Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 010 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @MocaJava true that, true that!! :wink: Will b waiting 4 those screen shots!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I swear I should avoid spas. Either someone dies, or this...
    C6zdL3j.jpg

That's a female massage therapist in a fistfight with a male customer. The massage therapist won. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Enrique is now a teen! I think he looks just like his dad, except he has his Mom's eyes. Here are his parents, Raymond and Jade
    HKW7c7Y.png
    cveJx4Z.png

And here's Enrique!
    yLUi47e.png

His little sister ages up in a few days, I'll post pics when she does!
  • Options
  • Options
    Aaand here's Marcela!
    fVrgcFS.png
  • Options
    @MocaJava wow she looks a lot like Mom!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    The rules have been updated & now properly reflect any/all changes due 2 new content (expansions/patches etc.) :)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Rules have been updated due 2 The Romantic Garden Stuff Pack adding the Whispering Wishing Well game play

:star: -All wishes using the Whispering Wishing Well (Romantic Garden Stuff Pack) are ok EXCEPT
    -Wish For Youthful Vigor (all life stages)
    -Wish For Life (ghost state)

:star: -Heir must be made through woohoo for baby command with someone in the household & your "main Sim" (no adopted alien abduction or children who have been added to your household using the Whispering Wishing Well children can be the heir)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Angel_NorthAngel_North Posts: 65 Member
    @Vihisha I think of all the houses so far this is my favorite. I am looking forward to doing this one again since the patches have effected some of the game play with wellness items. I love the wellness skills and spa items.
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no
  • Options
    @Vihisha oh and its fun to try to pick the healthiest cooking options on any of the cooking surfaces by skill level. lol
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no
  • Options
    @Vihisha I think of all the houses so far this is my favorite. I am looking forward to doing this one again since the patches have effected some of the game play with wellness items. I love the wellness skills and spa items.
    OOOh I'm so glad 2 hear that! I thought it would b fun 2 try & incorporate a bit of good eating or vegetarian into the mix (since we don't have anything like that already in game). When u get here...I hope u enjoy it! :smile:
    @Vihisha oh and its fun to try to pick the healthiest cooking options on any of the cooking surfaces by skill level. lol
    Yeah...it'll make people actually LOOK @ the food choices this way...there r some neat dishes that can b prepared & I think a lot of them get overlooked :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha ya, I'm a creature of habit so tend to make the same few meals, lol
  • Options
    @Angel_North I am when it comes 2 giving my Sims traits...so I use a random trait generator now days LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha I haven't in the past but I decided after house 001 this time through I would. It is interesting trying to work specific goals with random personalities. LOL
  • Options
    @Angel_North I've found it really adds something more 2 the game play. I'm really a stickler 4 trying new things...so...
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited June 2016
    I am curious about this part.. do we create a 2nd sim that we don't control, to move in with our heir ?
    House 010 of The Drifter Challenge
    -Move your heir from house 009 and the created Sim onto the Pebble Burrow lot in Oasis Springs (lot size 30x20)
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    I am curious about this part.. do we create a 2nd sim that we don't control, to move in with our heir ?
    -Move your heir from house 009 and the created Sim onto the Pebble Burrow lot in Oasis Springs (lot size 30x20)

I had 2 change that wording it was supposed 2 b "OR" so I have changed it accordingly. I'm sry 4 the confusion. If u have already created an additional Sim & started playing @ this time...just keep going...just know that they r not playable...BUT finding your spouse just got easier :wink:

RULES NOW READ
    -Move your heir from House 009 or the created Sim onto Pebble Burrow lot in Oasis Springs (lot size 30x20)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited June 2016
    Vihisha wrote: »

I had 2 change that wording it was supposed 2 b "OR" so I have changed it accordingly. I'm sry 4 the confusion. If u have already created an additional Sim & started playing @ this time...just keep going...just know that they r not playable...BUT finding your spouse just got easier :wink:

RULES NOW READ
    -Move your heir from House 009 or the created Sim onto Pebble Burrow lot in Oasis Springs (lot size 30x20)

Phew.. Okay. My heir is 3 days from aging up. It is gonna be close. Mom's life line is sparkly, but she also has the Long Live reward trait too.. so I don't know when she will pass away. I had a sim with that trait whose life line sparkled for several days before she eventually passed away. All other achievements have been accomplished. (Dad has already passed away, thankfully after he achieved level 10 in his career.)

EDIT: I do know it will be hard to find a spouse/mate that isn't related or of a long descendant. My family tree doesn't branch all that much. Would it be okay to add people to my town via gallery/manage world?
  • Options
    EDIT: I do know it will be hard to find a spouse/mate that isn't related or of a long descendant. My family tree doesn't branch all that much. Would it be okay to add people to my town via gallery/manage world?
    @ the beginning of every house mini-challenge u r welcome 2 add Sims into the mix of Sims in the "bin"....so uh huh....yep...go 4 it! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I have a VERY important change!! There is now a NEW link 4 the cleared out world(s) that includes multiple downloads so u can pick & choose which file u want/need...the Simselves that are included have also been updated to b CC free (so no missing pants etc....weeee!)
    :star:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzXRh0E1Z3ofdXZTUk1RSDJMWWM
    *simply download one of the files and add it to your saves file in your Sims4 folder* :star:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I have some VERY important info concerning The Drifter Challenge! I cannot post the video explanation here because it does have RL webcam footage....but PLEASE visit my channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkN_yJd3CP3h7IwC-vCxK7A for all the info!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    New Drifter YouTube channel content added
    -Aquatami ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-E1FbqlPu7KfPzd10jaT0A
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Revamped Rules have now been posted!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    The new vegetarian trait sure will come in handy in this house! I can't wait to get here anyway lol. I'm vegetarian and do yoga, so this one is perfect for me. This is the house I was at when the new rules came out. It took a lot of decision to draw me away lol. Ok, off to play City Living....
  • Options
    The new vegetarian trait sure will come in handy in this house! I can't wait to get here anyway lol. I'm vegetarian and do yoga, so this one is perfect for me. This is the house I was at when the new rules came out. It took a lot of decision to draw me away lol. Ok, off to play City Living....

Yep! I'm gonna' have 2 fiddle w/the rules in House 009 so we select that Vegi trait if u own City Living & that kind of thing..gotta' love when they add content I wanted 4 quite some time LOL =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top