Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Things

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited December 2015
    Kerwinkle wrote: »
    I replaced all households in all worlds and townies (still replacing the ones that generate) with a certain Sim and then spawned a fire (no Sims were injured or killed ;) ) when there was a lot of them on one lot and then when they all panicked it was just a bunch of them clustered together and screaming about the fire and I couldn't stop laughing omg

Oh my gosh! What the heck :D
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Okay this isn't that fun, but it was really sweet. Yesterday when I was playing, my sim had twin girls, and after they got home I made her talk to one of them. While she was picking the baby up, I heard her say "sul sul nooboo" really quietly.

My heart kinda melted because of that <3
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Okay this isn't that fun, but it was really sweet. Yesterday when I was playing, my sim had twin girls, and after they got home I made her talk to one of them. While she was picking the baby up, I heard her say "sul sul nooboo" really quietly.

My heart kinda melted because of that <3

Awww
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Wow... this thread needs resurrecting. :)
    Anyway, I was mousing over a drink that was on the bar, trying to read what was printed - then off goes my text in the hands of the Sim who picked up that drink. It gave me a chuckle. "Ya, you can read it, SimGod, but it's comin' with me!"