Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dance! Windenburg- Chapter Four FINALLY!! 7/21/16

Hiya guys!
Chapter list at bottom of this post.

To catch up on Nyla's background there are 19 chapters of her adopted mom's story A Detective's Life leading up to Nyla leaving for Windenburg.

That story will still continue after Dance! begins. So catch up now!

windenburg-bannerchosen.jpg
Awesome banner made by @Munterbacon

Dance! Windenburg- This is the main page which will include any chapters or extras, you can go here for all links or follow the individual links below to head to the specific page you wish to see.

Meet the Characters- This page has the links to view the bios of the occupants of each apartment, click the title (or picture) to learn more about them. There are also photos of the extended family and other minor characters you may meet so this page will grow. It also has special thanks to those who have helped me!! I may make this its own page soon.

Chapters- The list of chapters will be here, if you go now there will be sneaky title peeks ;) (also they will be listed here on this thread)

Builds- This is a listing for shells and full builds that are used in this world. This page will also grow.
Thanks for joining me and Nyla on this journey. I hope you all enjoy!!

Chapters:

[/center]

Post edited by BBQPenguinWings on

Comments

• Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Meet Pia Strauss

Apt. 2 C
    collage-2015-12-14-22_35_01_11.jpg?w=723

A stylish business woman who works as a futures trader. She is friendly and welcoming. She finds the art and dance kids in the building to be quite interesting and often pines for her young adult years. She is focused and works hard and struggles to make time for fun. She loves the finer things and is always dressed for success. She is the leader of the Careers club, a group of women (for now) who are ambitious and devoted to their careers.
    12-16-15_12-01-48c2a0pm.png?w=723
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @BBQPenguinWings Oooh! This is so exciting! I love what you're doing with the graphics--and the characters seem really neat!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Meet Georg and Girda Goldschmidt
    Apt. 1 A
    collage-2015-12-14-22_36_43_1.jpg?w=723

Georg is a kind and friendly man. Unlike his wife Gerda, he always has a smile for everyone. He often tunes Gerda out while she goes on and on about those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 dance kids and their stomping and grating music.

He loves food and loves to cook. Even though he is retired he is always perfecting his recipes and sharing what he cooks with the buildings other occupants even though it angers his wife.

He is a member of a gardening club and often spends his time tending the building of garden and trading gardening tips with club memebers and using his produce to cook his amazing dishes.

img1450154875742.jpg?w=723
    She hates everyone and especially those noisy dance, music, and art kids living in her building. She lets them know when she is annoyed, all the time, by hitting her ceiling with her broom, yelling at them in the hallway, and complaining to management and to her husband Georg.

She spends her time in her Cranky Old Bats club yelling at, scaring, and just tormenting children in general. It gives her great pleasure to ruin a childs day.

goldschmidtfinal.jpg?w=723
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @BBQPenguinWings Oooh! This is so exciting! I love what you're doing with the graphics--and the characters seem really neat!

Thank you! I have had to stretch my meager graphics skills lol but it has been fun trying to come up with unique banners.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Tobias "DJ NoBias" Weber and Lukas Klein
    2B
    collage-2015-12-14-22_56_33_1.jpg

A DJ and an underground dancer, he was born in Windenburg and attended Windenburg Academy of Dance and the Arts briefly before dropping out and DJing at all the hot parties where he also dances with his crew in the underground parties of the city.

Tobias is very confidant and loves the music and dance scene. He is always running mixes in his head.

He and his roomie Lukas are best friends and are as close as brothers. He wants to own his own club and host the hottest and most exclusive parties in Windenburg.

Tobias was raised by his mother and grandmother with his little sister in the sprawling countryside of Windenburg in his grandmother's cottage. When he was a teenager his mother took Lukas in and raised him as well.

(Thanks to @eXokamikaze /ninjapig for the DJ name suggestion)
    collage-2015-12-14-22_47_49_1.jpg

Lukas is a dancer in the same crew as his roommate, Tobias. Lukas has a mind for business and an optimistic outlook on life.

He helps Tobias market himself and network to get to DJ the most exclusive parties. They are business partners. And together, work hard to promote and save up to own their own exclusive club.

He and Tobias were friends as children he was basically adopted by Tobias mother and grandmother. He has a thing for Katja who doesn’t seem to notice. Will he ever get the girl?

biofinal2.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Ysabel Grisi and KatjaGoethe
    2A

collage-2015-12-14-23_00_38_1.jpg

Meet 2A

An edgy, fun loving Artist, she moved from Monte Vista (where she had grown tired of stomping grapes at her parents nectary and spinning out fresh made noodles their popular pasta eatery)to Windenburg to attend Windenburg Academy of Dance and the Arts to hone her art skills, but she is also a skilled contemporary dancer who likes to fuse her painting with her dancing for a unique show.

Ysabel struggled in her very large family, with three brothers and one sister and all their kids and spouses, to stand out and be true to herself. So her move to Windenburg, years ago, provided her space and inspiration to grow.

Ysabel is always laughing and making others laugh. She has fun and enjoys her art, wanting to inspire others to laugh, cry, and feel what she puts into her creations. She is a loyal friend and is always willing to help her roomies.

collage-2015-12-14-23_06_17_1.jpg

A cool, classic beauty, she is a classical ballerina that also attends school with Nyla and Ysabel. She is a local, so she shows the girls all the best spots in Windenburg.

She is a classical and technical dancer more apt to dance as the sleeping Aurora, the innocent Clara, and the ethereal and tragic Ondine, than Columbine or the Firebird. She is very serious and dedicated to her dancing.

Kat's family are very wealthy and some say Windenburg would not exist if it weren't for them. She has great influence in the city and her parents often disagree with her choice to live in the Proprietor's Apartments, attend WADA, and hang out with the people that she does. She wants to dance and she loves the unique people she meets in her building and in the trendy area of Old Town Windenburg.

Katja loves what she does; it is who she is. Katja is a romantic, perhaps because of her love of ballet and its tragic characters, she is looking for her soulmate. She is often unlucky in love but she knows she will find him one day. Maybe he is under her nose... Or across the hall.

bio2afinal.jpg
  • Options
    So far Lukas is my fav! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    So far Lukas is my fav! :)

Me too. Isn't he so handsome?
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    This looks so awesome! I adore your character profiles you put together! (And I agree about Lukas, and not just because i'm fond of the name :lol: Those piercings :love: And who can't resist some good ol' unrequited love?)

Can't wait to see more of Nyla, by the way. She looks gorgeous in that first pic you have of her! Can't wait to see her profile too :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    This looks so awesome! I adore your character profiles you put together! (And I agree about Lukas, and not just because i'm fond of the name :lol: Those piercings :love: And who can't resist some good ol' unrequited love?)

Can't wait to see more of Nyla, by the way. She looks gorgeous in that first pic you have of her! Can't wait to see her profile too :)

Thank you so much for checking it out. And I love the piercings too thanks for your imput on that!

Thank you. Nyla has come a long way from thr cute chubby faced teen she was. I probably won't post her info here because it is quite a bit since she is the main character but you can find it on the meet the characters page on my blog. She is the top one.

Thank you again!
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    I love Katja and Ysabel (probably because I love Ballet and contemporary) I'm looking forward to your first chapter!
  • Options
    Elesmera wrote: »
    I love Katja and Ysabel (probably because I love Ballet and contemporary) I'm looking forward to your first chapter!

Welcome!! Me too. I am not much of dancer myself but I have always been moved by the dancing of others. Thank you for being here! Got a few more things to set up and it will be ready!
  • Options
    Eeek!! Less than a week!!
  • Options
    edited March 2016

• Options
    There's so much I love in this first chapter--every single bit of it! That attention to detail is really brilliant. And I love all the little CC items--the pull-down tray, the journal, everything! So exciting for Nyla to begin this life. I wish there were a prize for Best First Chapter--I'd award it to this one! :)

• Options
    Yay!!! Thank you! I am really excited. I need to get writing on more chapters now that I can focus on it!
  • Options
    I love this story so much!

• Options
    I love this story so much!

Yay! I am so glad everyone is enjoying it!
  • Options
    I really want to thank everyone who has helped me with Dance! In various capacities. You guys are so awesome and I am so glad to be a part of this community that is life a family.

Thank you again!
    @Wasting_Night @Julyvee94 @CathyTea @eXokamikaze @Munterbacon
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    I really want to thank everyone who has helped me with Dance! In various capacities. You guys are so awesome and I am so glad to be a part of this community that is life a family.

Thank you again!

Aw, don't mention it, Miss Penguin! It's a real pleasure to be able to see it come to life! It's a very beautiful story, both literally and visually. :)
  • Options

Thank you again!
    @Wasting_Night @Julyvee94 @CathyTea @eXokamikaze @Munterbacon

Thanks for including us! It's such a treat to get to be part of the creative process! And I love this story! :)

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    All the teasers and the first two chapters got me all excited to dive into the story! Bookmarked ;)
  • Options
    Thank you so much guys! I love you all. It makes me super excited to share the story!