Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @AudreyFld Oh no! Glad it was only a close call... Phoenix made enough of a mess on his own in this one! :joy:

@haswh I’m glad you enjoyed this ridiculous chapter! I had way too much fun :naughty: Phoenix is now traumatized in so many ways LMAO

As for what Tam said, it was definitely some joke about what kind of “practice” he and Jasper had actually been doing hehe

And yeahhhhh this one is gonna hurt for sure. School will be a nightmare now :bawling:

@xbecky685x Me? I didn’t do anything though! :innocent: I am the innocent bystander who tells these stories. The characters do it all to themselves, I swear ;):tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Does Eric and Ruby know about the "practice" sessions?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Skcaga6 Erik and Rubi are fairly certain they know what’s going on (and their suspicions are correct ;) ) But Jasper is still being really secretive, so he doesn’t know they know.

I’m sure they’ve been gently prodding/dropping hints, but they don’t want to push him if he’s not ready to talk about it :heart: Erik has already talked to both his boys about safe sex (and I’m sure they’re secretly relieved that they don’t have to worry about Jasper knocking anybody up :joy:) and they’ve known Tam for years and love him. So they’re very much onboard and just waiting for Jasper to feel ready to come out to them :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hopefully Phoenix has puked all those terrible ideas he might still come up with out there and they never return inside his head. But instead of actually learning something, he'll probably just try harder to impress the others and make up for that embarrassing defeat in front of such a huge audience. :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Ha! We'll see how it goes from here... He might just totally give up, or he might be s.tu.pi.d enough to try again... Hmm... (LOL I think we can all guess what will likely happen ;):joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Poor guy! Stage fright is very real. Not that he'll ever live down his embarrassment, and so he might as well run away from home now and get it over with, maybe living as a very nerdy drifter on the beach?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Phoenix needs to give Alyson a chance. She's a good girl. They'll make pretty babies together.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @superkyle221 LOL suddenly the story shifts into a Drifter Challenge because Phee must run away from all the embarrassment and shame... I could see it!

@Skcaga6 Haha I’m not sure if ANY of the girls at school are gonna be interested after this one... :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @superkyle221 LOL suddenly the story shifts into a Drifter Challenge because Phee must run away from all the embarrassment and shame... I could see it!

Or the embarrassment causes Phoenix to go insane and it turns into an asylum challenge.
  • Options
    Ha! Even better @VanPelt81 :joy: Another valid option, at this point... Poor kid!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday!

Today, Phoenix reflects back on the disaster at the talent show, and lets us know how things have been going since then...

7.16: Critical Failure
    yv4F99x.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Happy Saturday!

Today, Phoenix reflects back on the disaster at the talent show, and lets us know how things have been going since then...

7.16: Critical Failure
    yv4F99x.jpg

Yuck.... I hope he cleaned up for that group hug! :joy: But soooo sweet. His parents being there for him. <3
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    The first part was so sad. :'( I feel for him! Teenagers can be so cruel. >:) The hug was great and he needed that so bad. :smiley: I'm glad his parents and family are there for him. I'm happy to see Phoenix spending time with both his siblings and doing what he really loves the most.

Now the drinking part worries me a bit. :# Hopefully he won't get too caught up in that game. Once in awhile is okay but if he starts to use it as a crutch then I see trouble ahead for Phoenix.

My advice for Phoenix is to not stop playing the guitar. Who knows maybe later in life his fear spells won't bother him at all. I think it's something he enjoys.

Thanks for a great chapter! <3<3
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    On the bright side, his latest goof up has brought him and both sides of his family closer, which I think was part of what started this whole mess. He is so happy to have his brother and sister together in the same room with him.
    On the dark side, I sure hope the drinking doesn't become an issue. It is such an easy trap to fall into. Right Erik?
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Ha! Fortunately I think Phee got most of it on the stage and the guitar... But even if he was still a little pukey, I think he still would've gotten that hug. Parents are unfazed by their kids' bodily fluids as infants/children... Maybe it's the same when they're older? :joy:

@haswh Yes, teens can be brutal! But as @suzanna13 mentioned, I guess the bright side is that the aftermath of his humiliation is bringing both halves of his family together a bit, which definitely means a lot to him. I'm glad you're happy to see that bright side of things!

And both of you are right -- The drinking could definitely be risky down the line! It's early enough right now that it's all pretty harmless, but Erik definitely is one who knows all too well how quickly things can get out of control... :grimace:

Thanks to all of you guys for reading :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    I think both Eric and "Aunt Katie" should talk to him. Since Katie was in a car crash after drinking
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    He definitely needs someone talking to him over his drinking before it goes out of control. On the flip side between his failures at both being a bard and a jock, maybe he should try comedy. He has plenty of material from his mess ups he can use.
  • Options
    @MadameLee It’s true — Phoenix has several adults in his life who could teach him a lesson or two about drinking!

@VanPelt81 lol I love the comedy idea! He definitely could do a whole standup routine based on these teen misadventures alone! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    I think he would just screw up comedy as well
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Haha @MadameLee With his track record.... that’s likely :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Okay, so Im no where near finished reading up to the current gen but I just have to pop in and Say I am LOVING this story so far, currently on 6.88 and I am hooked
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @LadyTigress Thank you so much for reading my story! :heart: I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the rollercoaster ride! And you’re actually closer than you think to being caught up :blush:

Thank you again! (And welcome to the forums!) :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @LadyTigress Have you read @CitizenErased14's other stories? If not, I highly recommend them! :) They are all very well written and will pull you in too! <3
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    @CitizenErased14 and just chaught up...been facepalming and giggling at Phoenix so much...gotta say though out off all the chars in this story so far hes the one I can releate to the most, which makes me really wanna see him succed and be happy @haswh I actually started with Dust to Dust and read that first
  • Options
    You're fast, @LadyTigress ! I'm so excited you caught up, and are enjoying Phoenix's antics... He's one of my very favorite heirs for sure. He's such an awkward kid, but he's so sweet and means well. He just wants to be liked, dang it! Hopefully there will be happiness in his future... but, despite the relatively light-hearted nature of his current arc, this is still A2A, so... :grimace: Hehe :tongue:

Thank you again for reading :heart:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top