Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Try on Outfit hair

Is there a way to change the "Try New Outfit" hair on the closet?
So my Sim was wearing CC hair i deletet it, now everytime she trys on an outfit she gets bald hair.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    Hello.
    With the cc hair, was there a mesh that you also needed to download with the cc? If there was, make sure that you have removed both the original mesh and the hair files.
    If the issue continues after that, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then add back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders.

• Options
    PinkycherrysimPinkycherrysim Posts: 4 New Member
    ok thank you :)
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.
    With the cc hair, was there a mesh that you also needed to download with the cc? If there was, make sure that you have removed both the original mesh and the hair files.
    If the issue continues after that, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then add back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders.

Rosemow , i woulc like to ask if i download sims from Gallery. If I don't like the CC stuff. How can I del the cc ? But I still want to keep the sims, I just want to remove cc items.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    Puffy wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.

Rosemow , i woulc like to ask if i download sims from Gallery. If I don't like the CC stuff. How can I del the cc ? But I still want to keep the sims, I just want to remove cc items.

Hello @Puffy. CC doesn't transfer with the sims in the Gallery. If you download a sim that has cc, there will be no cc that comes with it. It won't look the same as the gallery picture if you don't own the cc that the creator used,
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    Thanks Rosemow, i am so glad of this function. Thanks a lot !