Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Martje89 / MvdP1989's Thank You Thread! ❤

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Thank you @TheStarlightSimm for Riot Grrrl and Long Halter Dress :blush: That dress is gorgeous! I can't wait to try it on one of my Sims.

emerald_green_chalkboard_thank_you_laurel_sticker-r35bc745053a349b5b112b89abb729e53_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg
  • Options
    Hi @ApparentlyAwesome :smile: Thank you for the Ballyhoo! Teens. I thinks these pants will look great with a pair of boots over it :blush:

04122013.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Martje89 wrote: »
    And I couldn't agree more. Gifting is definitely a gift on its own. I'm so happy I have been able to send more gifts lately. Spreading the joy and making people happy. It's fun and heartwarming :blush:

I totally agree with you, Martje, but then, I am sure you know that already. <3 I see various comments posted here and there (not in the Gifting Forum) about people not "having a life" who post here or spend a lot of time on the forum and I could not disagree more. There are an awful lot of people on this site who have some real health challenges. They cannot be on their feet or they can't sit for long, they live with a lot of pain, deep-seated depression, etc... For those who are, let's call it, home-bound, more or less, this is a life. The friendships here are real, especially for those who are not healthy enough to spend much time outside their home and meet others face to face.

No matter the struggles, and we all will have some if we live long enough, every gift says, "You are worth giving to." That's why I do what I do. To whom much is given, much is required. Thank you for taking on the job of loving others through gifting. *Hugs*
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hi @simgeek79 :heart: Thank you so much for the Kung Fu Pants, Baseball Jacket and Women's Dress Pants. Yes, there were only single items left on my wishlist. :blush: And you made the last remaining items disappear, so now there is nothing left anymore! Aaaaah...! :mrgreen: Imagine my face me when I realized that ;)

Shocked at first:

699f85b0-b2ab-0131-abe2-16d8cf942487.gif?

And then with a big smile on my face.

tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo.gif

Thank you so much for helping me reach this point :heart:
    Post edited by Martje89 on
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Haha awe @Martje89 <3 Much love to you! :kissing_heart: I love all of those "thank you" images that you posted! They're really pretty! <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome @Martje89! <3 And congrats on (almost?) owning the store :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ :heart: I'm waiting for Loud, Fast, Clash! to appear on the DD rotation. That will be the last set to finish. I'm also saving up points so I can buy my three last remaining venues: Prism Art Studio, Olympian Physique and Gotique Library. They will also be on the DD between now and March the 16th. So I'm almost there! I still can't believe it :blush: Fijn weekend!
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    I totally agree with you, Martje, but then, I am sure you know that already. <3 I see various comments posted here and there (not in the Gifting Forum) about people not "having a life" who post here or spend a lot of time on the forum and I could not disagree more. There are an awful lot of people on this site who have some real health challenges. They cannot be on their feet or they can't sit for long, they live with a lot of pain, deep-seated depression, etc... For those who are, let's call it, home-bound, more or less, this is a life. The friendships here are real, especially for those who are not healthy enough to spend much time outside their home and meet others face to face.

No matter the struggles, and we all will have some if we live long enough, every gift says, "You are worth giving to." That's why I do what I do. To whom much is given, much is required. Thank you for taking on the job of loving others through gifting. *Hugs*

It would be hard not to notice that @Reachsims :heart: I didn't know there were people saying those things... :o But I usually hang out in the Gifting Gathering - Thank you and Store General section of the forum. Anyway, in my opinion the people who judge others like that are the ones who "don't have a life". What's the use of saying those things? I really don't understand that. I always think: if you don't like it then just ignore it. I'm sorry if that sounds a bit harsh. But I've experienced my fair share of bullying when I grew up, so these things can drive me crazy sometimes ;)

I said it before somewhere, but I really feel honored to be a part of this wonderful community. A community where people spread joy, help each other out, listen, talk, have fun and don't judge! Gifting is fun, it warms my heart and I'm just glad that I can brighten someones day. For me it's the little things in life that count and I truly believe that they can make a difference :blush:

And there are plenty of beautiful quotes about that :smile:

b455d54a4c3c6c9ebb92cb3c9b670614.jpg

7abb95abdc4693ae609dcdce8768a30d.jpg

e1c8782c9f98ab2c6cc2d2672d1ef3ad.jpg
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    So very eloquent, @Reachsims and @Martje89! I could not agree more! <3