Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Things

What are funny things you found on Sims 4? I found that when my bro Sims became best friends, there was a notification saying: 'Blair and Blake have taken their bromance to the next level'.
MAFIA STATS
Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1

Comments

• 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I'm not sure how often this happens. I think the trash must have to be emitting the green stink mist thing, but when my Sim was putting a black trash bag in the outdoor trash can, she said something similar to "ew" but in Simlish. Lol.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Llama fall and go boom. I didn't know it was a thing when it first happened to my sim so it had me laughing for quite a while.
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    I told one of my sims to speak to someone that they had a really bad relationship with and I am sure she signed whilst walking up to them.
  • CalicoJesterCalicoJester Posts: 93 Member
    My child Sim was going to console her mother about her father's death (testing out this new legacy challenge idea I had), but instead of a normal hug the child's arms extended upwards like noodles to hug her mother, and she was staring sympathetically at her crotch instead of her face. I wish I took a picture, but at the same time I'm not sure I want to experience that again.
    xUjx1Ah.gif
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I think it's fun to watch them play the arcade games. "pew,pew,pew!"
  • NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Just saw this today for the first time...a very young mother with the childish trait knelt down beside her new baby's crib and played with a toy. Her actions made it look like she was interacting with her little son. It was very touching, really. I had my doubts about her ability to raise a child, but maybe she'll do all right, after all.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I really haven't really explored the game that much, so I haven't noticed anything special. :(
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    edited December 2015
    I replaced all households in all worlds and townies (still replacing the ones that generate) with a certain Sim and then spawned a fire (no Sims were injured or killed ;) ) when there was a lot of them on one lot and then when they all panicked it was just a bunch of them clustered together and screaming about the fire and I couldn't stop laughing omg
    IMG-6587.gif
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    A Random sim went to the back of my sims house and knocked over the trashcan for no reason!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    Since we're talking about trash... Trash plants are sort of funny :) Especially because they're worthless, no matter how high the quality, every trash fruit is always 1 simoleon.
    I know there are many other things, but of course, this is the only one I can think of now...
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    I dont think i found anything hilarious in ts4.. i just dont like the humour in this one. i think its too childish and safe.
  • TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    My Sims decided to woohoo in their daughter's closet. I thought that was funny because they have their own closet.
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    The first welcome wagon I saw in the game included a fruitcake that someone brought with them. None of the Sims, including the one that brought it, liked it at all, lol. They all made these disgusted gagging faces after tasting it. Good times.

I don't blame them though. I can't stand fruitcake irl either. :p
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I am trying really hard to think of something that has made me laugh in this game, but... nope... nothing. Hang on...

The stupid walk when sims are dying to pee, the laughing til you peg it, the angry poop etc. So so funny! (not)

I did smile the other day (a little) when my sim was singing in the shower :D
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    The first welcome wagon I saw in the game included a fruitcake that someone brought with them. None of the Sims, including the one that brought it, liked it at all, lol. They all made these disgusted gagging faces after tasting it. Good times.

Haha yes!! My main guy sim LOVES fruitcake and my female HATES it. In every conversation for him now I get the "Enthuse about fruitcake" option and hers says "Complain about fruitcake".
    Funny
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    My Sim likes to have her morning sickness in her husband's favorite pee bush. A lot.
  • tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    0Chloe wrote: »
    I'm not sure how often this happens. I think the trash must have to be emitting the green stink mist thing, but when my Sim was putting a black trash bag in the outdoor trash can, she said something similar to "ew" but in Simlish. Lol.

Lol! I didn't know they could say stuff like that :)
    MAFIA STATS
    edited December 2015
    My Sim likes to have her morning sickness in her husband's favorite pee bush.

Wow... Okay, poor husband. Do any of them get the disgusted moodlet?
    Post edited by tribbo on
    MAFIA STATS
    Jemkatk wrote: »

Haha yes!! My main guy sim LOVES fruitcake and my female HATES it. In every conversation for him now I get the "Enthuse about fruitcake" option and hers says "Complain about fruitcake".
    Funny

Haha! That happened to my sim one but this is a funny coincidence since one hates it and the other loves it!
    MAFIA STATS
    I am trying really hard to think of something that has made me laugh in this game, but... nope... nothing. Hang on...

The stupid walk when sims are dying to pee, the laughing til you peg it, the angry poop etc. So so funny! (not)

I did smile the other day (a little) when my sim was singing in the shower :D

Angry poop is my fav <3
    MAFIA STATS

Fruitcake is weird. I ended the welcome wagon for that reason. Anyway, it's funny how the one who made it hated it. I would've expected him or her to like it.
    MAFIA STATS
    My Sims decided to woohoo in their daughter's closet. I thought that was funny because they have their own closet.

They wanted to tick the 'make our daughter feel disgusted and stripped of her privacy' box off of their bucket list!
    MAFIA STATS
    SimsFur wrote: »
    I dont think i found anything hilarious in ts4.. i just dont like the humour in this one. i think its too childish and safe.

I do like a lot of stuff, but I sorta agree with you. Some of it is like that.
    MAFIA STATS
    Since we're talking about trash... Trash plants are sort of funny :) Especially because they're worthless, no matter how high the quality, every trash fruit is always 1 simoleon.
    I know there are many other things, but of course, this is the only one I can think of now...

Trash plants are irritating but, like you said, can be funny.
    MAFIA STATS
    Astro wrote: »
    A Random sim went to the back of my sims house and knocked over the trashcan for no reason!

Lol, angry.
    MAFIA STATS