Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I am so excited to see how he screws this up. I hope he accidentally spills a bucket of pig's blood on himself, or he drops his guitar, or maybe he realizes he can't keep dropping other people's names around.

When is he going to meet a nerdy girl who's in love with Steffan that he tries to impress? That's going to be the most fun.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited June 2018
    :heart: Take your time @haswh ! And enjoy your sweet little grand baby!

@superkyle221 LOL Phee can have a Carrie moment :joy: Oh dear. The next chapter is the talent show, so we’ll see how it goes :naughty: (Also... did you miss Wednesday’s chapter? I just ask because there is a certain someone in that chapter and I was bracing myself for a superkyle freak-out ;):joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    No, I saw it! But I've been at a training all week so I haven't really been at my computer (or when I have, I've pretty much been home and passed out, ahahahaha) - I was super excited to see Katie! But I figured she'd be at the talent show so I could just fanboy over her then.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    Hahaha no worries @superkyle221 ! Just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss your girl ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2018
    Love the Jealousy & obliviousness that Phoenix has for Jam.
    I am so excited to see how he screws this up. I hope he accidentally spills a bucket of pig's blood on himself, or he drops his guitar, or maybe he realizes he can't keep dropping other people's names around.

I'm guessing he is going to beef it on stage while trying to sing a heart felt ballad turning it into a fart felt ballad.
    When is he going to meet a nerdy girl who's in love with Steffan that he tries to impress? That's going to be the most fun.

What about the lit nerd who loves Alex the O.G. Rosebrook? Or the foodie that loves and fan-girls over Zayne?
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh maaan, I feel so sorry for Jasper :joy: But that good, old, audience-approved misunderstanding is still priceless! Like, Phoenix wondering why they would make such a secrect out of some music and then his talk about "trying it too" :joy: And nobody actually knows what the other is really saying. And the "help" part :flushed: Okay that's where it gets too serious. What a relief that they figured out after all :cold_sweat: At least two of them.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Omg @VanPelt81 :joy: Fart felt ballad... ha! and LOL I’m sure if Phee looks hard enough, he can find many various Rosebrook fangirls out there! Hahaha

@MrsRacooney Hahaha I’m glad you were amused by the big misunderstanding! Though you’re right, once Phee mentioned “help”... that’s when poor Tam and Jasper were like “UM...?!?!?!” :joy: Thankfully they got it figured out... but I wonder when Phoenix will? Hmm... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Omg @VanPelt81 :joy: Fart felt ballad... ha! and LOL I’m sure if Phee looks hard enough, he can find many various Rosebrook fangirls out there! Hahaha

@MrsRacooney Hahaha I’m glad you were amused by the big misunderstanding! Though you’re right, once Phee mentioned “help”... that’s when poor Tam and Jasper were like “UM...?!?!?!” :joy: Thankfully they got it figured out... but I wonder when Phoenix will? Hmm... :tongue:

Phee will figure it out when (if?) Jam get married and he sits down to watch expecting it to be some sort of event they planned together but when they start kissing he's like 'What???' then someone tells him it's a wedding. :joy:
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm just waiting for Phoenix to offer to video tape their "practice" sessions so they can learn what they need to do better.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for Phoenix to offer to video tape their "practice" sessions so they can learn what they need to do better.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 @Skcaga6 You guys are cracking me up right now :joy::joy::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 @Skcaga6 You guys are cracking me up right now :joy::joy::joy:

Situation #3 He leaves something in Jasper's room (no idea why..) and when he goes to ask Jasper for it back, he walks in on them 'practising'...but I'm still thinking he'll be oblivious after that. :joy:
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    LOL @Bugsie2016 On Wordpress, @Sonniejj said Phoenix could walk in on them and be like “oh cool, you guys are doing yoga!”

:joy::joy::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    "Oh, you two decided to try out for the wrestling team. Looks like fun. Maybe I should try out also. You two want to help me with some moves?"
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Phee will figure it out when (if?) Jam get married and he sits down to watch expecting it to be some sort of event they planned together but when they start kissing he's like 'What???' then someone tells him it's a wedding. :joy:
    This is too funny. Poor Phoenix - so oblivious to everything around him - focusing only on his perceived shortcomings.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm finally back and had a wonderful time! Now to finish all my comments...

I'm so glad Phoenix got into the talent show, good for him. I can understand how he feels though I also get the silly fear spell cast on me if I ever have to be the center of attention. It's awful!! :#

I spotted Jen in this chapter, didn't I ? <3 He already has a little group of fellow contestants to bond with around him that should be good for him. :)

Poor Phoenix he worries too much. When he said my WHOLE family will be there, Yes of course they will be there dear but you don't have to impress them they are family and will love you no matter what. I do get that he will be so happy to have them all around him at one time so that will be super nice for him. I'm sure he will do fine although he did come up with 17 things that could go wrong. Lets just hope they don't! :# I'm glad he is getting a bit of help to calm himself he may well need it!

Excellent chapter as always @CitizenErased14! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh I'm glad you had a great time with your granddaughter :heart:

Those mages and their fear spells love to show up during public speaking events, don't they? Haha Phoenix is glad you can relate!

And I believe it was Jen that I used as one of Meg's theater friends :) I'm having fun putting these lovely sims to use! :heart:

I think you're right about Phoenix's family. No matter how he does at the talent show, his family is going to love him no matter what. He just is feeling a lot of pressure because having them all together at once is so rare and special that he has this idealized vision of how things should go... But we shall see if his dreams come true, or if one of those 17 possibilities ends up coming true :grimace:

Thank you so much :heart: Glad you enjoyed!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Sounds like he might need to record a bass line after that video.
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Okay, I got it! I GOT IT! I got the two gifs that perfectly sum our girl-crazy Phoenix.

chandler.gif

Entertaining.gif

• Options
    Okay, I got it! I GOT IT! I got the two gifs that perfectly sum our girl-crazy Phoenix.

chandler.gif

Entertaining.gif

HA!

Omg @orangeplumbob that is so accurate it hurts. Especially that first one :joy::joy::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

chandler.gif

Entertaining.gif

HA!

Omg @orangeplumbob that is so accurate it hurts. Especially that first one :joy::joy::joy:

Some days as I read, I am like, he's totally Joey. Oblivious and total horn dog. Then other times I am like, okay, he's totally pre-Monica Chandler with no hope other than a Janice rebound.
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday (and Happy 4th of July to my US readers!)

Today's the big day... Time for the talent show...

7.15: Interlude - Pins & Needles
    XPwYnxG.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I almost spit out my coffee this morning! Thanks! :joy::joy::joy: Sadly it was at Phoenix’s expense...but still....poor guy.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That was terrible for Phoenix but made me laugh! :joy: Thinking of everyone in nothing is very bad advice especially when it's family he's looking at!!

I want to know what Tam said! Oh Phoenix you poor boy so innocent and fragile.

The school newspaper is going to have a field day at his expense. I worry about his ego and if he will ever be able to go to school again. :/

Great chapter to start my day! Thanks!! <3<3
  • Options
    xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    On no! How could you do that to him! :D He's never going to live that down!
    Gallery xbecky685x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top