Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bloom Legacy

Comments

• Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Apparently the "All Modules" part was updated the 6th. I've only focused on the individual modules where it says 13th November. So I've got it now and I'm gonna get to work :)
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    Hi sorry i completely forgot to make a bloopers chapter of Generation 3! I'm making it now and it will be out in a couple of minutes! :)

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options
    Generation 3 Bloopers is out now :) Again sorry for the delay ;) Now I'm getting ready for the ep Get Together. It will definitely cast new light on the life of the Bloom's! ;)

• Options
    Chapter 4.2 is out now :)

• Options
    Chapter 4.3 is out :)

• Options
    Chapter 4.4 is out!

• Options
    Merry Christmas! :D I know i have been away from the blog for a while now, but i have just been super busy these past couple of weeks. So sorry! I will be publishing a new chapter between Christmas and New Years. Again a very merry Christmas to you all :)

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    You too, Merry Christmas! :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
    Holy cow I haven't been on this thread in quite awhile! :anguished:

I need to catch up on the chapters, Eek I need to find time so I can sit back and read!

Well I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Sorry for disappearing! :3

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
    My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
  • Options
    Holy cow I haven't been on this thread in quite awhile! :anguished:

I need to catch up on the chapters, Eek I need to find time so I can sit back and read!

Well I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Sorry for disappearing! :3

I was wondering where you had wandered off to ;) Welcome back! And I'm back too now! I've been away at my mother's house for about a week and a half and therefor been away from my desctop computer. But now i'm back and just published a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - 2015! chapter :) I will try to publish a new story chapter tonight, but bear with me if it is first out tomorrow. But i'll try ;) Already have the screenshots for it and all, just need to write.

I just read up on the story as i've been away from it for two whole weeks! Eeek! Can you believe it?! It's been so long... Anyway, one chapter was enough to make me remember where we are in the story and now i'll get right on it :) Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to y'all! :D

• Options
    Chapter 4.5 is out now :)

• Options
    shiba306shiba306 Posts: 275 Member
    I'm binge reading this right now! Really enjoying it! :)
    banner.jpg
  • Options
    shiba306 wrote: »
    I'm binge reading this right now! Really enjoying it! :)

I'm so glad you enjoy it! :)

• Options
    Chapter 4.6 is out!

• Options
    Chapter 4.7 is out :D

• Options
    I'm all caught up now and I have to say Tammy is sooo cute! :3 You've got some gorgeous townies in your game, I'm jealous all my townies are ugly as sin! Sometimes I'll get a beauty but its extremely rare!

• Options
    I'm all caught up now and I have to say Tammy is sooo cute! :3 You've got some gorgeous townies in your game, I'm jealous all my townies are ugly as sin! Sometimes I'll get a beauty but its extremely rare!

I must confess, that Tammy is actually a sim i made myself (the horror!). And I simply adore her as well :D right now i'm facing what you would call writer's block! I know what I want to write, some of it in words inside my head, but i just can't seem to begin! arg! so frustrating :p But i will try to publish a chapter today, if not at least tomorrow at some point. I'm cooking dinner and of course celebrating with my boyfriend so it is limited how much time i will be able to be at the computer.

• Options
    Happy New Year! :D Chapter 4.8 is out now and can be found HERE!

• Options
    I hope you all got into the new year with all your limbs intact :D Here is the first chapter of the new year :)Chapter 4.9

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 4.10 is out :)

• Options
    Chapter 4.11 is out :)

• Options
    I just read all of that in one sitting and my honest opinion is that Logan is being such a jerk to Jade. I'm sorry you don't just tell a mother that she needs to scram right after giving birth and has to leave her baby behind, PFFT Jade has every right to be with her baby and she should fight for that right! Yeah she has her problems but everybody does and I personally would love to see her fight for custody! B) #TeamJade

• Options
    I just read all of that in one sitting and my honest opinion is that Logan is being such a jerk to Jade. I'm sorry you don't just tell a mother that she needs to scram right after giving birth and has to leave her baby behind, PFFT Jade has every right to be with her baby and she should fight for that right! Yeah she has her problems but everybody does and I personally would love to see her fight for custody! B) #TeamJade

:# ooops! Didn't see that coming :p i'm sorry you feel that way. What I thought as i was writing it was that Logan was trying to spare Tammy's feelings and wasn't actually thinking about Jade's at all. He thought that as soon as Jade was out of the way, Tammy would be somewhat satisfied and that is all that mattered to him. But, you make a valid point. I'll see what i can do ;)

• Options
    Chapter 4.12 is out :)

• Options
    Yeah a mother has every right to be apart of their child's life, Jade is the one who gave birth and she has the strongest bond to the baby, I personally don't care about Tammy's feelings because its not her child and she flat out said she will not love or support the baby so why keep the baby away from its true mother?

I'm still angry at Logan for doing what he did to Jade, She came to him and told him everything and he took it bad and then just told her to give birth and leave it to him and Tammy who doesn't even want it? He is equally an unfit parent like Jade so he has no right to keep the little baby away from her.