Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you know?

MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
I just noticed.. im workiing on a house with a sim by my side to test it out. I ordered my sim to grab a quick meal soon as he was done eating he went straight to the fireplace to throw away his food and plate. since i have no garbage can or what so ever... who knew? lol
Post edited by Maglxisback on

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I just noticed.. im workiing on a house with a sim by my side to test it out. I ordered my sim to grab a quick meal soon as he was done eating he went straight to the fireplace to throw away his food and plate. since i have no garbage can or what so ever... who knew? lol

That's what I would do. lol No, I didn't know that. And my Sims aren't that smart. They have two or three fireplaces but kept trying to take out trash with no outdoors bin. And they just wash their dishes upstairs in the bathroom sink which isn't even a kitchen sink.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    lol routing and the way they do things is non sense sometimes.. thats why i try not to have to many sink and help them out with the routing :P they tend to look not as stupid