Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About DJ booths

The one time I have questions, Ask a Guru isn't available.
I have Questions about the DJ booth

I wonder if it's linked up to Stereos and other music emitters? and do you think Custom music work on it?
Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I wonder if it's linked up to Stereos and other music emitters? and do you think Custom music work on it?

I've asked a few gurus on twitter about whether we can add custom music to them like we can the stereos and I haven't gotten a response. I really hope so!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

I've asked a few gurus on twitter about whether we can add custom music to them like we can the stereos and I haven't gotten a response. I really hope so!

Yeah I'm going to start getting a folder together then Just copy it to a Station. when time comes.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    fullspiral wrote: »

Yeah I'm going to start getting a folder together then Just copy it to a Station. when time comes.

I've got various music copied to various stations for the radio, but I would love to know about the DJ booth in that aspect. The music they play will depend on the group of course!

I have some that will listen and play The Monks/Ramones/Sex Pistols, and others that will go more for Grease type music. ( I'm old school for my music lol)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I do to, it's more of the Pop, R&B, Rap songs, Beyonce, Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Pitbull, Zedd, Nicki Minaj etc
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    I could totally do a grunge/goth type place. About as current as I get for music is Marilyn Manson. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

ETA: Let's hope we get to pick custom music for the DJ booths.
  • Options
    MizzJuliMizzJuli Posts: 2 New Member
    All of a sudden my DJ booth started playing my custom music from the speakers but it will not let me play the booth with the custom music which would be the best thing ever ... And I miss from sims3 the washer and dryers the butler ect. I keep calling gardener and he still hasn't come ... Days have gone by ... So many things the Sims 1, 2 and 3 had that tops the 4th one and I am very sad .. Elevators wow so many things I cannot believe it ... MizzJuli
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    MizzJuli wrote: »
    All of a sudden my DJ booth started playing my custom music from the speakers but it will not let me play the booth with the custom music which would be the best thing ever ... And I miss from sims3 the washer and dryers the butler ect. I keep calling gardener and he still hasn't come ... Days have gone by ... So many things the Sims 1, 2 and 3 had that tops the 4th one and I am very sad .. Elevators wow so many things I cannot believe it ... MizzJuli

Hello @MizzJuli . With your gardener issue, are you are able to hire the gardener? If you are not able to hire the gardener and you use the evolve all plants mods, you will need to update to the latest version that has been released since the patch.

If you can hire the gardener, but he doesn't arrive, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues.
    If the issue still remains, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then add back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders.

Try testing with another household and see if the issue remains.