lot's happening in my real life at the moment so may be slow when it comes to replying.

Matthew.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Sennie wrote: »

Thank you @DevilNDisguise :)
    Sorry for the late reply, a lot's happening in my real life at the moment so may be slow when it comes to replying.

Matthew.

Hey, it's no problem. :) I understand.
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    Cool!

-A new world(maybe, inspired by Tokyo?)

-Vehicles(cars and motorcycles)

-I would love having Bands(with a Drum Set, Bass, Microphone interaction(Singing). :)

Yeah!
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    I made an idea on this ep a while ago and was just thinking about it and I think this would be really good. @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruGraham
  • Options
    aprilrosscupaprilrosscup Posts: 3 New Member
    so basically like the the sims 3 nightlife EP? (& maybe showtime cause of the singer careeer)
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I personally despised all supernatural type things in the Sims 3, I always turned off vampires, werewolves, etc. But I really see a lot of potential in the rest of your ideas!
  • Options
    Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    I agree these are amazing ideas
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • Options
    I'm glad you like all these ideas @Linabelina360 and @everybody :)

@buydebug thank you so very much :) I'm glad you liked most of my ideas! :)

Sorry I haven't posted here in ages. I was gone for about a month sorting out real life things.

Just thought of another thing we could have. I know that SimGuruSteve worked on the club system in Get Together so @SimGuruSteve I thought it would be cool if with this expansion we could have a music club where children can discuss music, can pretend jam with children's instruments and also can fanticise about their idol singers :)

I'd love to have this in the Sims 4 in a music expansion pack :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    I love the idea of celebrity photos going into buy mode.....I wonder if we could somehow get our favorite celebritites on T-shirts too?! That would be fun.

I hope they take all of your ideas and expand on them!!!!

-Cause going on tour would be cool!
    - A vocal trait and a dramatic trait would be great!
    - Lots of movie props like cameras, boom mikes, lights, director chairs....
    -And if singers could have back up dancers. haha. That would be cool.
    -A Modeling comeback would be nice. Wasn't there a runway in a past Sims game?!
    -And Sports/Politician celebrities would work well with all this too.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    @mommataurus2 I'm glad you like my ideas. Yours are awesome as well :)

Oh those are all really good ideas as well :) especially the one about having celebrities on t-shirts!! :) that would be awesome to have in the Sims 4. Vocal triat and a dramatic trait sounds really cool as well :) I hope we can get these in the Sims 4 one day.

Matthew.
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Hey here is a silly idea that would be really cool....If our actor sims starred in movies on our home tvs and in the theaters. :)
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Hey here is a silly idea that would be really cool....If our actor sims starred in movies on our home tvs and in the theaters. :)

It's not silly! I'd love that too. Especially if there was an open acting career and you could actually direct the scenes for the movies.
  • Options
    simusblacksimusblack Posts: 17 New Member
    Here's an idea for some stuff: roommates, and song writing (where you write, and it transforms into simlish!) . along with foodtrucks, sunwa
  • Options
    simusblacksimusblack Posts: 17 New Member
    ** subways
  • Options
    CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    If the 'celebrity status' gets incorporated at some point, I hope it doesn't work like the one on TS3 Late Night, it was awful. Greats ideas! I like the 'Recording Studio' thing, literally a "The Sims: Superstar" throwback.
  • Options
    If the 'celebrity status' gets incorporated at some point, I hope it doesn't work like the one on TS3 Late Night, it was awful. Greats ideas! I like the 'Recording Studio' thing, literally a "The Sims: Superstar" throwback.

I hope the celebrity system would work differently to the Sims 3 Late Night as well :) And yes the Recording Studio idea is very close to my heart so it would be awesome to have that in the game as well :) Music is a very big part of my life.

I like your idea for bringing back the celebrity status @CharlieGoth :)

Matthew.