Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horrible Role Mafia: Quarantine in Skeldaville! Game Over!!

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Lizzy i feel claimed for nothing. Though i wish it would have been something, turned out to be nothing much.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    aitkens08 wrote: »
    Calm yourselfs down please. Ive tried saying my opinion but no one really responds to it so Ive been lurking to make sure I have something decent to say lol and Im pretty confused about whats even going on so I dont have much.

And I said I wasnt busy. Im not, I dont consider work being busy lol. Ive just been in the bath and stuff since I got in from work and im now waiting on food and watching tv.

Your opinion was that your head hurt, and then you are trying to make me look guilty by bringing up old news. I don't know if my visit was thwarted, but if it was it wasn't switched to Jake.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    I posted earlier!!! And like 1 person responded to me. And Im bringing it back up because I wanna know what happened to it. If you visited Jake and now hes dead....
  • Options
    I posted earlier!!! And like 1 person responded to me. And Im bringing it back up because I wanna know what happened to it. If you visited Jake and now hes dead....

I cannot kill. I think I visited Sam -- and she said someone visited her after I said that. So I don't think I was blocked!!
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member

She didn't visit jake. well i guess technically she could have (doubt it), but that's not what lizzy's info was.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    And if I could kill I would not kill Sam on Night One!!!!

And I would be crying if I were mafia 5 times out of the 5 last games!! I would have just given up on Day One.
  • Options
    oh yeah, sam's thing. she almost definitely didn't visit jake
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    "and she said someone visited her after I said that. "

I don't know that someone visited me. I was not told that.
  • Options
    samiam662 wrote: »
    "and she said someone visited her after I said that. "

I don't know that someone visited me. I was not told that.

What did you say?
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    Okay, so what should I do about deadlines?

This game can't go into the week and I'm worried it might. Can you guys choose a lynch by tonight and send in actions overnight?
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Maybe Jakes role is "If someone visits you while you are commuting they kill you bc they bring "civil unrest" and lizzy visiting lala changed her target to Jake which then killed Jake bc he started a riot but didn't bring any food and lala was hungry and just blacked out and casually killed him for it.

So Lala could have killed Jake, without even knowing she did it.

I think that is a plausible theory, and it doesn't make lala bad. Not that she can't be bad, but that would be my theory of how lala killed Jake without meaning too, and with the help of lizzy.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    Noooooooo, Sam said you could have visited her. I think your using that as your excuse pal.

I smell a Lissa, Lala mafia me like.
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    And if I could kill I would not kill Sam on Night One!!!!

And I would be crying if I were mafia 5 times out of the 5 last games!! I would have just given up on Day One.

Yawn, thats just pointless dabble and dosent realte to your potential alignment at all.
  • Options
    Oooooh, I wonder if your visit to me is what caused me to get an extra role?

Well, something like that. I was supposed to visit you.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    Like I wouldn't have a problem with making deadline like midnight tonight my time. Or even later, tbh. Maybe we could be around long enough for the South African people to wake up.

That's going to be very late for the European people though. So maybe earlier.
  • Options
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Maybe Jakes role is "If someone visits you while you are commuting they kill you bc they bring "civil unrest" and lizzy visiting lala changed her target to Jake which then killed Jake bc he started a riot but didn't bring any food and lala was hungry and just blacked out and casually killed him for it.

I think that is a plausible theory, and it doesn't make lala bad. Not that she can't be bad, but that would be my theory of how lala killed Jake without meaning too, and with the help of lizzy.

Lizzy's role doesn't change targets afaict.

I think the theory otherwise makes sense though and something along these lines might be how Jake died.
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    Lizzy Never said lala visited Jake. That was lizzy's theory.

Ill go back and find it.

Skelda if you make the deadline tonight make it late. Or give us til morning and then make the next few days bvery short. I think we need this day to be semi longish
    Mafia stats

• Options
    I told Skelda I was visiting Sam!! I do not kill!!!
  • Options

I cannot kill. I think I visited Sam -- and she said someone visited her after I said that. So I don't think I was blocked!!
    Oooooh, I wonder if your visit to me is what caused me to get an extra role?

Well, something like that. I was supposed to visit you.

These are kinda the same thing but they arent...
  • Options
    Okay, I possibly have info.

My role is town compulsive bootlegger (see? Told you it is weird?)

I have to target someone each night. If I target town, there is a 50% chance of their role not working and a 50% chance of them targetting a random person. If I target mafia, their kill will go through regardless of special abilities and blocks. If I target third-party, I lose my vote the next day. I am not told anything and I dont think the people I use it on is told anything either.

Last night I targetted Lala. And a commuter is dead. Commuters can usually commute and are unnightkillable. So it is possible that Lala is mafia and I made her kill go through. I don't know for certain though. I just wanted to tell you my role so you know what it does and so that I am not lynched.

Night!

See. She didn't know anything excpet that she targeted lala. Nothing in here says that Jake was visited by lala, just that she COULD have visited him. But my theory would fit just as well.

Also, there has to be a reason sam got an extra role. Whether its part of her thing or someone visiting her gave it to her.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »

Yes it does. A 50% chance of a random target. Am I reading it wrong?
    Mafia stats

• Options

She would have a 50 percent chance of making me visit someone else. But if I had been switched to Jake he would be alive now!!!!!!

Y'all are going to make me claim and then I will be killed tonight.
  • Options

Oh oops I missed that bit. lol me
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    That theory makes perfect sense then.
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,276 Member

She would have a 50 percent chance of making me visit someone else. But if I had been switched to Jake he would be alive now!!!!!!

Y'all are going to make me claim and then I will be killed tonight.

Oooh! Stats!