Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Gorgeous builds! Mine are honestly crap to everyone else's (sorry phase I am going through feeling like there is something wrong with my builds and not
    Working MOO placement free etc like I am trying too) gotten to the point where I went to start a build didn't go far deleted and quit cause I knew I couldn't do it how I want to be placed MOO free! Everyone else's builds are so amazing and worth others time unlike mine! You have such amazing builds. Congrats on achieving the elusive maxis favourite am
    Happy for you.
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The furnishing and layout of A Fisherman's Library looks so very nice! :) The blue and green colours and the texture of the walls looks very nice. Very nice study desk nook in the room! It looks great how the bookcases are placed either sides of the desk table, and the books look nice on the top of the desk ledge. Philip will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, and the pictures on the wall are nice for him to see when sitting there. The mounted fish look great on the wall there! Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the room for him to relax and read a book near the fire , and listen to music from the music player. Philip will enjoy having a drink from the globe bar. The ship is a great touch on the side table. The fireplace wall looks very nice ! The mounted fish, life ring, oars and ship reflect the sea theme very well! Sims will have fun playing chess in the room. The aquarium creates a calming and restful feeling in the room. The bookcases look great placed either sides of the aquarium. The mounted fish look very nice on the aquarium wall also. The coat stand is a homely touch in the room. The patterned floor rug adds a great look to the room.
    It is a very nice sea, fish and book themed study room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited February 2017
    Sorceress wrote: »
    Gorgeous builds! Mine are honestly plum to everyone else's (sorry phase I am going through feeling like there is something wrong with my builds and not
    Working MOO placement free etc like I am trying too) gotten to the point where I went to start a build didn't go far deleted and quit cause I knew I couldn't do it how I want to be placed MOO free! Everyone else's builds are so amazing and worth others time unlike mine! You have such amazing builds. Congrats on achieving the elusive maxis favourite am
    Happy for you.

@Sorceress no way your builds aren't plum there gorgeous and beautiful and I dont see anything wrong how you build them I have seen the ones you have posted on your showcase but haven't commented on it I'm just not good at giving detailed comment like everyone else but I can tell you this if I could just build half as good as you I would be so happy I'm still trying to work this build tool to work sometimes I just cant get it to work for me or even to design something I find it so hard to build and then the roof another big problem, I dont know how you not use MOO I always use MOO all the time when I'm building and decorating with objects to make it my own and I've been doing comps with other simmers in cbear's QC challenge comps there really good I've learnt a lot from feedback that we get from making errors or mistakes in our builds you should join in, cbear comes up really great themes but I cant do them only some of them lol but I do try after 5 to 6 goes almost gave up then it all comes together in the end. and don't put yourself down you are a great builder ok keep your chin up you're doing great job <3:)

Edit:
    oh and I only got one maxis favourite to my name that was my Merry Christmas house with out being recommend by cbear the others are from wins in the QC challenge comps and cbear recommends our wins in the maxis thread and not all the time maxis will favourited our builds it just depends and I think one was from rosemow from her oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge room and even if you dont get a maxis favourited it doesn't mean that your builds aren't great but they are remember that I think you need someone recommend your builds to the maxis thread and hopefully you might get a maxis favourited I could do this for you but I have never done this for anyone and thanks for the congrats. <3:)
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    edited February 2017
    chips46 wrote: »
    Sorceress wrote: »
    Gorgeous builds! Mine are honestly plum to everyone else's (sorry phase I am going through feeling like there is something wrong with my builds and not
    Happy for you.

@Sorceress no way your builds aren't plum there gorgeous and beautiful and I dont see anything wrong how you build them I have seen the ones you have posted on your showcase but haven't commented on it I'm just not good at giving detailed comment like everyone else but I can tell you this if I could just build half as good as you I would be so happy I'm still trying to work this build tool to work sometimes I just cant get it to work for me or even to design something I find it so hard to build and then the roof another big problem, I dont know how you not use MOO I always use MOO all the time when I'm building and decorating with objects to make it my own and I've been doing comps with other simmers in cbear's QC challenge comps there really good I've learnt a lot from feedback that we get from making errors or mistakes in our builds you should join in, cbear comes up really great themes but I cant do them only some of them lol but I do try after 5 to 6 goes almost gave up then it all comes together in the end. and don't put yourself down you are a great builder ok keep your chin up you're doing great job <3:)

Edit:
    oh and I only got one maxis favourite to my name that was my Merry Christmas house with out being recommend by cbear the others are from wins in the QC challenge comps and cbear recommends our wins in the maxis thread and not all the time maxis will favourited our builds it just depends and I think one was from rosemow from her oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge room and even if you dont get a maxis favourited it doesn't mean that your builds aren't great but they are remember that I think you need someone recommend your builds to the maxis thread and hopefully you might get a maxis favourited I could do this for you but I have never done this for anyone and thanks for the congrats. <3:)

All good been thinking all night whilst out how to respond to this! Honestly I don't expect people to nominate my builds so all good don't feel obliged lol. I just need to get more involved with the community nomminate people myself and get to know others then others may also nomminate my builds!

Its something that will happen with time and patience and really I need to just get back to some basics do some more learning and have gotten an offer of help from fidelton I think it is on the forums to help with working out what I want to fix up with the builds which is awesome and am happy to have the help and take it back to basics. And I also want to earn that recognition not have people feel pressured to do it plus alot of my builds aren't actually up to maxis Nominations. Only one is completely clear and free for nominations based on there specifications/things they look for/don't want to see in the build. The rest do have there glitches/things they don't want to see so I don't really feel they are appropriate for nomminations. But right now as I am doing with fideltons help I want to scale it back do some more learning with some help and see what comes from it. It could just make my builds even better. I really feel this is such a good thing for me to do and something I need to do. And am so happy about it. I haven't felt this satisfied and happy with my building in a long time and its so nice to have it back.

Honestly I wouldn't know you were struggling with your builds still as they look amazing. And I have spent 1075 hours working on my builds am now trying to see if I can get a YouTube channel running based around sims as well as my adult colouring channel :) But I really do love your builds :)

But thanks! I decided not to rejoin the comps as its too much pressure when I want to do stuff with my YouTube channels etc as I want to go somewhere with it.

Thanks what you said means a lot!
    Post edited by Sorceress on
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, A Fisherman's Library is absolutely fantastic, what a dream. Love all the clutter, all perfectly placed, you've certainly nailed the nautical theme here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much @masajo for your lovely words <3:)
  • Options
    Congratulations @rosemow on your 100th room challenge and may there be many more <3:)
    oneroomoneweekonetheme
    Challenge 100
    Theme for the week: a dining room to celebrate 100 challenges
    Origin ID: chips46
    Gallery: name of room: A 100th Room Celebration
    Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/B8650D96F97211E6802CC0A5F03BDD40?category=rooms&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=celebration&max=50&maxis=false
    9krn2b.jpg2ib15om.jpgqqpw5f.jpg2tbif.jpg11975g0.jpg
  • Options
    Thankyou very much for your congratulations ! :)
    The golden and softly shaded colour scheme of A 100th Room Celebration looks so very pretty and nice! Very nice furnishing of the room! The wall paneling gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice floral display area in the room! The rose looks pretty on the pedestal and the flowers look very nice either sides of it. The banner and balloons looks very celebratory! The long dining table looks great in the middle of the room! The dining chairs used there look very nice. The golden patterned floor rug looks very nice under the table and adds a very nice touch to the room. The white flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there, and teaset is a nice touch there. It looks so very nice how you have set up the dining table with the meals for the photos! Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the fountain and buffet table. Very nice fireplace area. The floral wall picture and the flowers on the fireplace ledge look very pretty! It is nice that there is a violin area for a musician to play the music whilst the sims are dining. It looks great how the bar counter is angled in the corner. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The drinks shelves cabinet looks great there, and golden birds look pretty either sides of the windows! . The portraits and pictures on the walls in the room add very nice touches to the wall area. It looks very nice how the windows are used in the build.
    The furnishing of the room looks so nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    edited February 2017
    @chips46 Love your showcase! (:
    Your recent entry for the 100th Celebration is beautiful! <3
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options
    lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    Looks like a very sophisticated party iss going on! I'd definitely join it :) Especially if the live violin is playing.
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Love that bookworm fishing study! Awesome colors which remind me of the sea and a great synthesis of books and fish!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Looking at that fabulous dining table is making me hungry! :wink:
  • Options
    @chips46 Love your showcase! (:
    Your recent entry for the 100th Celebration is beautiful! <3

Thank you very much :)

lyssan wrote: »
    Looks like a very sophisticated party iss going on! I'd definitely join it :) Especially if the live violin is playing.

Oh please join in and yes the violin is playing love the sound the violin makes It's so relaxing :)
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Love that bookworm fishing study! Awesome colors which remind me of the sea and a great synthesis of books and fish!

Thank you @Ash072 I'm glad you like it :)

StSciurus wrote: »
    Looking at that fabulous dining table is making me hungry! :wink:

Didn't you have tea yes sim food does make you hungry Its a pity the food doesn't upload like it used to, then you could have some of the food or maybe your sim can then that would make you even more hungry just watching sims eating :D thanks for stopping by :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    baueaz25dajh.jpg

A Mermaid living room & dining room

QC Room challenge no:52
    Gallery Name: Mermaid Paradise Room
    Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/browse?category=rooms&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mermaid&max=50&maxis=false
    2ros66q.jpg5nlnk9.jpgx2up01.jpg2118fgk.jpgf29f6f.jpg
  • Options
    Mermaid Paradise Room looks so very pretty! :) Very nice blue colour scheme of the room! The wavy wall with the fish on it looks so very nice! Very nice sculpture statue areas in the room! The flowers look very pretty around the statues. The bar counter area looks very nice! The drinks display shelves look great on the wall there and the aquariums look very nice either sides of them. It is a restful setting for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and looking at the fish. Very nice dining area! The blue dining seating looks nice , and the teaset is a nice home touch on the table top. The fish themed floor prints look great under the table. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food from the buffet table and fountain. The living room nook area looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there reading a book and playing chess on the chess table. The water windows look very nice in the build! The fish fountain feature looks great! The turtles prints look great on the floor!
    It is a very nice underwater themed room! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oh wow, your Mermaid Paradise room is simply gorgeous! The colours are perfect for an underwater room and I'm loving your decorating in this one, wonderful job!
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Corwim :)
  • Options
    I thought I try the Tiny House Challenge a go which was fun to build
    Here's my tiny house on wheels!
    Gallery Name: Happy Camper
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/D4CD5F59FE5111E684A6D17DD91519F7?category=lots&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=happy camper&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    ka1tav.jpg2duzom.jpg2nuubmp.jpgdemat.jpg14j1eua.jpg11jbqqd.jpg33jrfck.jpg30wpojn.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    The design of the Happy Camper home looks great! :) The curved roofing and the red, white and black colour of the exterior looks very nice. The wheels look great! It looks very nice how the windows are placed in the roofing area! The enlarged vehicle looks great there! The plant boxes are nice touches on the wall either sides of the front entrance. The plants look very pretty on the edges of the pathway! The flower bed on the other side looks very nice too! Very nice outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the picnic table that they have cooked on the BBQ. They will enjoy sitting around the firepit chatting, keeping warm, singing, playing the guitar and toasting food. The gardening tools and hose look great on the end of the home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the camper! The blue colour scheme looks very nice. The blue circles floor rugs look nice in the room areas. The bedroom is very nice! Very nice bedhead area! The flowers look pretty either sides of the bed , and the curtains are nice touches on the edges of the wall decor. The clothes wall shelf and shoes rack are homely touches. Very nice kitchen nook! The irens look nice on the shelving and the blue wall tiling looks nice. Very nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Your Happy Camper house looks sooooo cute and adorable! Love all the attention to detail on the interiors, you were able to cram so much neceassary things for our sims into such a small space, and made it all look fantastic. Amazing job!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The rooms are very well thought out! Love the colour combos and the decor! The camper is too cute! Great job! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    g4mzca10dbdh.jpg

Zen Meditation Garden is a place to unwind and relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.

QC Room challenge no:53
    Gallery Name: Zen Meditation Garden
    Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/34C428C403F611E78E2408DC26747F24?category=rooms&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=garden&max=50&maxis=false
    2i9sd4g.jpg2q1x84n.jpgiektiv.jpg2n22xhe.jpgeinrqq.jpg
  • Options
    The layout and design of Zen Meditation Garden looks so very nice! :) It looks a very detailed, restful,and peaceful room! The hedging looks nice bordering the edges of the room. It looks very nice how the room has been set up,in two areas. The water fountain nook area looks so very nice! The water fountain feature is very pretty! Very nice design of the water fountain! Sims will enjoy quietly meditating on the stools, enjoying the very nice setting. The trees , bamboo and flowers throuugh the room areas loook very nice. Nice massage nook for sims to enjoy having a restful massage on the table under the shade of thread of the tree. Sims will enjoy warching the birds come to the birds feeder. The flowe lights tree is a nice touch in the room. The pergola is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there having a drink from the drinks tray, and the aroma of the incense would be very nice. The windchimes sound is nice for the sims to hear. The lantern lights are pretty! The bunnies and pink flamingo are cute!
    It is a very restful Garden for sims to enjoy spending time in ! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top