Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Building Request: Freezer Bunny Themed Waterpark*

putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I have a building request for anyone who would like to take this on. I am not very good at building but I have ideas and such. So rather then searching for people that would take requests I thought it may be easier to make a thread here.

I know we are in November now and we just got out of October themed things, so Summer is completely over, but that doesn't stop me dreaming about summer lol. So my request is a Freezer Bunny Themed Waterpark! I thought it would be such a good idea to have one of these after seeing the Ice Cream parlor made by simdoughnut. I think the Freezer Bunny is like a major mascot type thing for the Sims, so why not have a themed waterpark. Of course CC is totally encouraged. Maybe there could be that ice cream stand within it (depending on the size of it) or a smaller one and then a small venue that actually sells freezer bunny items, oh and a Freezer bunny mascot "walking around" (of course not walking unless someone really made a freezer bunny costume, which it's is not a bad idea to request someone else to do). These are just ideas. I have a short story that I want to use this lot in this month. So if this build can happen would be awesome. If not, then I totally understand. Thank you for taking out the time to read it!
disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus

Comments