Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chance Legacy - Chapter 5.7 and 5.9 (Posted 7/23/2017)

This is Duncan Chance. He is Active, Ambitious, and Outgoing and wants to become a world-famous doctor!

0-11.png?w=300
0-21.png?w=300

Read about his legacy here: https://chancelegacyblog.wordpress.com/
cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
Post edited by Crzydramaqueen on

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Nice start for a legacy! Zoe is cute but I'd rather see Duncan with Summer :)

Btw your link seems to be broken when I click on it it just brings me back to this thread :( I copied it to read
  • Options
    CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    Thank you @Julyvee94! The link seems to fixed now! Thanks for letting me know! I should be posting the next chapter soon :)
  • Options
    The Chance Legacy Chapter 1.2 is up and ready for reading :smile:
  • Options
    Hey everyone! 2 posts so far! Please take a look and enjoy! Feedback is always appreciated!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @Crzydramaqueen You're back! So good to see you back! and you've got a new legacy! Will you still be working on the old one, or have you switched to the new exclusively? Nice to see you back again! I'll catch up on reading your new work soon!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Lots of developments in the latest part :) Duncan and Summer make an attractive pair. Excited to hear if Duncan's become pregnant from the abduction!
  • Options
    @CathyTea Yes, I am! Sorry about that. I managed to accidentally delete all of my Potions of Youth from my lot in The McEntire Legacy, so I was frustrated. Also I tend to go through phases with this game where I'm addicted for a while and then get bored. But yes, this is my new legacy that I will be focusing on exclusively. My problem is that with a full time job, this is very time-consuming. In addition, I really want to make it more fun for myself and my readers. It's sims; It shouldn't be too serious. But I think I'm a bit too long-winded and detailed! I can't help but take my writing seriously. Thoughts?

@Rinellie Thank you! That's always so funny when that happens! Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Chapter 1.3 is up! I will also be posting pages with Characters and Rules!
  • Options
    Hahaha "Go to your...bed!" Love it.

Looks like there could be some trouble, with Bradley rolling the evil trait. I saw in your rules page that you are choosing your heirs randomly. Do you have a specific number of children you'd like to have? I'm just curious to know how likely it will be for Bradley to become the heir.
  • Options
    Hi again @Rinellie! Thanks for reading, and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad someone else finds my sense of humor funny!

I was only planning on Duncan and Summer having two children, so it could easily happen. Do you dislike evil sims? I actually think they're kind of funny!
  • Options
    @Crzydramaqueen Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Hope you've been able to stuff your face with all that delicious grub.

No, I love evil sims! The way they randomly laugh maniacally is too good. I asked because I was hopeful that Bradley would become the heir so that I could continue reading about him heh (a selfish question, really ;) ). I meant "trouble" in a playful way :)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    "Go to your... Bed!"

"I just wanted to make a bunny sculpture"

xD I'm dying I love this
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong I'm so glad you're enjoying my sense of humor! :smiley:
  • Options
    I've just added Chapter 1.4 and updated the Characters page! Enjoy :smile:
  • Options
    Cindy is a major cutie. I love her glasses, Bradley don't know what he's talking about. The brother/sister bond is adorable as well :)
  • Options
    Thanks @Rinellie! She aged up with the glasses, but I made them red to match the outfit I chose for her! :smile:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Read through and love it! Looking forward to more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, @Pammiechick! I think I remember reading some of your stuff! I'll have to check out some of the new stuff!
  • Options
    Just posted 1.5, updated the Characters page, and added two new pictures to the Bloopers/Funny Pix page! Hope you all enjoy :smiley:
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Poor Grim .-.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    I am in love with all the Chance kidlings, too cute! I can't believe Duncan's already reached the elder stage o: They grow up so fast.
  • Options
    BobbiBlue23BobbiBlue23 Posts: 119 Member
    I love this legacy! I can't wait to read more. :)
    Visit the Ambrose Legacy blog here: https://theambroselegacyblog.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong I agree! I always thought the grim reaper would be pretty chill guy :wink:
  • Options
    @Rinellie I'm glad you like them all! I realized that I kind of lied when I said only two - but after the second one got the mean trait I wanted Duncan and Summer to have at least one good child!
  • Options
    @BobbiBlue23 Thanks! I'm so glad you're enjoying. Just started reading The Ambrose Legacy. I've only read a few sections, but it's great! I love that you're using Don and developing his character! Even though what he is doing is wrong, it takes a skilled writer to portray a character with bad behavior as one who thinks he is doing what is right. And it takes a very good writer to rationalize and make the reader feel for the character even if he is despicable. Poor Lola! I look forward to reading more!