Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December patch today?

I think today we can wait new update, because today Tuesday and as we know Tuesday is the day of new updates.

Comments

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Guess we'll find out in a few hours.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think today we can wait new update, because today Tuesday and as we know Tuesday is the day of new updates.

Either Today or Thursday. More likely Thursday. We'll know by 9am pacific 1pm eastern.
  • Options
    If their not patching today they should at least give us some new screenshots. Waiting 2 more days is going to be hard.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    If their not patching today they should at least give us some new screenshots. Waiting 2 more days is going to be hard.

I'd love a fun trailer!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

Given the delay, two days for some sort of update isn't bad at all. There are always new things to do to bide the time.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    No, every patch before a pack release has been on a Thursday (Outdoor Rereat was an exception since the patch was on the same day as the game release). It's extremely unlikely we would get the update today.

Get to Work
    Patch date: 03/26/2015, Thursday
    Release date: 03/31/2015, Tuesday

Luxury Party
    Patch date: 05/14/2015, Thursday
    Release date: 05/19/2015, Tuesday

Perfect Patio
    Patch date: 06/11/2015, Thursday
    Release date: 06/16/2015, Tuesday

Spa Day
    Patch date: 07/09/2015, Thursday
    Release date: 07/14/2015, Tuesday

Cool Kitchen
    Patch date: 08/06/2015, Thursday
    Release date: 08/11/2015, Tuesday

Spooky Stuff
    Patch date: 09/24/2015, Thursday
    Release date: 09/29/2015, Tuesday

If it's just a regular patch (i.e. not before a pack release), then they would release it on a Tuesday (and never a Thursday). For example, we've gotten updates on these days:

11/03/2015, Tuesday
    09/01/2015, Tuesday
    07/28/2015, Tuesday

party p.o.oper. :p;)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    @elelunicy My dreams have been smashed!!!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I'm waiting on calling a caterer (I hope without having a party) so my Sims can stop cooking dinner everyday. The Clues are not rich but they should have a butler and a caterer. They live well above their means and get their power turned off every week, lol, but I don't see that stopping Miss Scarlet from spending what money they do earn on a caterer now and then. She's like that. She spends all their money on things she thinks her bedroom needs and or the mansion and she thinks a caterer is what they should have. >:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I started a new save file with the Black Widow challenge, so I guess it's going to keep me occupied until Thursday... Let's hope they'll release something then though. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I hope it's today.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Either way I have a new backup on my mods folder. Just not looking forward to figuring out which mods have stopped working. Happens with most updates thus far.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    If the patch is ready, why wait two more days? What's the difference between the 1st and 3rd besides their numerical value?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    SimsCrazyUkSimsCrazyUk Posts: 90 Member
    If the patch is ready, why wait two more days? What's the difference between the 1st and 3rd besides their numerical value?

I agree
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited December 2015
    who said its today i think i will be something like 11 of the month
    Post edited by husseinandali on
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I'm waiting on calling a caterer (I hope without having a party) so my Sims can stop cooking dinner everyday. The Clues are not rich but they should have a butler and a caterer. They live well above their means and get their power turned off every week, lol, but I don't see that stopping Miss Scarlet from spending what money they do earn on a caterer now and then. She's like that. She spends all their money on things she thinks her bedroom needs and or the mansion and she thinks a caterer is what they should have. >:)

Sounds an awful lot like my sixth great-grandfather's second wife. She would see something she just had to have, and basically 'charge' it. So that her hubby, who was losing his fortune to giving so much service to the government for next to no pay, would have to come along behind her and clear up her debts! He was well-to-do for his time zone, but died broke. He didn't even leave a Will.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

LOL!! This made me laugh! I know how Miss Scarlett feels: I have Princess Remlov and she spends and loves to have things and forgets about her bills too! She's lazy yet glamourous. She has help in her house, but they aren't that efficient. I miss the days of the Butler. That Butler really did his job in the Sims 3! I wished they'd make a butler for the Sims 4 :/ Bring on the Caterer!!
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member

It has to be today or more likely thursday because it will prep the game for Get Together; the 11th would be after GT releases
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I think we're not getting a thing until Thursday so they can build up a nerve. Well my nerve has been cut faster then a pair of scissors on a paper towel I want that update lol!
  • Options

That would be after the ep. No it s Thursday.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I think we're not getting a thing until Thursday so they can build up a nerve. Well my nerve has been cut faster then a pair of scissors on a paper towel I want that update lol!

We got two new screenshots today.
  • Options
    S1MSKA1S1MSKA1 Posts: 235 Member

Nobody wants their plum staged screenshots anymore. We just got hundreds of real ones from the creator's camp.
    WE WANT KOI PONDS FOR THE SIMS 4!
    OMG KOI PONDS!!!!
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Thanks for the screen shots I hadn't seen them.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    S1MSKA1 wrote: »

Nobody wants their plum staged screenshots anymore. We just got hundreds of real ones from the creator's camp.

If you don't like them fine, but there's no need to be rude about it. Some of us really like their staged screenshots.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

That's cool, so it is the game Jenga. I loved playing that game so much growing up especially at this cabin which I played in my first snow at.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller