Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AmeliaVampiric Sims

AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
Hello my fellow Simmers!

I've been thinking for quite some time to start this thread so I could show you guys my sims I've made since the game has been released. Seeing on other Simmers creation threads how supportive and caring you guys are I finally decided to give this a go! I hope you all enjoy my sims and please feel free to let me know which one is your favorite! :3

A Little 'Must Know' About My Sims: I occasionally use CC and that is mostly for male sims and children as there wasn't much for them, I will let you know if a certain sim has CC or not by listing it above their picture like this CC:Yes or CC:No. I don't use any CC skins, eyebrows, eyes or any other CC that drastically changes the sims appearance, I just use hairs, facial hair, accessories, tattoos and occasionally clothing. So from the pictures you will see is a creation I made with the default Sims 4 CAS options!

Some of the sims you'll see are currently not available on the Gallery and I will let you know if a certain sim is available by also listing it above their picture like this Upload Status: Available and Upload Status: Unavailable. If there is a sim that is unavailable and you'd like to have them in your game just let me know and I'll be happy to upload them, I will then change their availability status.

I'm planning on sharing two sims a day one male and one female but if you guys would like to see more than that in a day then I'll be glad to honor your requests! I will post 2-3 pictures of each sim one in CAS and one or two of them in game so you can fully see how they truly are!

Again I hope you guys will enjoy my sims and have a wonderful day!

DISCLAIMER!: I stink at photoshop and as a result you will not see any fancy filters or poses from my sims, Hopefully you guys don't mind! :smile:

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
Post edited by AmeliaVampiric on

Comments