Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cuddling in bed while sleeping

Can this please be brought back? With the next patch or something? It's LONG over-due!

snapshot_55c9da54_d5cdef2b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sorry op but no in my book beds are made for sleeping not cuddling
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Cuddling is cute though :blush:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I would love cuddling too. Relax on bed, reading a book/watching tv. :3
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    They do have relax on bed....its called sit on the side of a bed. There's no cuddling because....its too hard and they're too limited as their Tweets would say just like about the beards and lounge chairs.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    They do have relax on bed....its called sit on the side of a bed. There's no cuddling because....its too hard and they're too limited as their Tweets would say just like about the beards and lounge chairs.

relax and sit on bed are two different things. Relax on bed is lying down but not sleeping/napping o whooing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    The_PlumbotThe_Plumbot Posts: 34 Member
    This! This'd be wonderful to be in game. Also cuddling when sleeping, I'd like that to be added.
  • Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    edited December 2015
    Yes please, cuddling is so cute
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Yes! This needs to be a thing. Both while awake and sleeping.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I agree, leave room for Jesus.

But yeah, this does need to come back. I don't think there's any type of cuddle, except maybe on the sofa, I don't remember.
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Yes! I loved cute little things like this.
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Yes! I would love that! It was amazing in the sims 2! Mabye they wouldn't do it automatically, like perhaps you would click on the bed while there are 2 sims sleeping in it and then choose cuddle/Spoon :)
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    @klovesjen

I love your profile picture! :smiley:

23rif7.gif
  • Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    @AuzzPanda

Thank you! :) If you'd like to download the sim, Victoria, she is in my gallery. My nickname is Kdayton. She has custom content but I listed all the links in her description
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    Can this please be brought back? With the next patch or something? It's LONG over-due!

snapshot_55c9da54_d5cdef2b.jpg

Yes please guru but I want to have it as an interaction and not automously.
  • Options
    aws200 wrote: »

They can cuddle on the side of the bed atleast they can in my game but that's not the same as cuddling in the bed. I want both.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Astro wrote: »
    I agree, leave room for Jesus.

But yeah, this does need to come back. I don't think there's any type of cuddle, except maybe on the sofa, I don't remember.

Well they can cuddle on the bed,automan,sitting on the pool,in the hottub,in the sauna and on the rock object in Get Together. Why their at it they need to give us a new sit down cuddle sofa and all other places so were they stay cuddled without breaking away after 5 seconds.

Also kissing and making out needs to be added in bed.
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Add my name to the list! I hate how couples sleep so far away from each other like they are strangers. And I miss how sometimes in TS2 they would snuggle for a bit before getting up. It would be great to have that back, TS4 needs more little details like that.

The gurus said that bed animations were hard to make but if enough people would request it, they would add it to their priority list, so we need to show more interest in this if we want to see it come back.
  • Options
    @klovesjen

I have this strange thing that when I use custom content, I feel like I am disrespecting the game creators! They enhance CC and everything but I just always find myself deleting it whenever I install it :(
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    [quote="AuzzPanda;14401359"]@klovesjen

I have this strange thing that when I use custom content, I feel like I am disrespecting the game creators! They enhance CC and everything but I just always find myself deleting it whenever I install it :([/quote]

I know what you mean. I do this a lot too, I just feel like I should not need it. But, here I am. Downloading custom nose piercings, deleting a bunch of cc hair, and suggesting features to the developers along with everyone here. Time will tell. I just have to be patient. :smile:
  • Options
    I just linked this thread to TheSims on Twitter.
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    One more here for Team Cuddle. Sims should be able to cuddle on/in bed as an activity, while going to sleep, and after woohoo.

Now the woohoo is so cold; Woo, Hoo, thanks now SHOO!! I want Sims to be able to Woo in less Shooful ways. :blush:
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    I got my hand up on this one! I'd love some cuddle action. Like cuddle and watch TV. Cuddle in bed. My Sims act like b@@ty calls towards each other. After 2 seconds of cuddling he's like "Alright girl! I need my space! This ain't that type of party...marriage!"
  • Options
    I got my hand up on this one! I'd love some cuddle action. Like cuddle and watch TV. Cuddle in bed. My Sims act like b@@ty calls towards each other. After 2 seconds of cuddling he's like "Alright girl! I need my space! This ain't that type of party...marriage!"

Hopefully we'll get a cuddle they ll do until we tell them to stop.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well in my point of view if such a feature apears in game sims parents in my game are sleeping in single beds
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes, yes, YES to cuddling and simple expressions of love for couples.

snapshot_219a1f25_c19a21cc_zps20afd0f1.jpg

I get that they can woohoo all over the place in different locations, but not many of the animations are romantic, or intimate. We need more romance, not necessary more "woohoo".