Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buying engagement rings/jewelry

If the next GP is Find Love then EA needs to release a jewelry store with it complete with buying engagement rings and other jewelry. Then maybe they can make it where snobs will turn down an engagement if the ring isn't nice enough, kind of like how it is in Sims Social now.

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Sounds good! I used to like shopping for jewellery before a date in TS1.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Thats a great idea!
  • Options
    gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    I had a dumb idea maybe if they gave children the ability to garden (or I guess just take a flower from someones plants) they could make friendship bracelets or flower rings for imaginary weddings (not sure why I want it but it seems cute)
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Wasn't it in TS2 where you could actually see the wedding ring on sims' fingers once they married? I miss that and want it back.
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    I greatly support this idea! I wish there was a bit more to getting engaged. I mean, we have all these traits and it always goes the same way. A clumsy sim could drop the box during the proposal. A social sim can tell everyone they meet that they have a secret after they purchased the ring. A creative sim may choose a very unique ring. A romantic sim may not care what the ring looks like while a snobby sim would want only the biggest. A foodie may propose with an onion ring. A geek could purchase a fun themed ring.

It really could be a lot of fun and work with the traits already in the game.