Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the deal with Eliza Pancakes?!?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I wouldn't know, my game has a Santa Claus serial killer going around (Mod) and he killed her.. It was quite funny actually
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    This is a shot of Eliza in my game (now Eliza Smart). She's been married to my sim, George, for ages.

FEQrVhg.jpg

They are so cute! He's also very handsome ^^

Oh, stop :) That sort of thing will go straight to George's head.

Speaking of, is he available for download?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited December 2017
    This is a shot of Eliza in my game (now Eliza Smart). She's been married to my sim, George, for ages.

FEQrVhg.jpg

He isn't :(. I haven't been able to bring myself to share him just yet.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

FEQrVhg.jpg

He isn't :(. I haven't been able to bring myself to share him just yet.

Fair enough.
    He looks like a cross between Dennis the Menace's Dad (the classical design, when he still had a pipe) and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Van 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I love it.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    TmpiTmpi Posts: 34 Member
    I started a new save just to play with the premades, as I was inspired by this thread and reading about the relationship between Bob and Eliza. Strangely enough, Bob in my game kept exercising and using the workout machine in his room autonomously! I was trying to get him promoted by making him cook lots of meals but he just kept returning to the workout machine :o

Eliza, on the other hand, rolled a whim to try for baby with Bob almost immediately and so I did have them try for a baby. Success on the first try! After that, she was neglected by Bob for the workout machine as he was so happy working out alone in his room all the time..
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Tmpi wrote: »
    I started a new save just to play with the premades, as I was inspired by this thread and reading about the relationship between Bob and Eliza. Strangely enough, Bob in my game kept exercising and using the workout machine in his room autonomously! I was trying to get him promoted by making him cook lots of meals but he just kept returning to the workout machine :o

Eliza, on the other hand, rolled a whim to try for baby with Bob almost immediately and so I did have them try for a baby. Success on the first try! After that, she was neglected by Bob for the workout machine as he was so happy working out alone in his room all the time..

Really?! In my game Bob loathes the excersize machines and loves his little son :smiley: I am planning on having him quit his job and be a stay at home dad. Later I thinking of having him open up a bakery. Fun to see how different the Sims are from game to game.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited December 2017
    I had the opposite experience actually. My sim and his wife were at a cafe and Eliza just walked up to their table and offered the wife a rose (which she accepted, oddly). This made the husband, as well as Bob Pancakes (who was also present) very angry. Bob and my sim both took turns yelling at her until she ran out of the cafe in tears.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I had the opposite experience actually. My sim and his wife were at a cafe and Eliza just walked up to their table and offered the wife a rose (which she accepted, oddly). This made the husband, as well as Bob Pancakes (who was also present) very angry. Bob and my sim both took turns yelling at her until she ran out of the cafe in tears.

I'm really pleased to say this finally: "Eliza is an independent woman who don't need no man!"
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    Eliza seems REALLY desperate for love. This happened to my sims as well, but this whole Eliza thing made them divorce. My sims were happily married and had 5 kids. The couple went out on a date to a bar and sure enough, the romance-seeker Eliza turned up and gallivanted up to the HUSBAND and started flirting with him! He did the right thing and started to be really mean, while the wife came up behind the husband and walked in front and started SLAPPING Eliza! :D That whole time Bob was watching...
  • Options
    SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    As my game is heavily modded up to this point I noticed a growing trend with Eliza Pancakes. She loves to go out and party, alone, on more than one occasion I've seen her Woohooing (WW style) with Don Lothario, J Hun.III, and some random generated townies. Bob is usually working as a bartender or in a restaurant looking as sad as ever. Funny thing is she wont cheat if he's working at a lot she happens to spawn on.

I remember making a club where nudity was allowed, the moment she'd step through those doors and hear that bass drop so does her clothes. xD Moments later she's butt naked turning up on the dance floor and by 11 pm she's in the upstairs joint of the club having relations with either of the three I mentioned earlier. Granted this isn't ever play through but my most current ones she's been club hopping and cheating her little red headed rump off.

I have no control over her and her family but when my sims goes out they either see sad Bob by a hot stove in some restaurant or his wife 🐸🐸🐸🐸 herself around in a club.
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    edited June 2018
    I started playing the pancakes, just to make Bob divorce her ASAP (but I remade her appearance to make her more attractive) and now Bob is living in San Myshuno persuing his dream of becoming a famous barman, and he is dating with another of my sims. He runs occasionally with eliza, and fights her everytime.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    EmmaPancakesEmmaPancakes Posts: 1 New Member
    I love Eliza! She has always been really sweet in all of my saves and she's always the sims that I become best friends with. Never interacted with Bob before though.
  • Options
    AesthequesAestheques Posts: 36 Member
    Eliza is literally Satan.
    Uo421al.gif
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Let's please be mindful of when a thread was last active before we post. This thread's originally from 2015 and at this point has been revived several times. That in mind I am going to lock it now as if we want to continue discussing this we can try to find topics that are still ongoing or start a new one.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top